What is your Body Height to Weight Ratio?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Idiot said he was 6:2 but Indians also dont know how to measure their own height. That is why i am skeptical.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Idiot said he was 6:2 but Indians also dont know how to measure their own height. That is why i am skeptical.
im 6ft and was always taller than 90% of my classmates in school and colleage.

Out of all my cousin brothers im the 2nd shortest...my tallest brother is 6"4

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
im 6ft and was always taller than 90% of my classmates in school and colleage.

Out of all my cousin brothers im the 2nd shortest...my tallest brother is 6"4
Post away or are you to chicken shit? remove it later..

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
i wont be the first because i know others wont post...you joined dfi before me so go ahead.
WTH is my date of joing supposed to do with you starting a thread? I am on FB so no one cares and i will post but ---- its ur wish and u sound like chicken shit for sure.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
WTH is my date of joing supposed to do with you starting a thread? I am on FB so no one cares and i will post but ---- its ur wish and u sound like chicken shit for sure.
:yey:

no way will i post alone...im not a fool :D

indian_sukhoi

I Belong to Elite Club of Malnutrition People of India:taunt:

Iam 5-10ft and weighs 61kgs!!!

Perfect figure for a football player like me.:p Right now iam going under extreme level of working to gain some weight. Forcibly eating extra food than i normally do.

Target to gain 5more kgs by March

How to Gain Weight
- Take 4-5 Bananas and one glass Milk on breakfast
- Eggs contain a lot of protein and fat. Go for Boiled Eggs!!
- Protein Sources. Like cheese, Grilled chicken breasts,
- Carbohydrate Sources. Like rice, wheat bread, Beans, Potatoes
- Head to Gym and Sports activities. Helps you to keep your body in shape, I do both ;)

How to reduce Weight
Its better to be low weight than Overwieght :taunt:
- Go to Gym or participate in Sports.
- Sports - Will definitely helps you to reduce your weight. Burns a hell lot of calaries!! Guaranteed
Play games like Football, Shuttle, Tennis and other sports which contains moving you ass here and there!!

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I Belong to Elite Club of Malnutrition People of India:taunt:

Iam 5-10ft and weighs 61kgs!!!

Perfect figure for a football player like me.:p Right now iam going under extreme level of working to gain some weight. Forcibly eating extra food than i normally do.

Target to gain 5more kgs by March

How to Gain Weight
- Take 4-5 Bananas and one glass Milk on breakfast
- Eggs contain a lot of protein and fat. Go for Boiled Eggs!!
- Protein Sources. Like cheese, Grilled chicken breasts,
- Carbohydrate Sources. Like rice, wheat bread, Beans, Potatoes
- Head to Gym and Sports activities. Helps you to keep your body in shape, I do both ;)

How to reduce Weight
Its better to be low weight than Overwieght :taunt:
- Go to Gym or participate in Sports.
- Sports - Will definitely helps you to reduce your weight. Burns a hell lot of calaries!! Guaranteed
Play games like Football, Shuttle, Tennis and other sports which contains moving you ass here and there!!
Oh sh!t dude, we re the same (179,62). Thanks for those tips. But whatever the eff I eat i just don't gain weight. Last year I tried eating 2-3 eggs per day for a two whole months but still no significant gain. But then I look at the fatsos and it puts a smile on my face.

PS: We re not malnutrition, we re lean, fit and ready to kill.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Oh sh!t dude, we re the same (179,62). Thanks for those tips. But whatever the eff I eat i just don't gain weight. Last year I tried eating 2-3 eggs per day for a two whole months but still no significant gain. But then I look at the fatsos and it puts a smile on my face.

PS: We re not malnutrition, we re lean, fit and ready to kill.
you should try gym with "lots of rest". It is the easiest way to get weight, but at the same time it will keep you in good shape. But problem with that is that, most people give up gym within a few weeks(some even within days). You can see the efforts of gym only after 6 odd months, but once you get there, the body you gain itself will be sufficient for you to keep you motivated for the gym.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles