What do you do for a living?

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
I need to spend a couple more years before I'll be eligible to post in this thread. :D

chardobon

Country flag
What I do is I go to different people and I offer to buy radiators.

canterlot

Country flag
JakeSimons said:
I'm installing radiators. I can also advise people when buying radiators. In total, I have been doing this for 15 years. During this time, I have identified a clear leader among all firms. To anyone who comes to me for advice, I recommend to buy designer radiators online here. I am responsible for my words, because I have all the radiators from this company in my house. There are no problems with them at all, once installed and enjoy life.
I've been doing repairs for 20 years, and you have no idea how many lousy radiators I've seen during that time.

RubyMiah

Country flag
We are providing affordable Designer Radiators, heated towel rails and accessories at Chelsea Supplies Online. Our stylish bench radiator uk based creates a place to sit and stay warm, providing exceptional heat output. Double powder coated in black for the long-lasting quality finish. You Can buy Bench Radiators easily in the UK at Chelsea Supplies Online.

Whatever

Country flag
We are providing affordable Designer Radiators, heated towel rails and accessories at Chelsea Supplies Online. Our stylish bench radiator uk based creates a place to sit and stay warm, providing exceptional heat output. Double powder coated in black for the long-lasting quality finish. You Can buy Bench Radiators easily in the UK at Chelsea Supplies Online.
We haveeee a female in the forum?
We have a new female in the forum? ?
wow-omg-meme.gif

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles