What's on your mind? DFI member status update

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Thought we guys could have our own "status updates"!

Kicking off, had a blast last evening in our annual Old Cottonians Ball, my school alumni event.

Was good to see old mates. Best part about such events in our school is to see the senior citizens batches of 60s and 70s turn up and still be tied with the alma mater.

indian_sukhoi

Having a same thought,..........Planning to meet my School friends today.

Tomcat

going to operation exams wish me luck mine commaraden

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thought we guys could have our own "status updates"!

Kicking off, had a blast last evening in our annual Old Cottonians Ball, my school alumni event.

Was good to see old mates. Best part about such events in our school is to see the senior citizens batches of 60s and 70s turn up and still be tied with the alma mater.
Cottonian Ball?

Balls of Cotton? :)

Thanks for reminding me. I have to buy cotton balls.

Off to Spencers!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
On 13 September every year we celebrate the Founder's Day with the Service, the Founder's Gold Medal for Academics and the Good Conduct Medal and the Best Sportsman medal.

This is followed by the Founder's Dinner (actually a Lunch) for all ex School boys, parents, invitees and present boys. It is over 4000 odd numbers in the congregation.

A hoop la.

Then there is the Present vs Past Rugby.

Followed by the Social.

I attend even though it is quite a long day because I have to send the write up for our Old Boys Magazine in the UK and another one for the Old Boys in Australia.

It also goes on to the Alumni website located in the UK.

The Founder's Day is also celebrated in Delhi, the USA, Canada, Australia and even New Zealand, where only two old boys are located!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
busy working on presentations that we (my partner and i) will be giving over the next few days starting tomorrow to our perspective business associates and clients as we look to expand the horizons of our biz, something that was set up not so long back. i will be on bharat darshan from tomorrow.

Tomcat

i take Exams like a military operation hence the term

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Lol YouTube khiladi is not a facebook khiladi!!!

Just post what's on your mind, what you are up to etc.
i am considering to build my own true multiple assault rifle like that of M-21.

M-21 can be used as a sniper rifle and also as an assault rifle. :D it can also equip red dot/holograph as well ACOG's and other long range sights.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
i am considering to build my own true multiple assault rifle like that of M-21.

M-21 can be used as a sniper rifle and also as an assault rifle. :D it can also equip red dot/holograph as well ACOG's and other long range sights.
You have saya for company. He will make the red dot sight for ya.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
You have saya for company. He will make the red dot sight for ya.
also i have a wish... to make self propelled fully automatic 155mm rifled Gatling machine gun that can fire 6000 rounds per minute. :D wouldn't that be something cool.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles