What is Crossfit?

Rage

DFI TEAM
A great way to work out. And one that will leave you hunting, yearning and wanting for more.

"Fitness is a true testament to one's self. When you achieve an elite fitness level, you ultimately end up with much more than a good looking body. What you end up with is knowing that you alone are in total control of your mind and your body, to me, there is no greater feeling in the world."

Last edited by a moderator:

Rage

DFI TEAM
India is one of the first countries in Asia to get Crossfit, alongwith Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong and S Korea.

There are currently two Crossfit branches in India:

Crossfit Himalaya
3rd Floor, DLF Mega Mall
Gurgaon

and one close to where I live:-

Crossfit Om
Juhu Tara Road, Juhu
Mumbai

with more under proposal including in Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore.

If you have any questions about this totally ridiculous form of work out, I'd be happy to answer them.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Crossfit was founded by former gymnast, Greg Glassman in 2000. Designed to enhance a wide array of physical characteristics simultaneously such as cardiovascular endurance, power, flexibility, speed, agility, and balance, Crossfit has grown into the largest 'alternative' form of workout in the world. CrossFit attracts and is truly for any person that engages in some fitness regimen. It inspires those of us who train to perhaps think of new, fun, and creative methods of training and is for the elite athlete, and the beginner alike.

For more information on the workout, check out:

Welcome to CrossFit: Forging Elite Fitness

Rage

DFI TEAM
Crossfit was founded by former gymnast, Greg Glassman in 2000. Designed to enhance a wide array of physical characteristics simultaneously such as cardiovascular endurance, power, flexibility, speed, agility, and balance, Crossfit has grown into the largest 'alternative' form of workout in the world. CrossFit attracts and is truly for any person that engages in some fitness regimen. It inspires those of us who train to perhaps think of new, fun, and creative methods of training and is for the elite athlete, and the beginner alike.

For more information on the workout, check out:

Welcome to CrossFit: Forging Elite Fitness

Rage

DFI TEAM
Here's Xfit Delhi in action:

And the tremendous achievements of one of my own compadres from Crossfit Om.

She can now lift a small-size man:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles