What's the solution against these govt funded rotten scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru-dutt

Thanks for quoting me in this Query. If you have noticed I have stopped actively participating in any such discussions where I had abuse and shout ad nauseam against these snakes. I don't think it is working anymore.

I am trained and paid to work hard to establish diagnosis and then treat the disease. I have reached to an informed conclusion that this war is not going to be won by mere social media or main stream media propaganda. Neither this war is going to be won by simply reacting to the crimes of the adversaries but pre-empting and staying one or two steps ahead of them. What happened in Hyd. Uni when a pseudo Dalit was abetted to suicide is a great example how so called RW of India is clueless about the forces they are at war with.

At this stage and at this forum I can not explain the remedy further but it is neither social media outrage nor relying on present political dispensation's wisdom is going to solve this grievous problem.

During struggle for Independence we had 'Garam Dal' and 'Naram Dal'. Both were nationalist to their core. 'Garam Dal' made all the offence and sacrifices for 'Naram Dal' to take credit at the end.

'Garam Dal' knew it was a selfless service and a give away to 'Naram Dal'. Like in a movie someone said 'To fight is for Young and to Talk is for Old. Bhagat Singh and Udham Singh have categorically stated that they owe nothing to Gandhi at el and vice a versa. Only the revisionist now lie & abuse Gandhi to hide their intellectual importance and their bigotry. I think I am digressing.

Their is a need a of distinct nationalist entity that without any fanfare works clandestine and tactically knock down these defectors and thinks one step head and actively keeps a tab on all possible social & political upheavals including national security threats to further plan script and pre-empt offences.

When I was reading this thread the only thing I was looking for if anyone will comment on my query 'What next'?

One good poster said, 'now the opposition will stall the parliament'. Not bad. But I think these defectors are going to connive with enemies of the state and work as sleeper cells to help conduct terror strikes against political leadership. I would say the threat is imminent.
thank you bhai for such a post but as a indian patriot and a so called "bhakt" what i am feeling frustated about is that there seems to be no hope of recoverry without using active and agressive force against these traitors what i feel to understand is the lack of spine in BJP to take action against such people and looking at past we always lost the plot when ever we failed to take right action at right time and the window of opportunity closed and bad guys came back more powerfull to loot us in short will this impease end or we will see the history of 2004 elections repeating itself ?

guru-dutt

Excellent points, we have a clear realization too, now. Congress doesn't have brains to lay down these traps, It's the left, and the communists which we need to realize are our focal enemies.
BJP , RSS and those in power know more about these people than we think they know but problem is they are not acting on the opportunity :frusty:

Anupu

Country flag
BJP , RSS and those in power know more about these people than we think they know but problem is they are not acting on the opportunity :frusty:
It won't be 2004 again, no one will ever vote for congress in a national elections, they are spent force, ABV never had such a huge support either. This is left, in Rohith, Dadri, Award wapsi, every media related [NDTV] nuisance has left behind it. Modi won on his economic agenda, if he completes it, he will win. And they are also making use of the opportunity, have also arrested the professor form JNU, let's get him fired and sanitize the JNU again We can't just work for a quick victory against them, we need to win this war.

guru-dutt

It won't be 2004 again, no one will ever vote for congress in a national elections, they are spent force, ABV never had such a huge support either. This is left, in Rohith, Dadri, Award wapsi, every media related [NDTV] nuisance has left behind it. Modi won on his economic agenda, if he completes it, he will win. And they are also making use of the opportunity, have also arrested the professor form JNU, let's get him fired and sanitize the JNU again We can't just work for a quick victory against them, we need to win this war.
got your point but we need to use signaling to get them into backfoot and im afraid we aint doing enof ... left should also have a weakness why not exploit it and make them defnceless and strike them where it hurts them most before they destroy owr game .

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
thank you bhai for such a post but as a indian patriot and a so called "bhakt" what i am feeling frustated about is that there seems to be no hope of recoverry without using active and agressive force against these traitors what i feel to understand is the lack of spine in BJP to take action against such people and looking at past we always lost the plot when ever we failed to take right action at right time and the window of opportunity closed and bad guys came back more powerfull to loot us in short will this impease end or we will see the history of 2004 elections repeating itself ?
BJP is a corporation that has invested millions like other political parties. They will be always a calculative reacting force who would rather survive on ruins of a clash than offering an assertive solution by taking a stand that has its electoral consequences.

Nationalists expecting a moon from them are just being disingenuous. Having said that they are still better than Congress-I and rest of the gang. We should take what is in offering. If they can fix their issues of half literate crowd of elected politicians and invest in controlling the narrative they are the only party that will yield better results. May be giving them a chance in 2019 again, is the key.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
got your point but we need to use signaling to get them into backfoot and im afraid we aint doing enof ... left should also have a weakness why not exploit it and make them defnceless and strike them where it hurts them most before they destroy owr game .
They are anti national traitors. They play victim card and hence always have the upper hand.

But being anti national is a difficult mark for anyone.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Anupu

Country flag
They are exploiting it, this is a huge win for BJP, These groups are the biggest weakness of left, all "protests" are done by these groups, we need to track them, find who plays what role, who can be blackmailed, who can be turned, who can be eliminated. Deny them recruitment, Ask students to attend meetings and seminars then ask aggressive line of questions, while recording their response .

Tell you what why don't we start by making an exhaustive report on their structure, find out how many left related university groups exits, who are the members and their lists, what have they talked about, we could frame an article and maybe send it to publish in swaraj magzine or something like that, what do you say?

anupamsurey

Country flag
A FOUR PRONGED STRATEGY-
1. DISMANTLE THE FACULTY IN SUCH INSTITUTIONS, they are the brain behind the stunts, there are like dozen ways to do it.
2. STRANGLE THE FUNDS. STOP SCHOLARSHIPS
3. MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THOSE INVOLVED- get them on media, humiliate them (like what Arnab did or like what they did in zee news), get judiciary behind them, expel them, don't give them character certificates, or blacklist them...i want to know how will they earn their bread and butter. project them as an example to whole population.
4. promote people with nationalism in such Institutes.

sorcerer

Country flag
A FOUR PRONGED STRATEGY-
1. DISMANTLE THE FACULTY IN SUCH INSTITUTIONS, they are the brain behind the stunts, there are like dozen ways to do it.
2. STRANGLE THE FUNDS. STOP SCHOLARSHIPS
3. MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THOSE INVOLVED- get them on media, humiliate them (like what Arnab did or like what they did in zee news), get judiciary behind them, expel them, don't give them character certificates, or blacklist them...i want to know how will they earn their bread and butter. project them as an example to whole population.
4. promote people with nationalism in such Institutes.
For the cancer called Sickulars it will sound like

DISMANTLE THE FACULTY IN SUCH INSTITUTIONS: Intolerance Grade-1

STRANGLE THE FUNDS. STOP SCHOLARSHIPS - Dictatorship

MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THOSE INVOLVED-Intolerance- Grade 2

promote people with nationalism in such Institutes- Hindutva Agenda

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Short term solutions:

Spreading news related to these guys. Making common netizen aware of facts.
Using every forum to expose these scum.

Smalls scuffles are ok but many people shy away from those.
Remember how Rajdeep shut his trap after some RW guys bitchslapped him on foreign soil.

These solutions may work for now but kind of hard to keep active. Won't work for nation building.

Long term solutions:

Taking some time out of our life and giving it to next generations.
We can give at least an hour in a week to a class full of children in needy places.
We can imprint some nationalistic gunas in those children minds.
Children can be loyal more than any thing.
It is easiest way to do some thing good. And nipping at bud phase.

I hope most of us have some profile in society. It will make easy to get accepted when we go to people.
Lets organize some meet ups in our colonies and small circles. It can serve in long term.
At least you can mobilize some when shit hits fan.

if you think it is very hard, I can always suggest you to join RSS or Some of its organisations.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Actually the Left is already on backfoot, CPI and other parties are distancing themselves saying "don't group all the left with them", left students leader who yesterday were claiming that they joined the occasion to stop them are today exposed by the videos in which they can be seen protesting and shouting against India.

Seriously, I have never seen left students/organization/parties in that cornered situation. Everyone who has watched that video of breaking India into 100 parts, has understood that it's left's way to gather people in the name of freedom of expression and constitutional rights while they are anti-nationals in reality and to the core.

Short term solutions:

Spreading news related to these guys. Making common netizen aware of facts.
Using every forum to expose these scum.
There are some commoners who can't understand such things, I have found "reverse psychology" working in such cases, argue with simple people as you are a leftist, later tell them that you were testing him.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Logged into my FB after few months, posted anti JNU gibberish on my Facebook.
Got only two likes and zero share :pokerface:

Nuvneet Kundu

Probably BJP is thinking that they will need the help of the left to win in Bengal and Kerala that's why they are being soft with leftists. No one is a puritan in politics, only few people on internet forums seem to be emotional fools.

But the online campaigns have wielded some results, here's the latest one :

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @maomao @guru-dutt

Last edited:

alphacentury

Country flag
The enemy is just too big, its not only cong and ilks but global powers are at play here . And Modi knows it very well, dont mistake him for that. We have just entered the game and we are very late . Its gonna be a long battle .

Nuvneet Kundu

The enemy is just too big, its not only cong and ilks but global powers are at play here . And Modi knows it very well, dont mistake him for that. We have just entered the game and we are very late . Its gonna be a long battle .
No problem with a long battle but pehle battle start toh karo bhai :D Changing of the school syllabus was a low hanging fruit; They could have tackled at least that.

alphacentury

Country flag
@Nuvneet Kundu And we would have had another intolerance campaign. IMO, the left is rushing on its last breath as the funds are being dried out. Once it breaks down, then it will be easy road for the low hanging fruits . Also , to sway the populace , he has to fix the economy first.

DFI_COAS

Sanjeev Bhatt's FB Post

#‎ShutDownJNU‬

I've been seeing this very disturbing hashtag all day, and I don't think it should be taken lying down.

Dissent is integral to the practice of democracy, and sedition provisions have immense potential for overreach and misuse. The students in the eye of the controversy sure did cross a line, calling for India's destruction and the like, but I think it’s important to make a distinction between the causes they were supporting and the language they used to express that support. Firstly, by no means are they justified in calling for attacks on Parliament, or for "Bharat Ki Barbaadi Tak Jung Rahegi". That is definitely a matter for concern, but what I’d like to address is the larger context in which the backlash has begun.

For one, I really don't find anything anti-national about advocating freedom for Kashmir or talking about Afzal Guru in itself. Adherence to the principles of democracy is far more important than unquestioning obedience for a rigid, inflexible system that refuses to understand or incorporate dissent.

Who is anti-national?

People who cheer on while a possibly innocent man is convicted and sent to the gallows over a shocking attack whose antecedents that are, at best, hazy today, and point blank refuse to even try and explore alternative possibilities, after a sham of a trial where the evidence wouldn’t pass muster if the man had stolen an apple, or people who have consistently stood by the cause of the truth and advocated the sanctity of the rule of law?

Much of the Left protests Guru’s hanging not because he was guilty, but because he was most likely not.

It was a botched trial, with enough evidence to point in other, far more sinister directions, all of which were promptly ignored and drowned in ignorant jingoism.

Who is anti-national?

Governments whose agencies have run amok turning life into hell for three generations of Kashmiris, scarred entire populations after murders, disappearances, rapes and suppression, continually downplayed the damage with manipulative propaganda, steadfastly, defiantly marched on with the blood of tens of thousands of innocents on their hands, or the teenagers who’ve taken to the streets with sticks and stones to fight for the last shred of dignity the state seeks to deny them?

What's happened in Kashmir is something that deserves brutally honest introspection, and can’t so quickly or easily swept under the carpet with that pathetic excuse some people would like to call patriotism.

As Zinn once said, “There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.”

Arnab Goswami sanctimoniously talks of ‘Maoist terrorists’ when he’s been sitting in his damn newsroom and yelling at people all his life, while the policemen and tribals fighting a war of attrition on the ground know they’re both victims of the same enemy. Big business out to mine Chattisgarh, Orissa and Jharkand to hell and back, buying out governments that have committed their forces against the very people they are supposed to protect, and a corporate-owned media feeding a gullible, largely upper-class audience half-truths and hogwash. Today’s war is just a sneak peek into what that hell promises to look like. The Maoist movement has its fair share of mistakes and wrongdoings, but what prompted some of the most isolated tribal peoples on the subcontinent to take to armed rebellion against the state?

Simple. They were pushed to the wall, denied what they were entitled to by the very state entrusted with protecting their rights. The fact remains that we’re tacitly supporting a concerted campaign to flush out and ‘exterminate’ as one home minister helpfully put it, some of the poorest and most wronged of our people.

I’m not justifying Maoist violence, but what I do know is the current response will achieve little more than further bloodshed. Especially since most of us seem determined to shut our eyes tight and promptly brand them all anti-national.

Too many people have been dragging Lance Naik Hanumantappa into this, but I think it's more important for them to understand what led to the tragedy. Hollow assertions of pride about the army go hand in hand with not giving two hoots about demilitarizing or even exploring the possibility of doing so in Siachen. Most of these chaps won’t lift a finger or raise their voices for justice for these soldiers as human beings, but are all too willing to wave around plastic flags and proclaim their patriotism from the rooftops when another life is needlessly lost.

You can feel all the pride you want to when someone else is doing the dying for you.

Dragging in the army here is just the old attempt to project someone to idolize and someone else to demonize. People who see the world in black and white have gone hammer and tongs at the ‘left’ , ‘intellectuals’ ‘pseudo seculars’ after reading little more than the headlines from the very newspapers which on the first signs of inconvenience they don’t hesitate to call ‘Presstitutes’.

#ShutDownJNU is rubbish.

Resistance is more relevant to the intellectual tradition than it perhaps ever has been in the history of modern India, for the simple reason that it’s pitted against forces that threaten to overtake and drown our democracy in the politics of ignorance, communalism and parochialism with a pervasive influence and vengeance like never before.

The students had no business saying some of the things they did, but they’ve unwittingly provided an opening for painting all of the left with the same brush and only given a fillip to the right-wing effort to relegate a very, very relevant section of Indian intelligentsia to the rubbish-heap of history.

Attachments

DFI_COAS

He has the exact same voice of Pakistanis. Demanding referendum, Demilitarization of Siachen. What are we going to do about people like him?

garg_bharat

Country flag
Anti-nationals should be hanged or shot. I know my statement is strong but preserving national unity and social cohesion is the first and most important duty of the government.

These people were hanged after due legal process, though I think such people should be tried in special courts and hanged within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles