What's the solution against these govt funded rotten scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru-dutt

He isn't soft hearted, but let's not walk into the trap these lefties have laid on for us. They want us to react and then make an issue out of it. If he wins 2019 elections, that would mean a death knell for left on national level.
i know they want him to over react but what is stopping him to react tactfully what do you propose ?

bose

Country flag
some times i think is modi really what i thought or he is just another soft hearted atal bihari in making these scums will get more powerfull if modi still keeps quite he has toi act now cause he has all the backing of genral population if this opportunity is lost we might see the end of india in next few years and rise of a chaotic and civil war ravaged nation like al bakistan
Modi is not soft hearted as like AB for sure... but he is surely in back foot after the in tolerance, award wapsi episode and reverses in election in Bihar & Delhi... The Mainstream English media and so called intellectuals loyal to congress + communists are on a offensive against Modi...

My believe is Modi will not be allowed to keep quite from within BJP as the limit for Badhmasi is crossing limits ...

aliyah

govt had secretly started cracking down on tv media . very soon u will start seeing its results. in news reporting too

guru-dutt

Modi is not soft hearted as like AB for sure... but he is surely in back foot after the in tolerance, award wapsi episode and reverses in election in Bihar & Delhi... The Mainstream English media and so called intellectuals loyal to congress + communists are on a offensive against Modi...

My believe is Modi will not be allowed to keep quite from within BJP as the limit for Badhmasi is crossing limits ...
what i fail to understand is when congress can use political witch hunting so good even with such low majority why cant BJP use the same with such a thumping majority why is modi not acting on all security and econoimik corruptions of past governments only a fool will beleve he cant i guess he is not a strong leader for whome i voted looks like a weakling to me i pity him and hate him for his incompetnce to give his enemies what they gave him

guru-dutt

govt had secretly started cracking down on tv media . very soon u will start seeing its results. in news reporting too
i wonder it will ever happen but if it happens it has to happen now or it will be too late

bose

Country flag
what i fail to understand is when congress can use political witch hunting so good even with such low majority why cant BJP use the same with such a thumping majority why is modi not acting on all security and econoimik corruptions of past governments only a fool will beleve he cant i guess he is not a strong leader for whome i voted looks like a weakling to me i pity him and hate him for his incompetnce to give his enemies what they gave him
I think time has come for Modi to hit back... else he loses popularity...

Modi should not got for image changeover... good or bad whatever it is... so be it...

guru-dutt

I think time has come for Modi to hit back... else he loses popularity...

Modi should not got for image changeover... good or bad whatever it is... so be it...
well looking at his record in last one year i dont think he will act he is planning something else maybe for good of the nation but he has to be there if he wants his dreams to come true but looks like he dosent have gutts to take the bull by the horns im afraid to say

Anupu

Country flag
i know they want him to over react but what is stopping him to react tactfully what do you propose ?
Milk this incident to gain as much public opinion as possible, they must have lost many on the fence supporters in this incident, don't let anything get in the way of passage of GST as their is no other option but to go through Rajya Sabha, let labour and land laws be changed by the BJP ruled states wherever possible. Keep the public impression of BJP centered on mainly Nationalism, Governance, and small Hindu undercurrent. No overt dialog-bazzi.

The job of ABVP should be countering these organizations, ask the support of RSS wherever possible, spread more shakhas, and push them out state by state, Institute by Institute, like they have been pushed out of most states.

Let's hit them one by one, study these groups, closely, find out who are the players and what are their roles in these so called student organizations, find out the weak links eliminate them (politically or otherwise [specially in bengal]), weaken their recruitment and ability to move people, don't let them organize events or protest, pull them into confrontations repeatedly, even if they commit suicide, people will eventually forget as long as it's not having BJP name tag on it and the incidents remain small, remember most people don't read op-eds.

Most importantly, Right support should not lose hope, it will be a long battle, and it will be worth it, as it is the battle for the very soul of India, contrary to the way these assholes think, WE are the many, and They are the few. We will win, surely.

Nuvneet Kundu

Any anecdotes to corroborate that claim? Because I am still seeing mainstream media recommending demilitarization of Siachen. I don't think any pressure has been put on the media. Nandita Das was made the brand ambassador of Beti Bachao campaign, Barkha Dutt was given a privileged access and guard of honor at International Fleet Review. Almost all presstitutes have been given one on one exclusive interviews by NDA ministers. There has been a rise in conclaves like these :

NDA is feeding content to media instead of starving them off. Give privileged access to only those media houses which tow the government line, leave the rest. Eventually their audience will die off. Instead, the government keeps them afloat.

don't let anything get in the way of passage of GST as their is no other option but to go through Rajya Sabha, let labour and land laws be changed by the BJP ruled states wherever possible.
The Congress will still have to pass the GST in RS if it sees that there is intense public pressure otherwise they will have a hard time winning even a village Panchayat election. Just because they have seats doesn't mean that they can take suicidal steps. The BJP has no reason to be on the backfoot. It needs to build pressure on Congress.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
well looking at his record in last one year i dont think he will act he is planning something else maybe for good of the nation but he has to be there if he wants his dreams to come true but looks like he dosent have gutts to take the bull by the horns im afraid to say
My take on this is that Modi fears that combined oppositions will create chaos and disorder in society... Being in power Modi wants to try a soft approach towards the opposition to start with and it is going to fail for sure which he himself knows... At some stage Modi have to hit back hard at the opposition at least Modi can say that I have tried soft approach but failed... The time has come now to hit back...

Modi knows very well that he has nothing until now in his hand to showcase his performance [ although the ministries like Power, Infrastructure, Defense and Commerce are doing pretty well] Modi wants to buy time [read peace] so that at least Modi has something to go back to people... while the opposition will not allow Modi to settle down...

If Modi does good then it will be end for opposition for another 10 years...

guru-dutt

My take on this is that Modi fears that combined oppositions will create chaos and disorder in society... Being in power Modi wants to try a soft approach towards the opposition to start with and it is going to fail for sure which he himself knows... At some stage Modi have to hit back hard at the opposition at least Modi can say that I have tried soft approach but failed... The time has come now to hit back...

Modi knows very well that he has nothing until now in his hand to showcase his performance [ although the ministries like Power, Infrastructure, Defense and Commerce are doing pretty well] Modi wants to buy time [read peace] so that at least Modi has something to go back to people... while the opposition will not allow Modi to settle down...

If Modi does good then it will be end for opposition for another 10 years...
niether the oppostion nor the media will give modi peace or space to settle down as they know there existence is at stake but what makes me depressed is to see a person like modi so helpless and non rective he should act now and give a tactfull blow which is visible to take the war to the oppostion and its paid media presstitutes or he will loose and so will the dream on india bieng a power

sorcerer

Country flag
I have an idea to counter these b@stards through twitter and social media but I don't have resources.
The idea is to make #IwillNotPayEducationTax trend popular on social media........
Also urging people to write to PMO about why we will refrain from paying education tax from now on.
Cool!!! This should be done

**JNU doesnt even deserve 30 characters

Anupu

Country flag
The Congress will still have to pass the GST in RS if it sees that there is intense public pressure. Just because they have seats doesn't mean that they can take suicidal steps. If the Congress realizes that the people are angry because the Congress is obstructing the GST, they will have to pass it due to pressure, otherwise they will have a hard time winning even a village Panchayat election. The BJP has no reason to be on the backfoot. It needs to build pressure on Congress.
Congress will pass the bill, yes but politics at lower level is very different, BJP needs to make sure modi wins the second term, insuring more and more states under BJP control, then these media houses can be dismantled as they can't run away to hide under anybody's skirt. I understand your anger but let's take a leaf out of the book of the enemy, they are so patiently laying trap after trap for us, but we should not fall for them and grind them slowly but surely completely. In politics irrelevance is defeat, it will take time, but it will be worth it in the end.

bose

Country flag
niether the oppostion nor the media will give modi peace or space to settle down as they know there existence is at stake but what makes me depressed is to see a person like modi so helpless and non rective he should act now and give a tactfull blow which is visible to take the war to the oppostion and its paid media presstitutes or he will loose and so will the dream on india bieng a power
Bro, I understand it is very frustrating, I myself could not sleep last night after seeing Arnab's program on JNU and those two bastards laughing and mocking in the national TV...

I have faith in Modi because he come from a different background ... Modi have to act very very soon... time has come...

sorcerer

Country flag
Being reactive is like jumping into the PIg fight with retards like RG and his minions. This Action-Reaction- bitching is the usual Indian politics. The oppn badly want Modi to jump into the fight. Instead his stance right now is perfect to deal with these self destructive morons.

Modi should continue doing what he is doing...A large percentage of commoners are listening..we see AAPtards and congrassis losing support. There is a sure and growing supporting trend for Modi in progress.
Modi should give progressive realities to the common man and to the opposition.

Presstitutes and oppn will lose their steam in coming days.

guru-dutt

Being reactive is like jumping into the PIg fight with retards like RG and his minions. This Action-Reaction- bitching is the usual Indian politics. The oppn badly want Modi to jump into the fight. Instead his stance right now is perfect to deal with these self destructive morons.

Modi should continue doing what he is doing...A large percentage of commoners are listening..we see AAPtards and congrassis losing support. There is a sure and growing supporting trend for Modi in progress.
Modi should give progressive realities to the common man and to the opposition.

Presstitutes and oppn will lose their steam in coming days.
ok not active fight but what about passive leagel attack where it hurts most to the long term and short term goals of these khangressies , leftist retards and paid media presstitutes like taking leagel actions against them ?

Anupu

Country flag
Yes, but he is not helpless, he is smart, he is focused on getting his task done, getting Indian economy on track.
It's that we feel he is helpless, swamy is on the ass of gandhi's and modi is actively targeting another head that is the NGO's.. let's not forget this english media has very little effect on actual votes, It's mostly people like us who get agitated on reading their columns, that's it.

Elections are a very different game, remember Bihar was won because Nitish had geniune public support and BJP lacked a local leader. NDTV had little effect on the results if any. I guarantee you UP will be different.

I think, it's their last bastion, the < Left, Media, Pseudo-Intellectual, NGO > combine, they want him to react, so that they become martyr, and then they can create a Hullabaloo that can actually damage him. Till now they have nothing on him, come next elections, people will know that and he will win.

sorcerer

Country flag
ok not active fight but what about passive leagel attack where it hurts most to the long term and short term goals of these khangressies , leftist retards and paid media presstitutes like taking leagel actions against them ?
One time..when Modi came to power someone from the highest order of congress told that.."Modi wont even move an inch" as congress has "informers" at every inch at the official corridors ready to interevne.
:D
It was hilarious to engage in that conversation..
But look now...Modi is really having a free hand at all "official corridors"

These congr asses lives in kind of some superman comics where they think they have this shooper power.
But
BJP is doing the right thing...bleeding and applying pressure on Oppns..consistently.
Very Chanakyafied.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Thanks for quoting me in this Query. If you have noticed I have stopped actively participating in any such discussions where I had abuse and shout ad nauseam against these snakes. I don't think it is working anymore.

I am trained and paid to work hard to establish diagnosis and then treat the disease. I have reached to an informed conclusion that this war is not going to be won by mere social media or main stream media propaganda. Neither this war is going to be won by simply reacting to the crimes of the adversaries but pre-empting and staying one or two steps ahead of them. What happened in Hyd. Uni when a pseudo Dalit was abetted to suicide is a great example how so called RW of India is clueless about the forces they are at war with.

At this stage and at this forum I can not explain the remedy further but it is neither social media outrage nor relying on present political dispensation's wisdom is going to solve this grievous problem.

During struggle for Independence we had 'Garam Dal' and 'Naram Dal'. Both were nationalist to their core. 'Garam Dal' made all the offence and sacrifices for 'Naram Dal' to take credit at the end.

'Garam Dal' knew it was a selfless service and a give away to 'Naram Dal'. Like in a movie someone said 'To fight is for Young and to Talk is for Old. Bhagat Singh and Udham Singh have categorically stated that they owe nothing to Gandhi at el and vice a versa. Only the revisionist now lie & abuse Gandhi to hide their intellectual importance and their bigotry. I think I am digressing.

Their is a need a of distinct nationalist entity that without any fanfare works clandestine and tactically knock down these defectors and thinks one step head and actively keeps a tab on all possible social & political upheavals including national security threats to further plan script and pre-empt offences.

When I was reading this thread the only thing I was looking for if anyone will comment on my query 'What next'?

One good poster said, 'now the opposition will stall the parliament'. Not bad. But I think these defectors are going to connive with enemies of the state and work as sleeper cells to help conduct terror strikes against political leadership. I would say the threat is imminent.

Anupu

Country flag
Thanks for quoting me in this Query. If you have noticed I have stopped actively participating in any such discussions where I had abuse and shout ad nauseam against these snakes. I don't think it is working anymore.

I am trained and paid to work hard to establish diagnosis and then treat the disease. I have reached to an informed conclusion that this war is not going to be won by mere social media or main stream media propaganda. Neither this war is going to be won by simply reacting to the crimes of the adversaries but pre-empting and staying one or two steps ahead of them. What happened in Hyd. Uni when a pseudo Dalit was abetted to suicide is a great example how so called RW of India is clueless about the forces they are at war with.

At this stage and at this forum I can not explain the remedy further but it is neither social media outrage nor relying on present political dispensation's wisdom is going to solve this grievous problem.

During struggle for Independence we had 'Garam Dal' and 'Naram Dal'. Both were nationalist to their core. 'Garam Dal' made all the offence and sacrifices for 'Naram Dal' to take credit at the end.

'Garam Dal' knew it was a selfless service and a give away to 'Naram Dal'. Like in a movie someone said 'To fight is for Young and to Talk is for Old. Bhagat Singh and Udham Singh have categorically stated that they owe nothing to Gandhi at el and vice a versa. Only the revisionist now lie & abuse Gandhi to hide their intellectual importance and their bigotry. I think I am digressing.

Their is a need a of distinct nationalist entity that without any fanfare works clandestine and tactically knock down these defectors and thinks one step head and actively keeps a tab on all possible social & political upheavals including national security threats to further plan script and pre-empt offences.

When I was reading this thread the only thing I was looking for if anyone will comment on my query 'What next'?

One good poster said, 'now the opposition will stall the parliament'. Not bad. But I think these defectors are going to connive with enemies of the state and work as sleeper cells to help conduct terror strikes against political leadership. I would say the threat is imminent.
Excellent points, we have a clear realization too, now. Congress doesn't have brains to lay down these traps, It's the left, and the communists which we need to realize are our focal enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles