What should I do in this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
wiimenzz belong to ze kitchen.

Seriously though: she can do what she wants, she's in the city now, not in some J&K cave. :pft:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Typical thinking. You feel you can go around with any number of white females but when it comes to your sister, you suddenly think it's a big issue.

Considering the hypocrisy that is evident here, it serves you right that you've been ragged by @Singh and others.

Last edited by a moderator:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Typical thinking. You feel you can go around with any number of white females but when it comes to your sister, you suddenly think it's a big issue.

Considering the hypocrisy that is evident here, it serves you right that you've been ragged by @Singh and others.
Singh is perverted and kept insulting my sister, not me. That was lowlife behaviour.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Singh is perverted and kept insulting my sister, not me.
:pound::pound::pound:

Bulla crying over his raped and murdered sister Munni:
Munni ! Munni ! Munni meri behen Munni, Munni
Munni meri behen Munni, Munni
To tu mar gayee?
Lambu ne tujhe lamba kar diya?
Maachis ki teeli ko khamba kar diya?
Arey mere dil mein kya kya armaan thay tere liye.
Maine to tere liye Teen-sau chokre dekhe the"¦who bhi ekdma chikne,
Jo tujhe bhaata, wohi tera pati banta
Magar tu to katela gurda, yaane murda ho gayee

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Even my sister was married to guy from her office. It is her fate and we have nothing to do with it. The guy belongs to another cast and they asked my uncle, but my uncle told my sister to give him some time. But then the guy was fast to do something which is to be done after marriage. SO, my sister had to marry him quickly.

Bhai, sit and think about your life, rather than feeling for your sister. Ultimately you will end up in a bad way if you think about your sister, like me. We can only show the water to a horse, we cannot make it drink the water forcefully. If we do so, we will be kicked out and the horse is always safe. So, don't be a horse. Be a Human and they will come to know the truth of life after some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles