When did DFI become NDTV?

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Probably DFI has joined people like @CrYsIs in making a living out of selling India's negatives to foreigners :hmm:
I do not find it troublesome if the negatives of India are brought out. India has a lot of problems that need to be solved.
Also unlike pakis, @CrYsIs has only been pointing out the real ills that has been plaguing India for the last six decades. Some of his concerns are indeed valid.
Personally I feel that it is better to be pessimistic than living under a false shroud of hope and ignorance.

Sylex21

hey at least it has made the forum a bit more active and lively. Plus they are fun to troll back.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
"Oh man you jingoistic just got insecure"

thanks for your concern mr green faced pacifist! :biggrin2:
This is a place to have discussions on defence and national issues not a place for the Pakis to masturbate about India's sufferings.You guys have this pathetic disease and the best place to do that shit is in your forums and facebook pages. Not here! GTFO!
so you can enjoy and masturbate at the suffering of Pakistan and Pakistani and we cannot bring and criticise the social ills present in your society and go read posts of rocky cocky and this kala water before quoting my one selective post. You jingoistic start post with abusive words and end it with insult because you have zero arguments . You dont own this forum so let moderator/admin run it as per their wishes and let them depart us eventhough some of you rcaist deserve kick more than us if we talk about neutrality lol

salute

He is a Pakistani member, so he will post articles critical of India. I don't think posting articles critical of India violates forum rules. Debate him out in those specific threads.
@pmaitra @Yusuf

hey yo...you guys,
bs threads after bs threads by pakis,are these pakis trying to derail the forum,
and indian countering them by their posting of threads,

alright...
how about we vote on whether to ban pakis bs threads,

if we vote and if most people vote yes then,

then do this forum have any clause to ban bullsh*t thread posters pakis by public demand ???

democracy wins,
bullsh***ters and terrorism gets defeat,
and forum back on track,

how about that ???

@angeldude13 @anupamsurey @bose @brational @Bangalorean @ersakthivel @Blackwater @bengalraider @cobra commando @DingDong @Hari Sud @LETHALFORCE @mhk99 @Neil @OneGrimPilgrim @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sorcerer @TejasMK3 @jackprince @Bangalorean @indiandefencefan @aliyah @hit&run @VIP @Razor @SANITY @Screambowl @Sylex21 @tsunami @Zebra

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
so you can enjoy and masturbate at the suffering of Pakistan and Pakistani and we cannot bring and criticise the social ills present in your society and go read posts of rocky cocky and this kala water before quoting my one selective post. You jingoistic start post with abusive words and end it with insult because you have zero arguments . You dont own this forum so let moderator/admin run it as per their wishes and let them depart us eventhough some of you rcaist deserve kick more than us if we talk about neutrality lol
Here starts the TYPICAL "victimhood" cry baby name calling reply from a Paki.

Don't start what you can't end.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Here starts the TYPICAL "victimhood" cry baby name calling reply from a Paki.

Don't start what you can't end.
I dont care man. You can scream, shout, abuse as much as you can . It will waste your energy because i dont pay attention to such posts with zero content but irrelevant posts and nonsense

I am just pointing out double standard in his thought which made him start this topic so its him who is crying and playing victim card not us who are in tiny minority :D

pmaitra

@salute, @rock127, @DFI_COAS, et al.,

It is impossible to monitor the forum 24x7. It is also impossible to look into or take action against each and every case. If things go out of hand, a thread may be locked and cleaned up, or a thread may be deleted.

Again, please debate the members out. We cannot stop them from opening threads. Complain if there is abusive language or name calling. If both sides are doing it, either action will be taken against both sides, or no action will be taken. It is up to you guys.

Blackwater

@pmaitra @Yusuf

hey yo...you guys,
bs threads after bs threads by pakis,are these pakis trying to derail the forum,
and indian countering them by their posting of threads,

alright...
how about we vote on whether to ban pakis bs threads,

if we vote and if most people vote yes then,

then do this forum have any clause to ban bullsh*t thread posters pakis by public demand ???

democracy wins,
bullsh***ters and terrorism gets defeat,
and forum back on track,

how about that ???

@angeldude13 @anupamsurey @bose @brational @Bangalorean @ersakthivel @Blackwater @bengalraider @cobra commando @DingDong @Hari Sud @LETHALFORCE @mhk99 @Neil @OneGrimPilgrim @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sorcerer @TejasMK3 @jackprince @Bangalorean @indiandefencefan @aliyah @hit&run @VIP @Razor @SANITY @Screambowl @Sylex21 @tsunami @Zebra

iam enjoying with pakis,pls let them continue. i love to scratch them:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Last edited:

Blackwater

I dont care man. You can scream, shout, abuse as much as you can . It will waste your energy because i dont pay attention to such posts with zero content but irrelevant posts and nonsense

I am just pointing out double standard in his thought which made him start this topic so its him who is crying and playing victim card not us who are in tiny minority :D

just like you people say we dont like phantom movie than watch it in pirated DVD:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I do not find it troublesome if the negatives of India are brought out. India has a lot of problems that need to be solved.
Also unlike pakis, @CrYsIs has only been pointing out the real ills that has been plaguing India for the last six decades. Some of his concerns are indeed valid.
Personally I feel that it is better to be pessimistic than living under a false shroud of hope and ignorance.
I am not against pointing out the negatives. What I was pointing out is the self loathing. Have you been reading his posts? He usually makes a retarded post and when shown to be wrong with statistics, he will do a monkey sault and change the goal post and find something else to bash india about - and it will go on and on until sane people give up. Did you forget the rape discussions in which that moron ignored all the statistics with his feelz and concluded that India is a worse place for women than the west wrt rape?

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let them be, a few Pakis are good for cheap comic relief as required. If someone goes overboard, report them and lets the mods take appropriate action.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Why ban them??
They have a different POV and we should allow them to post it.
Let's counter their POV with facts and reality.
Criticism is good.It helps us to acknowledge our mistake and rectify it.
If there is any constructive criticism in their post then accept it and if not then ignore it. As simple as that.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why ban them??
They have a different POV and we should allow them to post it.
Let's counter their POV with facts and reality.
Criticism is good.It helps us to acknowledge our mistake and rectify it.
If there is any constructive criticism in their post then accept it and if not then ignore it. As simple as that.
Their different POV is a DENIAL ATTITUDE about everything.

They are following a ISI agenda in trolling and doing more and more false propaganda.

They know they are wrong but would never admit and the reason Pakistan is a FAILED TERRORIST STATE.

blueblood

When did DFI become NDTV?
Ever since most Mods are partially or completely inactive and what very few we have left are pretty much reduced to Meira Kumars of DFI. No less than 50 spam threads were created and remained open for hours and that is just today.

With no reforms in sight, I'd say buckle up for the shit storm that is coming.

FRYCRY

Country flag
Why? I think we need more pakistani members here.... :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles