What Indian Railways must learn from China

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikhail

Country flag
thats fine with me, but make sure you apply your powers fairly and not indiscriminately.

eg. When someone claims that a railway is clean and efficient. you should delete that post too if it did not come with a source.

You shouldn't be deleting post just because it is negative.
mate have you ever visited India!so how do you konw that our Railway is filthy and inefficient:shocked:!i can also say that chini railways is the worst when it comes to technology and efficiency.so from next time onwards please think before typing nonsense:frusty:!

winton

hey mate before talking senselessly with a senior member like kunal sir you should provide some source to back your utter b.s. claims:tsk:i,for once know that you can't provide any source because the fact is that you don't have a reliable source to back your claims.and please from next time onwards try to show your real flag which i think is red in colour with some stars in it:laugh:!
I think to be fair, everyone should calm down. Fair is fair and that is all I ask. He's the mod. Its his call, not yours.

My real flag is the one shown. I'm sure the mods can check my IP, they'll find that I'm using the appropriate flag. My allegiance is with the flag and most importantly of all, my allegiance is with the TRUTH.

no hiding the truth. can't neg china when GDP is greater than india.Can't neg China when they host a successful games and India host a not so successful games. The truth is the truth. I can't make that up even if I tried. otherwise Kunal will be able to find a source to refute my claims.

winton

mate have you ever visited India!so how do you konw that our Railway is filthy and inefficient:shocked:!i can also say that chini railways is the worst when it comes to technology and efficiency.so from next time onwards please think before typing nonsense:frusty:!
As some of your colleages say, they don't need to visit china to know that chinas streets are clean, or the air polluted, or there are massive traffic jams.

I've seen some poor looking trains in documentaries of both china and india, and india fared rather poor in the comparison. eg. trains in india have low tech toilets. Happy to provide source, but don't think its warranted. The documenataries where pretty thorough.

mikhail

Country flag
I think to be fair, everyone should calm down. Fair is fair and that is all I ask. He's the mod. Its his call, not yours.

My real flag is the one shown. I'm sure the mods can check my IP, they'll find that I'm using the appropriate flag. My allegiance is with the flag and most importantly of all, my allegiance is with the TRUTH.

no hiding the truth. can't neg china when GDP is greater than india.Can't neg China when they host a successful games and India host a not so successful games. The truth is the truth. I can't make that up even if I tried. otherwise Kunal will be able to find a source to refute my claims.
china hosted a successful olympics game:rofl:!have you ever heard of the commonwealth games hosted by India in 2010.it was the most spectacular version of the game ever to be held by a commonwealth country(admitted by the brits themselves)!so pleae stop typing these sh**s in an international forum,as you are making yourself a laughing stock in fron t of all other members:lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And China has the best locomotives in the world which even the Pakistanis reject and instead wants Indian ones!

winton

china hosted a successful olympics game:rofl:!have you ever heard of the commonwealth games hosted by India in 2010.it was the most spectacular version of the game ever to be held by a commonwealth country(admitted by the brits themselves)!so pleae stop typing these sh**s in an international forum,as you are making yourself a laughing stock in fron t of all other members:lol:
I'm surprised that kunal hasn't deleted your post for making such a ridiculous claiim. It was all over the news here in Australia. Poor games, buildings unfinished, barely any spectators,. Endless negative news on australian MSM.

if it was spectactular, I guess no indian watched it. I could post pictures of empty stadiums, but its pointless.

winton

And China has the best locomotives in the world which even the Pakistanis reject and instead wants Indian ones!
ray you know the rules, you must post a source or kunal will delete.

I'm sure the pakistani official who authorised the purchase of an indian loco will be executed, so it does seem a little over the top..

Last edited:

winton

I'm surprised that kunal hasn't deleted your post for making such a ridiculous claiim. It was all over the news here in Australia. Poor games, buildings unfinished, barely any spectators,. Endless negative news on australian MSM.

if it was spectactular, I guess no indian watched it. I could post pictures of empty stadiums, but its pointless.
I found some sources
her try this for some entertainment Indian Prime Minister Holds Meeting Over Commonwealth Games - YouTube
or this for some credibility Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

google "india commonwealth games " and see if you find any positive stories..

Bhoja

There isn't really a big difference between the northern Mlecchas and India. Both countries have to face the same problems
as both countries have regions that are more developed and regions that are barely developed.
And the commonwealth games was a success and not a failure.
Its true that the northern Mlecchas were able to host the Olympics but I think India should also be able
to host the Olympic games.

winton

There isn't really a big difference between the northern Mlecchas and India. Both countries have to face the same problems
as both countries have regions that are more developed and regions that are barely developed.
And the commonwealth games was a success and not a failure.
Its true that the northern Mlecchas were able to host the Olympics but I think India should also be able
to host the Olympic games.
I agree with your first statement

I disagree with your second. It was a disaster. Why did no one turn up to watch any of the matches besides one or two popular sports disciplines.

Could it be poor transport? or just lack of enthusiasm

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I agree with your first statement

I disagree with your second. It was a disaster. Why did no one turn up to watch any of the matches besides one or two popular sports disciplines.

Could it be poor transport? or just lack of enthusiasm
Lack of enthusiasm in CWG. An Aussie should know a thing or two about the cricket-craze in India. If you are an Aussie that is, which I very much doubt.

winton

Lack of enthusiasm in CWG. An Aussie should know a thing or two about the cricket-craze in India. If you are an Aussie that is, which I very much doubt.
Its called balance. I'm not much of a cricket fan because I got better things to do with my time than spend 5 days watching sport. I live in Melbourne which is the sporting capital of the world. you name it we have it. we are enthusiastic about sport and that is why we have it all. Including a modern railway and transportation network which has made us the most liveable city in the world.

Even the chinese are swallowing their pride and have done study tours down here to learn a thing or two. The first step to improving is to admit you have a problem.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Its called balance. I'm not much of a cricket fan because I got better things to do with my time than spend 5 days watching sport. I live in Melbourne which is the sporting capital of the world. you name it we have it. we are enthusiastic about sport and that is why we have it all. Including a modern railway and transportation network which has made us the most liveable city in the world.

Even the chinese are swallowing their pride and have done study tours down here to learn a thing or two. The first step to improving is to admit you have a problem.
You are almost certainly a Chinese troll.

No Aussie would think of a 5-day match when asked about cricket.

As time progresses, it will become more and more obvious that you are a Chinese troll.

And a final word: we don't need to "admit" anything to foreign turds. We discuss our problems among ourselves, as this forum (and any other Indian forum) clearly shows. We are among the most self-critical and self-abusive nations in the world. Seriously, who the ---- are you to ask us to "admit our problems" to you? None of your business really.

Last edited:

winton

You are almost certainly a Chinese troll.

No Aussie would think of a 5-day match when asked about cricket.

As time progresses, it will become more and more obvious that you are a Chinese troll.

And a final word: we don't need to "admit" anything to foreign turds. We discuss our problems among ourselves, as this forum (and any other Indian forum) clearly shows. We are among the most self-critical and self-abusive nations in the world. Seriously, who the ---- are you to ask us to "admit our problems" to you? None of your business really.
Well, cricket is dying a slow death and 20-20 isn't going to make it better. In fact the world cup was relegated to a lowly station. You do not know aussies well because you are indian.

I used the 5 day to highlight the absurdity of cricket. I use to play cricket when I was young, so my cricket knowledge is better than some fanatic fan in india who doesn't play. I have played against some indians and I have beat them.

Melbourne is primarily a footy city.

winton

Ofcourse he is :yawn:
Well, you can't change someones mind, but I will just have to debate on the merits of my arguments which I believe is truthful. Some indians are getting upset, but I think that is pride and emotion rather than logic and reason.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Well, you can't change someones mind, but I will just have to debate on the merits of my arguments which I believe is truthful. Some indians are getting upset, but I think that is pride and emotion rather than logic and reason.
One look at your email id and I know you're Chinese. Anyways, don't mind me and keep posting

Tolaha

Is this your knowledge about cricket? What sort of an Australian are you anyway! :lol:

For someone claiming to be a true blue Australian, you should atleast make an attempt to not sound like you are just off the boat!

Reactions: Ray

winton

Good, that helps. Idiotic 50-centers, this is the umpteenth time some asshole has pretended to be a Westerner here.
an australian that does not watch cricket anymore.

I am getting the impression that I would hurt you guys alot if it was true that a westerner could be so critical of india so you choose to believe that it must be a hidden chinese. I wonder why that is? Do our opinion mean so much to you?

Do the chinese opinion mean so little? There is quite a bit of animosity between chinese and indians but I don't see why that should be other than 1962 which was a long time ago. and fought by a different generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles