what will usa do with Pakistan ??

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
"Rain in Hell over Pakistani Militray" That is what Obama is quoted as saying..

That is what was also witnessed at Salala which was made Halala..

Vishwarupa

Country flag
US has landed itself in a tricky situation... if US wrapped up from AF region then it 101% chances that Talibunnies would take over AF and Pakistan .....and that means 1001% more chances of a serious attack on US mainland after 9/11 which may be even nuclear attack.

:hmm:
Forget US, Will India be safe?

marshal panda

Country flag
USA will do nothing because they never learn. Pakistan is going to be the permanent millstone around US neck.Pakistan will see to that.

naseem

pahlai who hamarai dost Taliban sai to lar lai aur haradai phir hamari bari ayaaigi
Taliban sai to har kar dum daba kar bhaag raha hai America Afghanistan sai

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Your romanised hindi/urdu posts are not phonetic enough to be comprehensible... Could you please post in English?

pahlai who hamarai dost Taliban sai to lar lai aur haradai phir hamari bari ayaaigi
Taliban sai to har kar dum daba kar bhaag raha hai America Afghanistan sai

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
barak O, is CAUGHT in an election promise which he now apparently has to be seen to be fulfilling -

and it has caught him and the usa in a lousy bind !

this is the problem with populist-type "democrazy"

Afghanistan is in NO WAY ready to handle their own internal affairs and society !

this is a HUGE mistake and i think the repercussions are gonna be awesome !

scaling down levels of troops while increasing the quality of their weapons would have been a better solution

Last edited:

TrueSpirit

USA will do nothing because they never learn. Pakistan is going to be the permanent millstone around US neck.Pakistan will see to that.
That's a fact. Never easy to get rid of the proverbial "albatross" off one's neck, for partners in crime.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Hand over 26/11 terrorists: US

Disappointed over Pakistan's slow pace of trial in Mumbai terror attack case, a top US lawmaker has demanded that the seven suspects, including LeT operational commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, be handed over to the International Criminal Court to bring them to justice. "There are seven individuals that need to be brought to justice (for their role in the 26/11 attack case)," said Congressman Ed Royce, Chairman of the powerful House Foreign Relations Committee.

"If Pakistan cannot try them, turn them over to international criminal court for crimes against humanity, for what they did in their collusion, in their culpability for what happened," he said yesterday. The seven Pakistani suspects have been charged with planning, financing and executing the attacks that killed 166 people in Mumbai in November 2008. A Rawalpindi-based anti-terrorism court had been handling the case since 2009 though the judge has been changed five times.

Addressing a select group of Indian-Americans at a Congressional reception at the Capitol Hill organised by the American India Public Affairs Committee, Royce said both India and the United States are facing challenges from terrorism. Royce said some USD 100 million has been traced going from the Gulf States to Pakistan's 600 Deobandi schools; which, according to him, are factories of radicalism.

“Ethnic cleansing is going out in Pakistan today those who are speaking against it," he said, alleging that the population of Hindus in Pakistan has now dropped to 1.5 per cent, against 25 per cent at the time of independence. Jagdish Sewhani, president of the American India Public Affairs Committee, said that the issue of pulling out USA and its allied forces from Afghanistan by the end of 2013 has created a sort of anxiety in the region.

"There is a fear in the region that Taliban, supported by radicalized Pakistani army may make a forceful bid to take over Afghanistan and establish Sharia. This could trigger tension in the region," he said. Royce said there are rouge elements in the ISI, who would use the opportunity of any instability in Afghanistan to go back to the Taliban era. Indian-American Congressman Ami Bera reiterated his commitment to strengthen ties between India and the US.

Video Link

ladder

Country flag
Addressing a select group of Indian-Americans at a Congressional reception at the Capitol Hill organised by the American India Public Affairs Committee,
Lip service?

arya

Country flag
usa will learn his lesson when next time terrorist attack on there city .

usa think pakistan can change its hardcore attitude i can just laugh on usa nothing more .

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
usa will learn his lesson when next time terrorist attack on there city .

usa think pakistan can change its hardcore attitude i can just laugh on usa nothing more .
WTC attackers were from Saudi Arabia.

arya

Country flag
WTC attackers were from Saudi Arabia.
well either you have to fight or you have to see blood of your own in your roads .

india dont have dare to fight that's why every day blood is on road .

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
All will sing

Somewhere, my love, there will be songs to sing
Although the snow covers the hopes of Spring
Somewhere a hill blossoms in green and gold
And there are dreams, all that your heart can hold
Someday we'll meet again, my love
Someday whenever the Spring breaks through
You'll come to me out of the long-ago
Warm as the wind, soft as the kiss of snow
Till then, my sweet, think of me now and then
Godspeed, my love, till you are mine again
[jazz instrumental-first four lines]
Someday we'll meet again, my love
I said "someday whenever that Spring breaks through"
You'll come to me out of the long-ago
Warm as the wind, and as soft as the kiss of snow
Till then, my sweet, think of me now and then
Godspeed, my love, till you are mine again!

Indeed, Pakistan will return to the international fold once their current lunacy deserts them!

Last edited by a moderator:

tramp

Nope, Pakistan's Big Daddy is not going anywhere.. He might look sleepy, his tuxedo tipping a little bit over his face.. but he will be in Bahrain keeping more than one eye on Iran. And uncles Sauds and Nahyans, who own ,much of Pakistan and all its leaders and the military, will be there to keep a watch. And expect Jandullah to be more active in days ahead... Uncles do not like the tags of reformist and liberal that the west is eagerly pinning on the scary bearded men in the badlands called Persia.

China will never do anything for Pakistan... militarily. They may not mind the hollow appellation all-weather ally. They are there to do business and so long as their Gwadar window is open they won't care what happens to the rest of Pakistan. History shows that has been their attitude. Even when the whole of Pakistan burns they do not care... but one Chinese killed they stomp about and get Pakistani leaders to wait on their knees till the skin peels off.

These are hard truths. And it will not change whether they have Sharif or any other critter in that seat of thorns. Sharif also knows little can be changed. He will look after his business with India and in UAE and Saudi Arabia and continue to sound very busy running the country.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles