What's the solution against these govt funded rotten scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuvneet Kundu

A case has been registered against unknown persons on that anti-national incident by the police under sec. 124-A IPC.

SFI and AISA are in backfoot, now trying to save their asses.
Just saw an interview by CPI leader D Raja. The theme of his response was "how dare you arrest an AISA leader? AISA has participated in the freedom struggle of India" :doh:

DFI_COAS

The number patriotic indian muslims protesting against anti-indian slogans in social media. Most of the scums are supporting afzal guru and chanting slogans against Indian Army. It's just fucking sad man! :(

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Just saw an interview by CPI leader D Raja. The theme of his response was "how dare you arrest an AISA leader? AISA has participated in the freedom struggle of India" :doh:
ABVP did a great job by opposing this anti-national activity, otherwise MSM wouldn't have broadcasted it, ZeeNews also did a great job by showing it many times a day forcing other news channels to do the same to save their asses.

NewDelhi/Nagpur: Hours after Home Minister Rajnath Singh called for taking action against ‘anti-national’ elements, the Delhi Police on Friday arrested the JNU students’ union president Kanhaiya Kumar.

The students’ union has been booked for sedition, even as protests were going on outside Delhi demanding action against the protesting students. The police have claimed that Kumar was seen in a video in which people were allegedly raising anti-national slogans.
He was arrested from a hostel on the JNU campus by police personnel in plain clothes.

On Friday, the police also booked Delhi University professor SAR Geelani for sedition and issued a summons to him, CNN-IBN reported.
Earlier, while addressing the ‘All India Principals Conference’ where students recited Saraswati vandana, Union HRD Minister Smriti Irani said she felt satisfied that there are teachers who teach children to pray for the nation and “not anti-India slogans”.

The conference was organised by Vidya Bharati-Akhil Bhartiya Siksha Sansthan, an RSS-linked organisation working in the field of education.

The controversy at JNU erupted earlier this week when some students had pasted posters across the campus inviting people to a protest march against the “judicial killing of Afzal Guru and Maqbool Bhatt” and in solidarity with the “struggle of Kashmiri people for their democratic right to self-determination” at the varsity’s Sabarmati dhaba.

Members of ABVP objected to the event and wrote to the vice-chancellor that such protests should not be held on the campus of an educational institution, prompting the university administration to order the cancellation of the march as they “feared” it might “disrupt” peace.

The JNU administration has already instituted a “disciplinary” inquiry as to how the event took place despite withdrawal of permission and said it will wait for the probe report before taking any further action.

Meanwhile, the police action has drawn sharp reactions from across the political spectrum. While CPI(M)’s D Raja ‘strongly condemned’ the arrest of the JNU students’ union president, MoS home Kiren Rijiju said, “Those living in our country and still raising such slogans against it is not acceptable. We take such incidents very seriously.”

On Thursday, the Delhi Police had registered a case of sedition against “unknown persons” in connection with the event, following complaints by BJP MP Maheish Girri and the BJP’s student front ABVP.
http://www.nagpurtoday.in/jnu-row-escalates-students-union-president-arrested/02121511

myana

Govt should set an example by taking some drastic action on these students and driving a point to each & every student union that 'Freedom of Speech' or 'Right to Opinion' doesn't allow a person to abuse ones country.

why the Hell should I pay my hard earned money on these retarded f**king idiots.

Kick them out

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
You tagged yourself bro. :lol:
By the way, by must search some other methods. Not paying Edu Tax won't change these people's mind. Nor government can push thousands of muzzies in jails just for citing porky slogans.
Must find some other way to isolate them. Why not avoid such people in society? :borat:
I copied roma's tag list :)
It's not about muzzies mate. It's about government giving world class education to these idiots on our expense.
These ****** would be working in Mc Donalds if the government didn't supported them.Why should we pay for somebody else's education. These ******s sympathise with a terrorist and protest against the integrity of my father land and the worst thing is they are doing it with the help of our tax money.

myana

UmarKhalid was proud that he had been holding it sucessfully for past three years a$$h*le. Let him keep it in his jail cell from now on.

Anupu

Country flag
Rs 50 for three course meal a day. Very expensive, says JNU
You know because.... we can't pay for this expensive food and need Rs 3000 Subsidy for food from Indian tax-payer to first eat, then complain about the food, and then protest against Indian state. I mean you could have funded a decent research lab with this money, given it out as a prize for a DARPA style challenge. Maybe our defence industries would have bloomed.

By the way these people who protested, Shephalika Shekhar member of AISA was rusticated before in 2009 too for Indiscipline for 1 year. Now apparently she is translating books for a publication house. Did her PhD in "Hindi" writes "Urdu" as her language.

We say so many times what is the contribution of IITians to India. What is the contribution of these ridiculous "students" to India?

guru-dutt

Isn't there a single goddamn right wing org in delhi to put these scums to sleep?
in short no .... why because most of these guys in JNU are kids of beurocrats and leading journalists and are backed by a very strong media and beurocracy and they know no one can penalise them and most indians specially the middle class has a very short memorry and are highly gullible and interested in getting there monthly salaries and paying the bills while these scums keep having a field day sad but true

bose

Country flag
I see another opportunity for Congress + AAP + CPM + TMC +RJD to disrupt the budget session ... It seems to me a pre planned script being played out... Not allow the government to function and then go to the people and tell them see the current government does not deliver on its promise.

bose

Country flag
What is Bahut Krantikari Media like Aaj Tak coverage in this incident ?

guru-dutt

I see another opportunity for Congress + AAP + CPM + TMC +RJD to disrupt the budget session ... It seems to me a pre planned script being played out... Not allow the government to function and then go to the people and tell them see the current government does not deliver on its promise.
you nailed it MODI cannot play helpless this time he needs to take bull by the horns and open all there files and prosecute them mercilesslli before the next session starts so they should know the whats the actual political witch hunt is no mercy and no remose should be done now or modi will fail like atal bihari vajpaee

guru-dutt

to start with all the subsidies to JNU and all its siter organizations , grants and penssions left leaning retards and all those of award waapsi gang taking back there perks and lands alloted to there NGOs to start with is the first and only option for modi sarkar

Anupu

Country flag
This is the soft underbelly of left, if we win this fight, no matter how long we take, we will basically uproot the Left out from India, without the next breed of these jholawalas, we can finally put an end to Communist parties in their entirety.

bose

Country flag
you nailed it MODI cannot play helpless this time he needs to take bull by the horns and open all there files and prosecute them mercilesslli before the next session starts so they should know the whats the actual political witch hunt is no mercy and no remose should be done now or modi will fail like atal bihari vajpaee
Modi have to hit back for its survival... timing is very important ... the JNU case is a good opportunity to hit back hard...

Opposition party game plan is very clear they are testing how far we can push Modi...

I fail to understand why Modi does not call a joint session of parliament and get those bill passed ?

Anupu

Country flag
Modi have to hit back for its survival... timing is very important ... the JNU case is a good opportunity to hit back hard...

Opposition party game plan is very clear they are testing how far we can push Modi...

I fail to understand why Modi does not call a joint session of parliament and get those bill passed ?
They will pass this session I think, especially since numbers will change in the middle of Budget session I believe.

guru-dutt

some times i think is modi really what i thought or he is just another soft hearted atal bihari in making these scums will get more powerfull if modi still keeps quite he has toi act now cause he has all the backing of genral population if this opportunity is lost we might see the end of india in next few years and rise of a chaotic and civil war ravaged nation like al bakistan

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Hanumathappa helped Modi even after his death.

We cannot let these leftists go scot-free this time. It is time to strike hard and show some real intolerance.

Anupu

Country flag
some times i think is modi really what i thought or he is just another soft hearted atal bihari in making these scums will get more powerfull if modi still keeps quite he has toi act now cause he has all the backing of genral population if this opportunity is lost we might see the end of india in next few years and rise of a chaotic and civil war ravaged nation like al bakistan
He isn't soft hearted, but let's not walk into the trap these lefties have laid on for us. They want us to react and then make an issue out of it. If he wins 2019 elections, that would mean a death knell for left on national level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles