What do you do for a living?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Lawyer here, practicing in civil law mostly...telling lies saving people...lol...:p
Most of our lawmakers are also liars I mean lawyers. No wonder they are so adept in telling lies, making false promises and yet make people vote for them.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
it is an art to take money out of their pocket.
right said saya, people really dont want to pay fees, specially to lawyers. They bring money (bribe) for babus but not for us.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Most of our lawmakers are also liars I mean lawyers. No wonder they are so adept in telling lies, making false promises and yet make people vote for them.
it's highly common in our profession, if you don't tell lies to make your case strong your opponent will easily defeat you. Because if you don't tell lies your opponent will.

Adux

Country flag
it's highly common in our profession, if you don't tell lies to make your case strong your opponent will easily defeat you. Because if you don't tell lies your opponent will.
And the judges are selected from your pool!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
after 2 bachelor and 1 master degree in business i am now in process of becoming a pilot!

overqualified ? certainly!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I write humorous short stories as a pastime and professional stuff.

I also try to learn about various peoples of the world, mostly Asians. It is not only fascinating, but one finds the great migrations that have taken place.

My full time occupation is resting after a long long time.

I realise now how the world make much ado over nothing!!

Adux

Country flag
after 2 bachelor and 1 master degree in business i am now in process of becoming a pilot!

overqualified ? certainly!
A lot of my friends are pilots or trying to be one,

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
I have done my engineering in IT but was never interested in the technical part...i am more interested in management....presently working as a software consultant in an IT company....plan to do MBA after a couple of years experience....totally interested in FMCG sector or media sector(marketing field)....Thakur_Sahab plz become my GodFather :D ..
lol, no one needs a god father/mother with the way the economy is. all that one requires is a clear focus of what one wants to achieve and work for it, nothing more, market is so full of opportunities.

Iamanidiot

I write humorous short stories as a pastime and professional stuff.

I also try to learn about various peoples of the world, mostly Asians. It is not only fascinating, but one finds the great migrations that have taken place.

My full time occupation is resting after a long long time.

I realise now how the world make much ado over nothing!!
Sir say it proudly .
You are a Brigadier(Retd) Indian army Reciptent of ParamVira Chakra,war veteran.
A good leader who lead your colleagues in all times of dire cirumstance.
You had a great career in a profession which many aspire to be .But only the few courageous and brave tend to be

We agree/disagree with you on many issues but we in DFI are proud to have you among us

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
JP,

I am not a PVC, please.

The thread is 'What do you do for a living'.

I am now doing what I wrote in the post.

Notwithstanding, thanks for your kind words.

captonjohn

Country flag
I get paid to tease my mouse. I am a freelance graphic designer.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles