What if the ARAB SPRING reaches SAUDI ARABIA?

can ARAB SPRING reach SAUDI ARABIA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SDWCM

Saudi Arabia is the hotbed of financing, planning and directing global terrorism via Pakistan and other allies...they destabilzed entire middle east and caused endless misery to the poor people of middle eastern countries. The screams and tears of those people might wipe out
the regime of Saudi Royal family ... Even Netanyahoos and Uncles might not be able to defend the Saudi Royal family. I see this coming.
Ops. Don't forget to list your country my dear .

India is one of the main supporters to Israel against Palestinians and the only reason for crisis in Pakistan ... You're like a Who** claims to honor :sarcastic:

SDWCM

Oil can make Nations blind to act rationally and with despatch.

Yeah, true .

It's also linked cow worshipers to the entire world , and let them present in Hollywood ,too.. :hail:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
As long as they keep bankrolling the welfare program it is not coming into KSA. They are very proactive in putting down any kind of criticism of the Kingdom as they have done to the lawyer of Mr. Badawi. It is also possible that ISIS is their baby in order to keep Iran, Syria and Iraqi's Shiites on their toes. The security agencies might have already infiltrated the organization to keep them in check just in case few of them get more adventurous. The other reason for it to happen will be infighting with in the family which is not the case at the present time.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

India is one of the main supporters to Israel against Palestinians and the only reason for crisis in Pakistan ... You're like a Who** claims to honor :sarcastic:
How is Palestine-Israel conflict related to Pakistan crisis? Are you mad?

And by the way, how is India "one of the main supporters to Israel"? Not a bad thing if that were true, but unfortunately it isn't.

sorcerer

Country flag

Its so funny.... Arabs and Muslims in other worlds hate Israel.. But
:D
Arabs are 22 countries, why don't they help Palestine?

Why are the Arab Gulf countries silent on Gaza?
That Gulf Arab silence – in policy, thought and strategy – has not gone unnoticed. It has reverberated in the west, where Spain and Latin American nations have done more to shore up support for Gaza than their Arab counterparts.

Why are the Arab Gulf countries silent on Gaza? | Habiba Hamid | Comment is free | The Guardian
The Arabs' Betrayal of the Palestinians
The Arab states have stuck to the familiar rhetoric of Western responsibility for the Palestinian plight, and therefore the West should pay for the Palestinian Authority upkeep as well as the Palestinian Arab refugees cared for by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA). In fact, it was the Palestinian leadership and leaders of Arab states that encouraged the Palestinian plight in 1948, and are largely responsible for the Palestinian refugee problem. The Arab states moreover, refused to absorb the Palestinians, and have used them for propaganda purposes. Kuwait has expelled 450,000 Palestinians in the aftermath of the 1991 Gulf War, while Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria have refrained from giving the Palestinians citizenship. It is the same Arab states who have encouraged the Palestinians to resist accommodation with the Jewish State, and gave lip-service to the Palestinian cause, while they fall short on deeds when it comes to helping the Palestinians.
The Arabs' Betrayal of the Palestinians | FrontPage Magazine
Palestinians: The Arabs Betrayed Us - Again

Since 1948, the Arab countries and government have been paying mostly lip service to the Palestinians.

"They have money and oil, but don't care about the Palestinians, even though we are Arabs and Muslims like them. What a Saudi or Qatari sheikh spends in one night in London, Paris or Las Vegas could solve the problem of tens of thousands of Palestinians." — Palestinian human rights activist.

"Some Arabs were hoping that Israel would rid them of Hamas." — Ashraf Salameh, Gaza City.

"Some of the Arab regimes are interested in getting rid of the resistance in order to remove the burden of the Palestinian cause, which threatens the stability of their regimes." — Mustafa al-Sawwaf, Palestinian political analyst.

"Most Arabs are busy these days with bloody battles waged by their leaders, who are struggling to survive. These battles are raging in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya and the Palestinian Authority." — Mohammed al-Musafer, columnist.

"The Arab leaders don't know what they want from the Gaza Strip. They don't even know what they want from Israel." — Yusef Rizka, Hamas official.

India will align with Israel because its a country with technological innovations. We never benefit anything from aligning with Palestine, a place even the Arab countries does not need.

Where as the Arab countries have USA (the country they say they hate the most) and take protection under USA.

Last edited:
Country flag
What do arabs gain by helping palestine when USA is on Israel's side?
Arabs are not stupid no Arab country will stick their neck out for Palestinians.

SDWCM

Its so funny.... Arabs and Muslims in other worlds hate Israel.. But
:D
Arabs are 22 countries, why don't they help Palestine?

Why are the Arab Gulf countries silent on Gaza?

The Arabs' Betrayal of the Palestinians

Palestinians: The Arabs Betrayed Us - Again

India will align with Israel because its a country with technological innovations. We never benefit anything from aligning with Palestine, a place even the Arab countries does not need.

Where as the Arab countries have USA (the country they say they hate the most) and take protection under USA.

You are so funny by the way .

If there is no need for Arabs so why your country sending millions of Indians to work in our countries ? :confused:

Don't talk as if you're independance like China or even Japan... the fact is that you still need all even Pakistan :p

And for your relations with Israel , I don't care for that or gave it any attention because they've the no.1 country (USA) with them so, what India will provide to them ? India will take from them won't give the else a shit .. I mentioned your relations with Israel just to state one of your crimes against innocent .

For the USA case , not just arabs who stand behind Americans !

India is the biggest paw in USA's hand to stand against Russia & China and I'm sure you know that my dear... I think you're one of their soldiers ^_^...

However, I came here to this forum to reply on one thread not to stay here further... I've another forums to be there while more civilized people are there ,so don't waste your time for quoting my post (I won't be here to read it ) . :thumb:

Nice , that reflected your clear face Indians .

SDWCM

How is Palestine-Israel conflict related to Pakistan crisis? Are you mad?

And by the way, how is India "one of the main supporters to Israel"? Not a bad thing if that were true, but unfortunately it isn't.
Are you blind or something ?

Who shoot people daily in Kashmeer ? Pakistani soldiers ?

For Israel , your country who recognized Israel as a state or I'm wrong ?

So, is that support Israel against innocent palestinians and ignoring their rights or not ?

sorcerer

Country flag
You are so funny by the way .

If there is no need for Arabs so why your country sending millions of Indians to work in our countries ? :confused:

Don't talk as if you're independance like China or even Japan... the fact is that you still need all even Pakistan :p

And for your relations with Israel , I don't care for that or gave it any attention because they've the no.1 country (USA) with them so, what India will provide to them ? India will take from them won't give the else a shit .. I mentioned your relations with Israel just to state one of your crimes against innocent .

For the USA case , not just arabs who stand behind Americans !

India is the biggest paw in USA's hand to stand against Russia & China and I'm sure you know that my dear... I think you're one of their soldiers ^_^...

However, I came here to this forum to reply on one thread not to stay here further... I've another forums to be there while more civilized people are there ,so don't waste your time for quoting my post (I won't be here to read it ) . :thumb:

Nice , that reflected your clear face Indians .
One thing really funny is your comprehension skills.
I never said..Indians dont need arabs..I said Palastein who said..they dont need arabs. Even if Indians dont need arabs..arabs need Indians and other nationals cuz with the intellectual capacity, you guyz cant even build a matchstick.

Nobody needs Pakistan period. You are misunderstood.

Crime against innocent is when Pakistanis are killing each other..

Well! I dont wage the war of wits with the unarmed anyway..

Sure thing you would have other forums.....but you better go to school before you start logging on to forums and start making a dolt of yourself.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Are you blind or something ?

Who shoot people daily in Kashmeer ? Pakistani soldiers ?

For Israel , your country who recognized Israel as a state or I'm wrong ?

So, is that support Israel against innocent palestinians and ignoring their rights or not ?
You need to learn a little more about history before coming and yammering here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles