What should be Indian response to Pathankot?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Some RW twitters are pimping for the govt saying how porkis have promised swift action on the perpetrators and how Modi govt has done a great job..these filth must think we are that pathetic to not know that terrorists sponsors are the porki govt and its isi.

This is just 2008 redux, with only difference being many RW accounts are still pimping for the govt, while such a attack in 2008 would have brought the entire RW wrath on Congi govt. These people seem to value the party more than their ideology or nation. Pathetic:puke:
I'm a proud RW and I don't think talks with islamic pakis is any solution. I strongly believe that annihilation / disintegration of islamic pakistan is the only solution - how it's done is upto the GOI..... weather they want to explode or implode islamic pakis! I would personally give them some time.......let's see what happens!

AnantS

Country flag
I am well aware of Mohyal Brahmans,their origin is not in present day India,but NWFP Datta Khel,they have nothing in common with common Pandas of Haridwar,both racially and culturally.
Nope, not true, they are well spread out. In Jammu, himachal, punjab. Some Mohyals share Gotra/castes with Bhumihar Brahmins of Bihar/UP. Mangal Pandey, Chanakya, Pushya Mitra Sungha was a Bhumihar.
Even among Panda castes you will find freedom fighters.

Race, genes hardly matter. Thats a Paki way to see things. It was for a reason Guru Gobind Singh used Chidiyan naale baaj ladavan idiom.... Right guidance, teachings are important

AnantS

Country flag
Yeah, his grand daughter in law cannot cloud his judgement at all..how can that possibly happen?..its not like he will have any great grand kids from that marriage or something which will be half porki or anything now is it?
And I suppose you have proofs of his clouding his judgement, I presume? By the same logic you can be accused of a Evangelist hack job, since you belong to Tamil Nadu and speak cr@p about other Indians, India & Govt?
What has is grandkid or even would be grand grand kids got to do with this? More inane ramblings from you...

AnantS

Country flag
Again, he married a porki and that is enough for me to call him out. If you think he is fine, that's your opinion and you can shove it up your ass. I don't care. Keep it to yourself

What do you mean by evangelist retard? How come all Tamils are evangelists? By what logic? You are a khalistani then? Moron.
Nope You are ! Because your seditious cr@p is similar to their propaganda! See how weird it sounds. What his grandkids do in their personal life, how can it sully or affect Gen Hoon's record? again i ask what has he done against country, that you are sullying his name?

For Khalistani is a Sikh movement in Punjab. I am not even Punjabi for that matter. now to understand one needs grey matter which unfortunately you lack It seems you are stuck with your head up in your own ass

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
Is that why Indians signed 123 with them and then followed up with massive defence deals? Keep making excuses and blame others for Indian incompetence
and yet India did not get into MTCR, or NSG as of yet? or has it? You are not pro India. the issue is you are an American apologist. Explains your evangelist cr@p attitude.

US is no friend of India. Its no accident when US official (dont remember the exact name) clearly mentioned twice India and China as countries that need to be contained. their policies of arming pak at any costs, simply points to fact, they want to contain India. period!

Last edited:

Psycho-Shiva

if anyone knows deeply about Pakistani people, I can say that I know them almost inside out. I lived with blue-collar paksitani people in a European country for nearly 6 years. In those times, I met few Iranians, few Turkic people. But mostly, Pakistani people were the ones living nearby me , or in the same flats. And usually we would share cigarettes and alcohol.

What disturbed me the most about them was that almost all of them were very fanatic about Islam. Even after drinking alcohol , they wud put Arabic shit on their speakers full volume in the morning. Indian muslims, didn't care and were much more into prostitution. lol

now these pakis were totally blue collar, fluent English speakers and rich as fuck. but still fanatic as fuck. they included chionitis community, pathans, sindhis and punjabis

maomao

Country flag
You mean like you gave time for CONgis? Hypocrite:rolleyes:
Con-party had enough time in past 60 years! 1971 was half finished job, but I give it to IG for breaking up pakistan, though personally she could have easily thrashed west pakistan! After 26/11 nothing happened (dossiers were given) Now who is a hypocrite?? :)

Still you have't answered my question, why? Do you want pakistan to be Nuked to annihilation??

maomao

Country flag
Again, you were bashing CONs for doing dossiers on Mumbai while are giving pass for BJPigs when they are doing the same. You are the hypocrite here. Its obvious for anyone
I think your love for con-party is exposed, you would rather see Rahul Gandhi as your PM!! :)

BJP haven't send any dossiers as the operations are still not over.....what the hell you are talking about?? You seem to have lost mental balance by this attack, I get your pain! Relax take a relaxant it may help you or just think about your leader Rahul Gandhi it may relax you!

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
:pound: evangelist crap attitude? Retard, you are the first one to accuse me of it.

I said all this hocus pocus of USA was false because India does have a better relation with USA than porkis. That's what I meant by 123. It blows your crap that India has a hostile USA to contend with right out the window. You are just a pathetic piece of cowardly shit with head stuck up your ass.

Don't overcompensate for your cowardice by blaming others. India not reacting to porkis is because we have cowardly filth like you in power. And those filth make excuses like you are making now. Moron
Nope I accused you to prove, how unsubstantiated allegation feel! Seems like your ass was set on fire.
Similarly sullying name of decorated soldier is not correct. I hope @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @pmaitra takes action on your post where you levied serious charges against decorated soldier.

Now coming to your next point. India and America have okayish business relations(compared to US-China). But state dept hates India. as recent as of Headly, 2014 Khobragade incident or Arming of Pakistan with free F solaahs indicate. These very things indicate that Indian US Gov relations is more of dog and pony show and little substance. American forces in Af-Pak region need Pak forces to gaurd SLoC. So US will prevent India from attacking at any cost.

India can attack pak and go out full war, but west govt will side with pakistan, though most western people(esp americans) may side with India.

maomao

Country flag
Is that a question you even need answered? Yes. I would annihilate porkis along with their four fathers if it were upto me
WOW you want India to annihilate pakistan by using NUKES and kill 200+ million people, simply amazing!! Create a holocaust bigger than WW2 that too in few seconds and make India the biggest killer of Humanity and complete isolation of India if India does not get reduced to Stone age itself by the world!! What intelligent thoughts what Madness!! I'm amazed you are not in the security apparatus!!!!!

You need a shrink to give you heavy tranquilizers to relax!!

Last edited:

raja696

We want nothing less than surgical strikes.... or covert ops so big that when pak army chief calls for high level meeting all the fcukers should be evaporated from the explosion. Let this be highest priority, Indians always hesitated to do covert in recent time. Its time to teach all neighbors a lesson with an example of PAk.

maomao

Country flag
Yes, typical chaddi reasoning. Anyone who exposes their hypocrisy must be a Congi supporter.:lol:

Have you been living under a rock? Don't you know that India is going to hold talks with porkis on NSA level were dosas are going to be exchanged?
You are exposed, you are a closet Con-party / Rahul Gandhi supporter, now go give your BS at your local Congress party HQ not to me!!

You have been caught with your pants down!!

I would rather be called a chaddi / Sanghi than belong to the Italian maffia of Con-party!! You are really shameless!

You need medical help no doubt you want Modi to Nuke whole of pakistan and kill 200+ Million poeple, you closet con-party BSiters want Modi to act stupid and not chalk out a robust plan......You are pathetic!

maomao

Country flag
This is the same way congis talk. Wonderful. You have just proven now that chaddis are congis+cows.

Yes, those 200 million are enemies of us or have you forgotten that? What is your solution? Akhand bharat? Chaddi Morons:lol:
Wow a closet Congress / Rahul Gandhi fanboy like you wants Modi to wipe out 200+ million people why don't you ask your congress to do if (god forbid ) they ever come to power!

You are insane, go see a shrink you are not in your senses!

You stand exposed!!

AnantS

Country flag
WOW you want India to annihilate pakistan by using NUKES and kill 200+ million people, simply amazing!! Create a holocaust bigger than WW2 that too in few seconds and make India the biggest killer of Humanity and complete isolation of India if India does not get reduced to Stone age itself by the world!! What intelligent thoughts what Madness!! I'm amazed you are not in the security apparatus!!!!!

You need a shrink to give you heavy tranquilizers to relax!!
Not to mention, any nuke Pak Punjab will seriously affect NW India, if you proximity and wind patterns

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Pakistan army quarters and terrorist camps. where else?
you have lost it completely. This is not possible... this will lead to war. And we do not want war. Because, we are developing and they are on a way to hell. Can't go to hell with them.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yeah I am Congi supporter now because I bash the RSS pimps in govt. You are a pathetic scumbag worse than congis. Congis are easier to fight as their anti Hindu agenda is very open while your kind bs about Hindus all the while back stabbing us all the same.

Don't worry, I am not done yet. I am not gonna stop exposing the RSS filth and the spineless coward in pm post anytime soon. You can cry and moan all you want but I am not stopping it.

Let the readers decide for themselves whether they can trust you anti national backstabber or not.

You should be more concerned about the threat from Inside. See what is happening in malda. I am sure it is provoked by ISI agents.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
We want nothing less than surgical strikes.... or covert ops so big that when pak army chief calls for high level meeting all the fcukers should be evaporated from the explosion. Let this be highest priority, Indians always hesitated to do covert in recent time. Its time to teach all neighbors a lesson with an example of PAk.
That is done . But when , it is only the choice of our clandestine agencies. Some times actions in haste are deadly and unproductive.

Right now Nawaz is not in Pakistan.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Nope I accused you to prove, how unsubstantiated allegation feel! Seems like your ass was set on fire.
Similarly sullying name of decorated soldier is not correct. I hope @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @pmaitra takes action on your post where you levied serious charges against decorated soldier.

Now coming to your next point. India and America have okayish business relations(compared to US-China). But state dept hates India. as recent as of Headly, 2014 Khobragade incident or Arming of Pakistan with free F solaahs indicate. These very things indicate that Indian US Gov relations is more of dog and pony show and little substance. American forces in Af-Pak region need Pak forces to gaurd SLoC. So US will prevent India from attacking at any cost.

India can attack pak and go out full war, but west govt will side with pakistan, though most western people(esp americans) may side with India.
1) A family member of a high-order person marrying a Paki can have serious consequences
2) It is ok to question about it

But, Hoon is retired now and not in service, so he can be excused. If he were still serving, this could have been considered a prima facie case for inquiry into Hoon's decisions.

Btw, BJP has not acted on Shashi Tharoor. His meddling with Sunanda and being a minister were good enough reason to be doubtful about his credentials and chances of sabotage. And actually Sunanda Pushkar hinted towards those before her death.

maomao

Country flag
Yeah I am Congi supporter now because I bash the RSS pimps in govt. You are a pathetic scumbag worse than congis. Congis are easier to fight as their anti Hindu agenda is very open while your kind bs about Hindus all the while back stabbing us all the same.

Don't worry, I am not done yet. I am not gonna stop exposing the RSS filth and the spineless coward in pm post anytime soon. You can cry and moan all you want but I am not stopping it.

Let the readers decide for themselves whether they can trust you anti national backstabber or not.
Boss stop this Mani Shanka Aiyer Rahul Gandhi fanboy BS! Go to some AICC meet and give your BS to italian maffia!

Being a RW does not mean Kill 200+ million people in seconds with Nukes and become worse than ISIS, like you con-party Rahul Gandhi Fan boys would wank to!

One has to think rationally to disintegrate pakistan and let it implode from inside not what you incompetent con-gress supporters want Modi to do!

You are caught with your pants down boi.....go suck Rahul Gandhi in Europe!

Wow con-gress did not do anything and their fanboys want Modi to Kill 200+ million people in seconds and send India to stone age!

pakistan needs to be disintegrate by any means. Period!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles