What do your Screen Name and Avatar mean?

pankaj nema

Country flag
As they advice you we should NOT reveal your true identity on the Internet

And I am not a creative person to think of some really COOL and incredible screen names people have

Though I was tempted to borrow somebody else's screen name I thought of giving myself a BRAND NEW name

My screen name is a combination of A Common Indian Name (Pankaj )
and a very UNCOMMON Indian Surname ( Nema)

And Voila , I got a new Screen name

amitkriit

My screen name is my ID I use all over the net, nothing special.
<---

Twinblade

Country flag
Anyone who plays Command and Conquer series of strategy games might recognise my username.
Its a fictional soviet helicopter which is a cross of Ka-52, Mi-26 and Mi-35

Regarding my avatar, its LUNGI DANCE :)

Last edited:

trackwhack

Used to race two strokes when I was younger and I had a very twitchy wrist :) famous for whacking the throttle after every exit with the front wheel off lifting off the ground. Crashed a few times too because of this but it made for thrilling racing. So my friends called me trackwhack. It stuck.

Falcon

THE SCHWERER GUSTAV, Father of all gun is my avatar and my screen name is Falcon, (Peregrine Falcon), one of the fastest birds in the world....

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Used to race two strokes when I was younger and I had a very twitchy wrist :) famous for whacking the throttle after every exit with the front wheel off lifting off the ground. Crashed a few times too because of this but it made for thrilling racing. So my friends called me trackwhack. It stuck.
were you on indian defence forum as well? you so much make me recall of someone who was there from NYC.

trackwhack

were you on indian defence forum as well? you so much make me recall of someone who was there from NYC.
No Sir. This is just my second forum after RDDreams. Thats a two stroke forum dedicated to RD's but we also discuss four-jokes :rofl: too.

Neil

Country flag
screen name...:: neil - half for my real name- neilay

trackwhack

THE SCHWERER GUSTAV, Father of all gun is my avatar and my screen name is Falcon, (Peregrine Falcon), one of the fastest birds in the world....
Incorrect, it is the fastest known animal in the world, not one of the. I hope to one day have a tamed pet Peregrine. Beautiful bird.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Mine's here:

Screen name: Tshering22. Tshering is my first name and 22 is my lucky number (got my first bike at 22! :D )

Avatar: That's me in the avatar that I just PSed a little bit to look like a photocopy.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Screen name = Johny_Baba

Johny is my nickname given by friends.I use 'Johny_baba' as my name while playing video games.

The Profile pic is inspired from Capt.America's Shield.One 'Kaptaan Bhaarat' would pick up this shield while fighting against enemies of Bhaaratmaata.

Akask kumar

screen name- akash kumar

akash has deep meaning in vedas.. i think its equivalent to ether in vedas..

profile pic-- tom cruise from movie --" the last samurai"..

though the movie has not an excellent rating but i found it very deep..every time i watch ,i find it different ,cried many times..
though the movie is really brutal but there is also hint of spirituality,love,bonding,respect etc emotinal stuff..

MUST WATCH..

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
My avatar is from the ace combat zero it is the 666th fighter squad"glam"team as for my name I will leave it up to the veterans of the esteemed fourms

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles