What Sports should be removed from Summer Olympics?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
All Equestrian events... it is not the athlete but the horse

Badminton... haha not a sport

Table Tennis... there is real tennis, no need for garage games

Air rifle/pistol ... no air guns, make them .22s please

All thoughts and ideas welcome

KS

Bye bye DFI
How is Badminton not a sport, because frenchies dont play it..? :taunt:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
We should have Kabaddi, khokho, kite flying, marbles, Gilli danda, lagorinin Olympics. Ban everything else.

Adding: gunna (played with tops)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Cricket and squash should be added.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
I think, Gymnastics - Artistic. Very few countries participate. It is good one but should be out Olympics due to lack of competition. Out of 42 medals, 6 countries won 35. No other country won even 2 medals. It's easy for China, US and Russia to win 50%-75% medals among themselves. :D

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
The number of medals for swimming should also be reduced. It is bent in favour of few countries.

Also it is unfair on athletes of other sports...11 footballers play multiple 90min games and win 1 medal at the end while swimmer bags a dozen medals in few mins.

Make medals for swimming like it is in gymnastics where total score is combined for rings, bars, vault etc

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Table Tennis and Diving ... dont know how the fcuk they got into Olympics :facepalm:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The number of medals for swimming should also be reduced. It is bent in favour of few countries.

Also it is unfair on athletes of other sports...11 footballers play multiple 90min games and win 1 medal at the end while swimmer bags a dozen medals in few mins.

Make medals for swimming like it is in gymnastics where total score is combined for rings, bars, vault etc
I agree with this. No arena should be allowed to have so many medals compared to others.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
I agree with this. No arena should be allowed to have so many medals compared to others.
Swimming has in total 34 Medals (minus Marathon) with events like 50m, 100m, 200m and 400m Freestyle :facepalm:
although Athletics have 47 Medals majority of the events belongs to diverse events and solemnly deserve :nod:
and Diving have 8 Gold Medals, dont know why it's considered a Sport .. :noidea:

Tronic

Easy... BMX toy cycles should be banned from Olympics... its for kids to do not Olympians...

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Okay, we can remove Basketball. Especially remove speed walking... why walk when you run?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles