What equipment will Sri Lanka need to maintain her neutrality in a global conflict?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
What is this nonsense ? either this lankan is seriously deluded or he's a troll.

he overestimates china, underestimates India and then says sri lanka is bound to help china and pakistan. In war if they do anything anti-India then only sri lanka will cease to exist because china will not exaggerate the war and pakistan will surrender like they always do.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sri Lankans are aware that even if they bring the rest of the world into their country, it is India alone which is can help or otherwise Sri Lanka.

That is why their PM and Ministers are regular visitors to New Delhi.

They cannot wish away the Tamils in Sri Lanka.

KS

Bye bye DFI
What is this nonsense ? either this lankan is seriously deluded or he's a troll.

he overestimates china, underestimates India and then says sri lanka is bound to help china and pakistan. In war if they do anything anti-India then only sri lanka will cease to exist because china will not exaggerate the war and pakistan will surrender like they always do.
:laugh:

On what surmise do you base this?
Just extra motivation/anger against the Sinhalese. Words got jumbled up.

HeinzGud

Country flag
HeinzGud,

Your post provides for good entertainment value, nice giggle :)

Which also leads me to think that your not Sri Lankan, unless you've started drawing inspiration from the LTTE suicide bombers.
Oh come on ppl All I want was true strategic talk... but u ppl just bombarded me with stupid troll posts! Anyway I am truly Sri Lankan by the way!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Oh come on ppl All I want was true strategic talk... but u ppl just bombarded me with stupid troll posts! Anyway I am truly Sri Lankan by the way!
Doesn't matter.

Just state your views and then sift what suits you.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Just Update what you have..

indian_sukhoi

Franky,..........First impression we got from you is that your troll!!

If you wanted strategic talk then you should start the topic sensibly. Its always good to have members with different point of opinions.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles