What is better for India? united pakistan or further division

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
i think the raw should be more proactive in instigating the unrest specially in gilgit baltistan and balochistan (like isi instigating in kashmir) through covert means and bring it on agenda when we
talk to pak (as they are trying to do for negotiation of kashmir).further we must ensure that that any division of pak must be followed with integration of these land into india unlike bangladesh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tihar Jail
Banned
i think the raw should be more proactive in instigating the unrest specially in gilgit baltistan and balochistan (like isi instigating in kashmir) through covert means and bring it on agenda when we
talk to porkis(as they are trying to do for negotiation of kashmir).further we must ensure that that any division of pak must be followed with integration of these land into india unlike bangladesh.
I luv your thoughts, but does any1 in GoI have the kahunas to carry out this well thought plan?

SHASH2K2

talk to porkis(as they are trying to do for negotiation of kashmir).further we must ensure that that any division of pak must be followed with integration of these land into india unlike bangladesh.
WE should be looking to break pakistan but by no means they should be included in India. Imagine kind of problems we will have if bangladesh was part of India. It will put enormous pressure on our resources. we should only break them and let them fight each other .

Oracle

dreams i think its hardly possible i think we should focus on india itself rather diverting our energy towards splitting of pakistan as there is no grantee that nations which would be cerated after splitting of pakistan would be friendly towards us . it would be nice if we could get remanning part of jammu & fashmir form pakistan either by hook or crook or i think what is remanning with us is better
It is better to have smaller hostile neighbors than bigger ones mate.

i do not agree with urs view . even we capture pok there is no grantee that people of pok would accept indian rule because as we know most of them have from different parts of pakistan and have settled there illegially and everbody kows here that people of J&K are demanding 4 what and thse people even wont settle if reclaim POK and integrate it with J&K . they will remian always unstaified ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.but i hope in future somebay GOI will capture and reclaim our part of kashmir.
Dude, if POK is merged back with India, we always can give those guys a choice of settling down with Indian Citizenship or migrating to Pakistan.

What will be best for India - No terrorism. Greater Trade.
Sadly, people from across the border do not share your sentiments Singh.

Last edited:

zhaldev

WE should be looking to break pakistan but by no means they should be included in India. Imagine kind of problems we will have if bangladesh was part of India. It will put enormous pressure on our resources. we should only break them and let them fight each other .
First we need to break those f***ing separatist in kashmir, our democracy has given them wings to fly beyond their limits.How can a person living in India talks of creating a separate nation?Dude need to get tough from inside first.
You made a right point including them in India will be suicidal.let them fight and kill each other.

Agantrope

First we need to break those f***ing separatist in kashmir, our democracy has given them wings to fly beyond their limits.How can a person living in India talks of creating a separate nation?Dude need to get tough from inside first.
You made a right point including them in India will be suicidal.let them fight and kill each other.
What ever the sh*t it happens, remember 2 things
1) Dont show your *ss
2) Dont make your hands dirty

zhaldev

If Pak is broke pieces it may adversely affect the India for reasons

1) Punjab Seperatists group may get new blood and direct funding from the Paks Punjab.
2) May still put the fire in ex-Razzackars of the indo-pak war 1971.
3) Pak Punjab alone will become strong as it contributes the major GDP of Pak and making it easier for procuring more military

Many reasons to follow. Watch this space for more...
you mean this......man i thought punjab chapter is closed at least for India.

sandeepdg

I luv your thoughts, but does any1 in GoI have the kahunas to carry out this well thought plan?
Unfortunately they don't !! So can you ask your government to lend your SAS, SBS and if he really exists, JAMES BOND !!!:emot15:

sandeepdg

I agree with most people on this forum ! If we want to break Pakistan, the easiest way to do so will be along religious lines.. We all know that all the major ethnic groups in Pakistan are increasingly hostile to the Pak army's and the government's meddling in their affairs, except for the Sindhis and the Punjabis. The economic manipulation of Pakistan is also something that should be explored. If both these tools are used together, then it can surely wreak Pakistan !! And as Oracle put it, its better to have small hostile nieghbours than bigger ones ! That way we can always kick their a***s whenever we feel like !

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I don't think it is so easy. The whole of Pakistan would be united as soon as the religious bigul is blown. It has happened before and will happen again and again.

rcscwc

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yusuf,
Unless military support is extended, there is no hope for any movement in Pakistan. Any uprising will be brutally crushed.
On the other hand, the nukes ensure that we can't go over-board with our overt support.

So I'm at a loss of ideas for a covert repeat of 1971.
No doubt that nukes are a problem. But break up of Pakistan should be the unfinished agenda for India. A breakway Sindh would go far in clipping the Pak wings.

One thing which you can take for granted. A decisive Indo Pak war SHALL happen. When? Matter of time, maybe years or even decades. In case of nuclear spat Pakistan has no hope of winning or surviving even. Before the world intervenes, India can turn major parts of Pak into glass. Corresponding retaliation will definitely not be to devstate India, given its larger size.

jayz india

most of us are ignoring the fact that the chinese are really active in POK and will do everything to protect its interests in pakistan,its trade corridor and its port gwadar,so we should concentrate on destroying the seperatists in kashmir and finish the maoists,once we have our home secured by 2015,we can increase the defence budget allocation to 3pc of aprox 2 trillion which will be 60 billion,pakistan will definitely try and match us and will cripple its economy in the process,we should not worry abt making the enemy weaker,we should worry abt making ourselves stronger...jst my thought

mech-e

no one controlled the destiny of bengladesh,only bengalis did.. quaid e azam should have given a separate status to east bengal from the beginning, simply because it was impossible to rule a separate part of country thousands of miles apart and also fully sorrunded by hostile nation.. west pakistanis also didnt like the idea to be ruled by a smaller nation over the bigger chunk of the country esp when all other nations except bengalis had given up their language status in favour of a united language urdu..

as ayub khan stated that bangla disaster was inevitable.... bengalis from beginning wanted their separate country, bengal was too overly influenced from hindu culture.. the same was not the case with west pakistan..

it is highly unprofessional to compare the bengal with the present chunk of pakistan..

but i would say if just pakistan had nukes earlier, the east pakistan fall could have been avoided guarenteed.

Last edited:

mech-e

most of us are ignoring the fact that the chinese are really active in POK and will do everything to protect its interests in pakistan,its trade corridor and its port gwadar,so we should concentrate on destroying the seperatists in kashmir and finish the maoists,once we have our home secured by 2015,we can increase the defence budget allocation to 3pc of aprox 2 trillion which will be 60 billion,pakistan will definitely try and match us and will cripple its economy in the process,we should not worry abt making the enemy weaker,we should worry abt making ourselves stronger...jst my thought
in 2015 the tables could turn when americans just leave afghanistan, once they leave, there isnt any hurdle on pakistan to hinder its development process..

mashallah, nukes and are enuf for us to guarentee our protection, we dont need to further our defence budget..

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Hugo Chavez once said, "The U.S. disposes of its allies like used condoms."

And Pakistan happens to be an ally. Condoms end up on trash heaps.

Redrawn map suggests US intends to break up Pakistan

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2008/11/redrawn-map-suggests-us-intends-to.html

You might google for images of "break up of pakistan" .
Only that i dont agree with the way the break up is shown in the map. PoK and Gilgit Baltistan is shown as part of Astan in that map. Baaki sab theek hai.

jayz india

what exactly will u people do in 2015 or once NATO get out???? hw exctly is it going to effect the development of pakistan??? just a fact that once we have our ABM ready to counter ur nuke delivery sources,there will be a huge change of approach on both sides,plus if u use a nuke or any nukes u r virtually signing ur own death warrant,the existance of entire pakistan will be history after that,i hope there r sane people across the border

and as far as afganistan is concerned either of the two things will happen
either the americans will overpower the taliban and have an american stooge govt there and run the show they will require ur support for logistics to go thru but thats abt it or
the taliban will regroup once the americans are out and will create another lawless period for afghans over there .after all the money ,effort and blood the americans have spilled they will make sure the second thing wont happen.

but ur problem is the lawless areas of FATA and north waziristan and the tribes whr ur military fears to go.the thing is u cannot develop unless u have those enemies either ur side or neutralized and with all the actions u have taken against them and the after the NATO pullout they will definetly turn their guns towards you,if i were a pakistani i would hope the NATO will stay there as lons as the taliban is defeated

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles