What legal actions can be taken against websites hurting religious sentiments?

smartindian

Country flag
hey guys i want to know from you what are the possible legal action can be taken against website which hurts religious sentiment.
i am asking because yesterday i was in pakistani defense forum where some of comment against Hindu's and Hinduism was really un-acceptable.

there hundreds of rubbish post against India, and nonsense against india is untolerable .
they dont have any right to speak against hinduism . so i want you help what kind of legal action can be taken against them, can this websites can be ban in India. i am thinking of PIL Public Interest Latigation.
please help me

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No legal action can be taken since each country has its own laws.

In India one can take action, but in Pakistan? Only if one blasphemes or allege to have blasphemes Islam! That too, under the Shariat which is applied.

I am not too sure about what it is in the US since I was quite taken aback when some loony Church leader has decided to burn the Koran on Sep 11 and has the audacity to call it an 'International Koran Burning Day'. I think he is just another bloody fool who will provoke to put the world aflame.

Leave the Pakistani Defence Forum to rave and rant. Why would you want to uncurl a dog's tail? Can you uncurl a dog's tail?

One should not worry about stray dumb animals.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Why are you getting mad ? from what ive seen they are your counterparts!

and no you cant sue on internet because its hard to prove.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Ignorance is the only answer. Unless such statements on any websites & promotions are not aggravating communal clashes becoming problem for enforcement no action will be taken IMO. People can have their views, it shouldn't bother others unless forced on them.

White Clouds

Internet should not be controlled by anyone. Once the powers that be starts controlling internet free thought and expression cannot be exercised. What guarantee is it these powers would not ban or restrict parts of internet which reports against them. This is a dangerous path one which should be left alone.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles