Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I love...Zaid Hamid!

upload_2016-4-19_13-37-2.jpeg

He's a laugh riot who makes my day! :biggrin2:

AbRaj

Country flag
what about my favourite ..............Suicide Bombers at dart cheap rates:biggrin2:

AbRaj

Country flag
How Bhai...?

Its Head Marala, everyone visits there to catch an amazing view of the Himalayas.

Nice place, please keep it as it is and dont destroy these beautiful places for the obscession to destroy India aka GHAJWA A HIND

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I love Mad Mullahs and fantasy islamic leaguers of pakistan as they are on self-destruct mode!!

Zulfiqar Khan

hindu to hamesha khush ha tum hi rote rahe ho:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

BTW u shd change himalaya name to Gazwa-a-himalaya

K2 to gazwa-a-k2

and etc etc

:bounce::bounce:
You sure you guys are Khush?

Pakistan has a higher happy-index - ;)

Zulfiqar Khan

yes because pakis lost hope in Pakistan. so, do they have any other option?? :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
How does that even make sense...? A couple suicide bombings has only united Pakistan even more; anything they throw at us makes us even more strong, resolved and united.

Reactions: Neo

Blackwater

How does that even make sense...? A couple suicide bombings has only united Pakistan even more; anything they throw at us makes us even more strong, resolved and united.

survey by Galloup

survey sample size 1200 people

may be galloup took survey in model town lahore ,and clifton karachi :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Blackwater

Couple of suicide bombings???? did u just come of madrasa hibernation .

from where are you united ???. we all know how much punjabi love rest of paksitan

Brood Father

Country flag
You dont give a damn yet your paragraphs are littered about 'Pakistan'. :sad:

Anyway, please move on; dont pollute this thread with useless stuff - move your brain farts and obsession somewhere else, or better yet - keep it to yourself.
Lol...entire Pakistan is polluted, this mere thread will hardly make a difference

shankyz

Country flag
See the mentality of Pakis : Only want fight n destroy. No positive n constructive thoughts. Fighting wars does not make a country like Pakistan great.

Sent from Moto G using Tapatalk

Zulfiqar Khan

Lol...entire Pakistan is polluted, this mere thread will hardly make a difference
Please compare the pollution index of India with Pakistan.

Your talking about Pakistan being polluted meanwhile your holiest rivers have been degraded to toxic shit, there are dead animals rotting on your streets, people shitting in the open, smoke blotting the sun, feces blocking your nose - dont even speak about pollution.

charlie

Country flag
Please compare the pollution index of India with Pakistan.

Your talking about Pakistan being polluted meanwhile your holiest rivers have been degraded to toxic shit, there are dead animals rotting on your streets, people shitting in the open, smoke blotting the sun, feces blocking your nose - dont even speak about pollution.

well definitely there is a problem I agree with you on that, but to solve something you need to acknowledge that there is a problem and we are ourself responsible for the problem. This is something you lack in Pakistan, it's easy for people of Pakistan to blame other country or your politicians for the problem you face.

Now for the solution, Delhi government already tried to clean the river few times but it was unsuccessful because the policy was not good enough.

Let hope this time it will work
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...rn-private-sector-help-reviving-waterway.html

I lived in Ahmedabad and the river called sabarmati was in same condition as Yamuna is in Delhi, but we had a smart chief minister at that time and story of sabarmati changed and it's an success story.

Even a pakistani delegation came to visit the river

Now we even have local companies working on indeginous solution for cleaning rivers and lake
cleaning Ganga

cleantec Infra
https://www.youtube.com/user/cleantecinfra/videos

Website
http://www.cleantecinfra.in

Last edited:

Dreamhunter

Country flag
I love the fact that Pakistanis are so delusional.
Pakistan has the lowest literacy rate in whole South Asia yet they talk as if they were the
smartest poeple on earth.:biggrin2:

porky_kicker

Country flag
the pakistanis admire their country so much considering that there is so little to be admired................

that most of them identify themselves as INDIANS to escape the SHAME of being identified as a pakistani in foreign countries.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I admire the people's stubborn attitude towards its Islamic nationality and the resulting success in suppressing the minorities. We need that in India, only the other way around.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles