What the CCP doesn't want you to know

Krusty

Country flag
Guys,

This is a brilliant channel that I came across on YouTube. Not sure of it had already been shared on DFI.

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=china uncensored&sm=1

I strongly urge everyone to watch all of the videos posted. It's the stuff CCP doesn't want the world to know. Spread the love.

@amoy and @badguy2000 are not going to like this. Not to mention the Pakistanis here.

I understand CCP not wanting you guys to access YouTube and Facebook. After all, the more the people are ignorant, the better it is for CCP. But what the hell is wrong with Falun Gong?

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey @aliyah@Alien@Aravind Sanjeev@A chauhan@asingh10@asianobserve@BATTLE FIELD@bose @Bornubus@brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+ @bhai-117
@Bangalorean@bengalraider@cobra commando@Chirag@Chris Jude@Chinmoy@Cadian @DingDong@ersakthivel @FRYCRY@guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @HeinzGud@indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD@Indian Devil@Indibomber@Jangaruda@jackprince@Kunal Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha @mhk99@maomao@Neil@Nicky G@OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior@Pulkit@Rowdy@Razor@Rashna @[email protected]@Sakal Gharelu Ustad@Srinivas_K@sunnyv@sgarg@sabari @Sameet2@saik@sorcerer@sydsnyper@Sridevi@SREEKAR@TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl @Sylex21@VIP@Vishwarupa@Vishal Guts@Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra

no smoking

Country flag
But what the hell is wrong with Falun Gong?
When Falun Gong encourages people not to take modern medical treatment if they got sick, there is something wrong with it;
When Falun Gong cheats its believers to put themselves on fire to protest CCP, there is something wrong with it;
When Falun Gong collects money from its believers in the name of 2012 world end, there is something wrong with it.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Guys,

This is a brilliant channel that I came across on YouTube. Not sure of it had already been shared on DFI.

I strongly urge everyone to watch all of the videos posted. It's the stuff CCP doesn't want the world to know. Spread the love.

@amoy and @badguy2000 are not going to like this. Not to mention the Pakistanis here.

I understand CCP not wanting you guys to access YouTube and Facebook. After all, the more the people are ignorant, the better it is for CCP. But what the hell is wrong with Falun Gong?

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey @aliyah@Alien@Aravind Sanjeev@A chauhan@asingh10@asianobserve@BATTLE FIELD@bose @Bornubus@brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+ @bhai-117
@Bangalorean@bengalraider@cobra commando@Chirag@Chris Jude@Chinmoy@Cadian @DingDong@ersakthivel @FRYCRY@guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @HeinzGud@indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD@Indian Devil@Indibomber@Jangaruda@jackprince@Kunal Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha @mhk99@maomao@Neil@Nicky G@OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior@Pulkit@Rowdy@Razor@Rashna @[email protected]@Sakal Gharelu Ustad@Srinivas_K@sunnyv@sgarg@sabari @Sameet2@saik@sorcerer@sydsnyper@Sridevi@SREEKAR@TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl @Sylex21@VIP@Vishwarupa@Vishal Guts@Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra
Don't get dumed man. China Uncensored is a stupid channel just made for spewing entirely $hit against China.
We have seen plenty of India bashers like Haq's Musings who has (looks that) a person enmity with India, China Uncensored is just a piece of $hit against China.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Guys,

Its a very funny channel too man just see there top 10 china copies lol

Willy2

Don't get dumed man. China Uncensored is a stupid channel just made for spewing entirely $hit against China.
We have seen plenty of India bashers like Haq's Musings who has (looks that) a person enmity with India, China Uncensored is just a piece of $hit against China.
Yes, it's a propoganda channel , every media outlet is propoganda by themselves , in reality China is a propoganda nation too .
BTW ,the host and show is very comic .

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Well , I am not a member of 50 cent army ,don't waste money in these type of "donation ". Specially when u live in pocket money .
i dont live on pocket money first of all and i was reffering to the 50 cent trolls not you
neither i donate them money i meant what would i do with donating them anyways

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yes, it's a propoganda channel , every media outlet is propoganda by themselves , in reality China is a propoganda nation too .
BTW ,the host and show is very comic .
May be, but I have some info (can't say true or false) which CCP may not like to reveal plus, it's real analysis instead of one sides China bashing.

Willy2

May be, but I have some info (can't say true or false) which CCP may not like to reveal plus, it's real analysis instead of one sides China bashing.
The page does't mean to show chinese positive or prosperity , for that we have CCTV , Global Times ,etc .
"China uncensored" moto is showing dark side of CCP not china as it's name suggest.The page is run by New Tang dynasty media ,created by chinese diaspora which along with many other org arrange shows to promote traditional china , which they claim are dying under CCP rule.
May be ppl don't like satire element of show , but In early days around 2013 when they first start the show , that does't exist , and for me that element makes the show good.
That page if have any personal enmity hen that have with CCP , not china or chinese ppl .
Also , they made some short 2/3 minute fun videos about stories or event from china , but it's don't explain their 4 years of work , they have good knowledge about political game of CCP, include internal struggles , and also praise chinese economic policies when they are good .

Last edited:

Pushyamitra

I am big fan of CCP and their economic policies.

Modi also worked (almost)similarly in my moms state and its now benchmark of Development in india.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles