What did you Eat Today?

SPIEZ

Country flag
The best Barotta I've had was in Kerala, near kutrallam border.

Frankly in Chennai it is hard to come across good barotta . And most of it is not good, even the Kurma is tasteless.
Best part of barotta is kurma! What exactly is Ceylon barotta ?

Iamanidiot

The best Barotta I've had was in Kerala, near kutrallam border.

Frankly in Chennai it is hard to come across good barotta . And most of it is not good, even the Kurma is tasteless.
Chennai neither has Andhra food culture or proper TN food culture.Once my friend took me to a mess called keelpaakam mess in Mylapore the tiffins were good but meals were epic bad.Ayyers eat really bland food

SPIEZ

Country flag
Chennai neither has Andhra food culture or proper TN food culture.Once my friend took me to a mess called keelpaakam mess in Mylapore the tiffins were good but meals were epic bad.Ayyers eat really bland food
Most people eat bland food with respect to Andhra wadas !( I m not an Ayyer). LOL Keelpaakam, epic name fail .

Param

:rofl: Keelpakkam Mess.

Ayyar food generally does not have any chilly powder or spices. The only Ayyar recipe I like is curd rice.:p

Iamanidiot

Triplicane has good biryanis and good food at cheap rates.Buhaaris food is plain bad.Thalapakatti Dindigul Biryani is good.Velu Military Hotel at Eldham's road is also too good

SPIEZ

Country flag
Triplicane has good biryanis and good food at cheap rates.Buhaaris food is plain bad.Thalapakatti Dindigul Biryani is good.Velu Military Hotel at Eldham's road is also too good
Triplicane and Mylappur are Ayyer areas. Can't expect the best non veg food there !

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
What is cornflakes and chapati doe ?

And try mutton keema next time.

Raw chapati atta.. Ready made chapathis are avaliable these days, you buy them and toast them on a pan but i eat them raw sometime. It tastes good that way!

Mutton kheem is awesome..

SPIEZ

Country flag
Sorry should have added "Used to be Ayyer areas". Still local-ites call it Agaraharam sometimes, because of the Temples and Ayyers!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I eat beef briyani in a corner tin shack tea stall type fastfood on the road. The briyani tastes awesome.

Iamanidiot

At nagari near AP-TN border you get great wild boar and rabbit all Arcot drunkards come there to drink as liquor is cheap in AP so that place has good non-veg

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
for dinner -

mix veggies and chicken curry.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Today I eat delicious - Nada! :hail:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Raw chapati atta.. Ready made chapathis are avaliable these days, you buy them and toast them on a pan but i eat them raw sometime. It tastes good that way!

Mutton kheem is awesome..
raw atta ? :shocked: and those "chapatis" are not made of atta but of maida.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles