When did DFI become NDTV?

blue marlin

He is a Pakistani member, so he will post articles critical of India. I don't think posting articles critical of India violates forum rules. Debate him out in those specific threads.
the whole purpose of having a forum is to debate. such critical topics should be covered to discuss the situation and learn of any new developments. if you just have a thread where every one is supporting the same thing then its not a forum its just a place where people suck up each other.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
the whole purpose of having a forum is to debate. such critical topics should be covered to discuss the situation and learn of any new developments. if you just have a thread where every one is supporting the same thing then its not a forum its just a place where people suck up each other.
yes critical topics like, who are arian caste in pakistan, why india is a rape country,
why Kabootar caught,
why hindus are banyia ..
why 1 muslim = 1000000 iron man,
why sun is sun ,
why pakistanis are arab,
why pakistanis are greeks ..
why half pakistan is raw agent.
why kashmir is ancient arab ..
why Pakistan is land of pigs
why etc etc is etc etc..

:drool::crazy::scared2::frusty:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Probably DFI has joined people like @CrYsIs in making a living out of selling India's negatives to foreigners :hmm:

Last edited:

blue marlin

yes critical topics like, who are arian caste in pakistan, why india is a rape country,
why Kabootar caught,
why hindus are banyia ..
why 1 muslim = 1000000 iron man,
why sun is sun ,
why pakistanis are arab,
why pakistanis are greeks ..
why half pakistan is raw agent.
why kashmir is ancient arab ..
why Pakistan is land of pigs
why etc etc is etc etc..

:drool::crazy::scared2::frusty:
give me links to these threads i need to see for myself

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
give me links to these threads i need to see for myself
see #11 more over... these topics are upcoming topics. I know.. such will be posted by pakistani highly intellects.. soon on DFI. You guys are so predictable :p

blue marlin

see #11 more over... these topics are upcoming topics. I know.. such will be posted by pakistani highly intellects.. soon on DFI. You guys are so predictable :p
you too are predictable. i dont like dfi, its full of too many racists im going back to sino-defence and pdf. its not worth my time here. @Yusuf, @thakur_ritesh you need to do a clean up

blue marlin

We have mods competent enough to know what to allow and what not to allow. Using report post button helps
competent!! really i use the report button very frequently and nothing come of it. best response i got was when i reported someone who called me a porki i reported it and they told me to let it go!!! explain that?
and also whilst your explain that explain this even your competent mod is having a go at me http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...d-crashed-into-a-drainage.68681/#post-1069797

DFI_COAS

"Critical topics" from Pakis? ROFL :D

DFI_COAS

you too are predictable. i dont like dfi, its full of too many racists im going back to sino-defence and pdf. its not worth my time here. @Yusuf, @thakur_ritesh you need to do a clean up
No on is stopping you.Good bye!

"im going back to sino-defence and pdf."
You are going back to ********** because DFIans are uncivilized?! ROFL :rofl:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
competent!! really i use the report button very frequently and nothing come of it. best response i got was when i reported someone who called me a porki i reported it and they told me to let it go!!! explain that?
and also whilst your explain that explain this even your competent mod is having a go at me http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...d-crashed-into-a-drainage.68681/#post-1069797
yes go and have critical discussions there. We know how critical they are very well.. don't spoil the quality of this forum!!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Chal bhag aur gand mat macha yahan. :gtfo:

No on is stopping you.Good bye!

"im going back to sino-defence and pdf."
You are going back to ********** because DFIans are uncivilized?! ROFL :rofl:
This is one more thing which says he is a Paki ie Sino-Defence and pdf.

Itni badboo ek Paki ki hi ho sakti hai.... besharam Paki ab bhi gulam hai angrezon ka aur unka jhanda istemal kar raha hai. :rofl:

salute

call for boycott these pakis posts,

only paki propaganda is going on the forum through stupid posts.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
call for boycott these pakis posts,

only paki propaganda is going on the forum through stupid posts.
On Paki forums these **** are coming up with so much lies and propaganda which can be mind boggling.

Now they want to use DFI but alas getting thrashed and making a mockery of their so called country called Pakistan.

These Pakis here needs the below thing whacked up their super sorry ass...

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oh man you jingoistic just got insecure with presence of one or two Pakistani posters in here lol
If you feel that they are breaking any forum rules then report their posts instead of creating topic. There are many Indian posters/trolls here who cannot even debate logically and rely on one-liners insults and abusive words so they should be the first one to get banned because they attack the person/country instead of arguments itself which divert the whole debate and topic towards this mud throwing at each others

DFI_COAS

"Oh man you jingoistic just got insecure"

thanks for your concern mr green faced pacifist! :biggrin2:
This is a place to have discussions on defence and national issues not a place for the Pakis to masturbate about India's sufferings.You guys have this pathetic disease and the best place to do that shit is in your forums and facebook pages. Not here! GTFO!

thethinker

Country flag
Oh man you jingoistic just got insecure with presence of one or two Pakistani posters in here lol
If you feel that they are breaking any forum rules then report their posts instead of creating topic. There are many Indian posters/trolls here who cannot even debate logically and rely on one-liners insults and abusive words so they should be the first one to get banned because they attack the person/country instead of arguments itself which divert the whole debate and topic towards this mud throwing at each others
When you all post wrong news here manufactured from the bowels of ISI propaganda machine, don't expect any leniency from Indian posters.

Take a look at this thread for starters before you play the "we are victims of biased DFI moderation" again :

Pakistani Lies & Denial thread
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/pakistani-lies-denial-thread.48130/#post-686598

You can do whatever you want on that Pak forum of yours but when you start spreading the same drivel here, expect equal trolling in return.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles