What should I do in this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Let her live her life dude. Seriously.......
Doesn't make sense. There is more to life than hooking up with white guys. The integrity of the underlying structure of one's life can still remain intact even after removing a/n (arguably extraneous) component of it.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
I saw a pic of my sister with a white boi on facebook. SMH yes mad wtf do i do brahs help me out. :mad:
Its written in the destiny that no matter what, Tabreez (i.e. you, the brother) always dies a worthless death...

Proof:
[video=youtube_share;n0tlRuT0H2Q]http://youtu.be/n0tlRuT0H2Q[/video]

But seriously, is she an adult? Then leave her alone and let her make her own choices.

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Doesn't make sense. There is more to life than hooking up with white guys. The integrity of the underlying structure of one's life can still remain intact even after removing a/n (arguably extraneous) component of it.
Why? Are white guys inferior in some sense? Did you ever have a gf?

You call it extraneous component!! It is one of the most important ones I would say.

pmaitra

Q. What should I do in this situation?
A. If you got a girlfriend, what would you want your sister to do to you? Answer that question, and you will get the answer to your question.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
A. If you got a girlfriend, what would you want your sister to do to you? Answer that question, and you will get the answer to your question.
At least, I'm not a hipster. @pmaitra I dont think that pic was too bad. You couldn't make out her appearance from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Honestly, with such an ugly sister, he should be happy if she elopes with a white guy, will save their family plenty in dowry and begging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles