What Perfume/Cologne do you use?

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Re: Cologne/Perfume you use!

no kidding please, no one waste such electricity just to highlight the beauty of the fragrance packaging :bplease:
Singh is :rich: So much baap ka paisa onlee :bounce:
PS: Have never used perfume, cologne or Deodorant because I'm poor onlee :( and I smell good naturally :cool:

arjuna

Hello guys, can someone please suggest where can I purchase Dior homme intense in India from, I have heard there are a lot of fake ones going around in the market.
Thanks

Blackwater

Hello guys, can someone please suggest where can I purchase Dior homme intense in India from, I have heard there are a lot of fake ones going around in the market.
Thanks
Don't buy in India all fake

kseeker

Retired
Don't buy in India all fake
Bro, your perception is incorrect. Just saying...

You get original products in India as well! We are not living in 1980s or 1990s. I am not going to argue on this though.

nik22

Really? We are having discussion on it on defense forum!

Blackwater

Bro, your perception is incorrect. Just saying...

You get original products in India as well! We are not living in 1980s or 1990s. I am not going to argue on this though.
bro can u tel me do we got dedicated perfume shop in india??? like douglas and ICL paris or the perfume shop??

arjuna

Guys,

Can someone please suggest where could I buy Dior Homme intense from ? I have heard that there are a lot of fake ones going around the market .

Thanks.

arjuna

kseeker

Retired
Thanks for your suggestion brother, but these guys are selling DHI at an outrageous price, the original price of the product is around 95 dollars but these guys are selling at 160 dollars. Yes the price in India will be more compared the the one in US, but $160 is too much :)
Thats true. You might want to visit Esscenza (I see that, you are from Bengaluru) to see if they selling DHI on reasonable price.

mridul

Has anyone here had a chance to try Versace 19.69 perfume sprays?
My fiance picked them up at an event in Delhi recently, and I've liked the Urbane fragrance.

Attachments

Blackwater

To , all the men to and for their ladies (girlfriend,sister,wife,mother etc etc)

best perfume found today

lacoste touch of pink

wihfkg99

I use it after I want to visit the supermarket or do matters lame You can check the best brands of perfume and their reviews, and additionally whilst bathe is a past due opportunity. Also whilst meeting individuals who aren't vital.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oracle Perfume of War: Iran Makes Musk to Conceal Troops West Asia & Africa 0

Global Defence

New threads

Articles