When, Where and How China Will Attack India

prohumanity

Country flag
There is somehow this imaginary agenda that China and India will go to war....this is wishful thinking of some powers as they are very threatened by China and India being friends and living in harmony. These powers and their paid agents are desperate to create a rift between China and India and thats how they can maintain their hegemony and control on the world. Its not going to succeed. There will be NO WAR between China and India.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
There is somehow this imaginary agenda that China and India will go to war....this is wishful thinking of some powers as they are very threatened by China and India being friends and living in harmony. These powers and their paid agents are desperate to create a rift between China and India and thats how they can maintain their hegemony and control on the world. Its not going to succeed. There will be NO WAR between China and India.
I agree with you and appreciate your sentiments...

But the fact remains that China did attack India after military annexation of Tibet and militarily occupied Indian territory .... and there was no international conspiracy in that but Mao and Chua en lai conspiring / backstabbing India...

National memories do not fade so easily and deliberate efforts are required for that. However, Chinese on the contrary, are perpetuating that by acts like saving Pakistani terrorists like Lakhavi who is mastermind of attack on Mumbai ....

sorcerer

Country flag
We can expect a certain flare up, but China always wanted to portray its " peaceful rise" ..the key word ..which they are again and again repeating in the international arena.

China will start a skirmish with India is via the usual route..Pakistan.

Recent rumors set by the joint rumor mill of Pak and China on RAW..Balochistan etc points in this direction.
We should also take into consideration the recent stand of Chinese camp against terrorist outfit in Pakistan at UN..an international body. When asked China gave a wonderful lip service stating its stance basing it on facts and actuals even when the UN security body has proofs on Paks involvements. (I thought China gave its lip service only to Pak and viceversa in their bondage games).

The shape of things:
China will set the stage for Pak to have a freehand in war and escalate it to levels which will need a Chinese intervention.
Ofcourse...we all know what the Chinese will push for in such a scenario.
At International level China will stand by Pakistan to gain a favorable advantage for themselves(China) in any negotiations.

China is pacing up and restructuring their mil and its hardware for a long haul. They cant afford to fight a war now or in the future.
Knowing China, they will take the path to the least casualty on their side but try to gain the lions share of what opportunity can present by positioning strategically. As usual Pak is the card they will play.

The deterrence is to make the war unaffordable for China, even if its coming via Pak.

Well, even China is not immune to regional realities like terrorism. The CCP fears it the most than conventional war with a neighbor.
A few nations are listening.

amoy

These incursions and pak support are just distractions to steal the waters of the brahmaputra.
first of all u need to learn a bit geography even if u wanna play fearmongering.

most of Yarlung Tsangpo flow down to Bangladesh NOT India.

God, let there be common sense with Indian keyboard “patriots”.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
first of all u need to learn a bit geography even if u wanna play fearmongering.

most of Yarlung Tsangpo flow down to Bangladesh NOT India.

God, let there be common sense with Indian keyboard “patriots”.

Yes Sir...
But the ecosystem affects India... if Brahmaputra has less water or is dry it equally effects the eco system of India and Bangladesh... Bangladesh is not separate from India....

One does not have to be brilliant to know that...

prohumanity

Country flag
Open the eyes and see the truth. There is BCIM corridor in the making . Bangla Desh, China, India and Myanmar will be connected by this trade corridor and billions of dollars worth of goods are going to flow , both ways, thru this trade corridor. You are still thinking of war ? Think trade !!!

no smoking

Country flag
I agree with you and appreciate your sentiments...

But the fact remains that China did attack India after military annexation of Tibet and militarily occupied Indian territory .... and there was no international conspiracy in that but Mao and Chua en lai conspiring / backstabbing India...
Yes, after India rejected the offer of diplomatic negotiation and initiated the "friendly" forward policy.
And it is always make me laugh when you call it a "backstabbing" that Chinese fought back when India solider came to throw Chinese out.

National memories do not fade so easily and deliberate efforts are required for that. However, Chinese on the contrary, are perpetuating that by acts like saving Pakistani terrorists like Lakhavi who is mastermind of attack on Mumbai ....
And Indian also did a great job by supporting Tibetan terrorists and Uyghur terrorists.
Maybe it is time to acknowledge that both sides have blood on their hands.

prohumanity

Country flag
I don't think India ever supported Tibetan or Uyghur terrorists...Yes..India being a democratic nation ..did allow Tibetans to take refuse who were running from being oppressed by Communists of China.
India is victim of terrorism ..it does not support terrorism against other nations.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
And Indian also did a great job by supporting Tibetan terrorists and Uyghur terrorists.
Maybe it is time to acknowledge that both sides have blood on their hands.
And China did a great job by taking over lands that don't belong to them!

no smoking

Country flag
And China did a great job by taking over lands that don't belong to them!
No, my friend, it was India that did a great job by drawing down the border unilaterally; and then she did a greater job by initiating the "peaceful" forward policy.

prohumanity

Country flag
Xi and Modi are not bickering about the piece of land....they are talking about 300 billion trade which is coming between India and China. You can continue this useless bickering.

ARUN R

Ok for the sake of argument let say all hell broke and China decided to go on war with India then When,Where and How China will attack India.
Put all scenarios that China can use i.e.economic pressure on countries of Indian Sub-Continent(our neighbors) or giving sweat irresistible deals to SE Asian countries or some other military techniques.
How will we counter balance them?
Most likely the siliguri corridor aka chickens neck and thereby limiting supplies to the NE.

ARUN R

They will prepare as if they are preparing a war with America but they will strike India(i.e.if they have to fight a war with some country)

They won't escalate it to Nuclear but definitely would go for a limited war to get Tawang.It's upto us to make the war a long one and non conventional.

International Community is US,UK,Germany, Canada,Australia.They look for their profits.

China never worried about their image when it comes to occupying others land.
A strategic alliance to count on would be with ROC, Tokyo , and with the nations in the south china sea.

Varahamihira

Country flag
Xi and Modi are not bickering about the piece of land....they are talking about 300 billion trade which is coming between India and China. You can continue this useless bickering.
Yeah right.huh.
That's why China is not ready to solve border issues.
And votes against Lakhvi.
Maybe you forgot China gobbled up HUGE land called TIBET.
And what are they doing in Gilgit-Baltistan.

See,in my field it's better to be paranoid than regret latter.Because the Big G's(Giants) i.e.US,China,etc can make U-turn whenever they want and the one who suffers is countries like India.
That's why in my field I work on more than one alternative.If one gone there are many left to work on.

Last edited:

Yumdoot

No, my friend, it was India that did a great job by drawing down the border unilaterally; and then she did a greater job by initiating the "peaceful" forward policy.
Border was there even before you became our neighbour in 1949.

China was never our neighbour in history.

sorcerer

Country flag
Its not piece of land...they are strategic locations and buffer zones.

Trade without peace...I will give you a fine example of Gas trade between Russia and Europe..
They were doing great business...lookie now what happened over a piece of land called Ukraine!!!...if things are not solved Europe will have a very cold winter.

Good fences makes good neighbors

amoy

Border was there even before you became our neighbour in 1949.

China was never our neighbour in history.
absolutely! China had neighbours called Mughals, Ladakh, Jammu, Assom, Sikkim, numerous independent kingdoms then the British empire... and so on. when did this India come into being? [emoji1]

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles