Wharton snubs Modi, Adani pulls out of event

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Don't these things backfire?
First inviting Modi and then saying No is a blunder IMO.
It tells his (potential) supporters that these guys are scared of Modi.
It also tells that there are political, ideological lobbies actively influencing (or worse infiltrating) high level academic circles.

Regards,
Virendra
in the 1980's when the malaysian PM Dr Mahath deemed the brits to be discriminatory towards his people and nation , he instituted a buy british last official government policy with regards to all government tender and purchase evaluations ...... i .e. british responses to govt tenders and purchases were not considered unless no other tender from another nations could fulfill the specifications ....if another could , even if they might cost " a bit more " , they wiiould be purchased rather than the british offer

it didnt take but a few months that the brutish crown apologized and removed their governmental policies which had offended Dr Mahath of Malaysia

Prometheus

Wow! Congress is really worried. Modi has caught the inspirations of many. You can cancel events but can not suppress that inspiration.
Wow I just read an article posted by you about the MNS......so let me get this right, the MNS is bad but Modi is good for you ??? Just because situation A affects you and B doesnt ?... doesnt that amount to hypocrisy?

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/politics-society/48456-five-mns-men-arrested-beating-north-indians.html#post691107

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Wow I just read an article posted by you about the MNS......so let me get this right, the MNS is bad but Modi is good for you ??? Just because situation A affects you and B doesnt ?... doesnt that amount to hypocrisy?

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/politics-society/48456-five-mns-men-arrested-beating-north-indians.html#post691107
Good? Bad? What are you living in B&W world? I am not here to tell what is good or bad for ME.

Care to make a point before talking about my hypocrisy?

My post which you quoted from this thread was meant to exhibit blunder of Congress for forcing Wharton to snub & that was very well proved on following day when strong protest was lodged from every logical corner on this irrational move.

Prometheus

Good? Bad? What are you living in B&W world? I am not here to tell what is good or bad for ME.

Care to make a point before talking about my hypocrisy?

My post which you quoted from this thread was meant to exhibit blunder of Congress for forcing Wharton to snub & that was very well proved on following day when strong protest was lodged from every logical corner on this irrational move.
I dont know, I think Modi is using the same hate politics as his counterpart in Maharashtra, i.e the MNS

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
I dont know, I think Modi is using the same hate politics as his counterpart in Maharashtra, i.e the MNS
Politics is never fair.

But Modi is not beating up people on streets based on their origin or any other aspect whatsoever. Is he ?

You have no connection between Modi & Raj Thakrey. There is no comparison. Raj is opportunist thug, practically congress.

Prometheus

Politics is never fair.

But Modi is not beating up people on streets based on their origin or any other aspect whatsoever. Is he ?

You have no connection between Modi & Raj Thakrey. There is no comparison. Raj is opportunist thug, practically congress.
Even better! Modi mass murders people in his state! If you find Raj to be a thug, then you shouldnt find it too difficult to imagine Modi as a mass murderer .

They are the children of the same philosophy , i.e. polarize the society and get yourself a seat in the assembly.
Years back when Babri Masjid was demolished, it set the president for this policy of dividing people and coming to power ... what you would call hate politics .

Last edited:

panduranghari

Even better! Modi mass murders people in his state! If you find Raj to be a thug, then you shouldnt find it too difficult to imagine Modi as a mass murderer .

They are the children of the same philosophy , i.e. polarize the society and get yourself a seat in the assembly.
Years back when Babri Masjid was demolished, it set the president for this policy of dividing people and coming to power ... what you would call hate politics .
Sharad pawar is then a rapist. He has raped interior marathwada and viderbha. But you still looovvvee him.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I don't know why people keep calling Modi a mass murderer when nothing even remotely has been proven against him.
If we're talking about governmental failure over the riots then I guess Congress supercedes all as the worst mass murderer of Independent India.
A cursory look over how bad the riot management in the Congress governed states has been, will provide for it.
But no one points a figure at that.

Regards,
Virendra

KS

Bye bye DFI
Any proof for your bile ?

Patriot

Country flag

Hell of difference in fact. One is linguistic goondah thrashing looting poor hawkers and other one is Nationalist Leader.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag

Innocent until proven guilty.

Raj is himself admits that he is beating up people & gives out public statement every week threatening to attack ordinary people taking law in his hand. Modi is not doing that. You can not draw parallel between them. Plus personal charges against modi aren't proved. Raj is anti-national moron.

As for the bolded part, I don't make deductions based on imagination. Because imagination is subjective and one can imagine whatever he has convinced himself to imagine.

Sent from Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
One has to understand the psyche and the politics before one condemns anyone.

Riots have happened many times after Independence.

None has carried out a genuine analysis or has identified the ones to be blame!

That is how Indian politics work.

All have their hands bloodied.

But to be fair, unless proved, must we be part of a kangaroo court?

Prometheus

Sharad pawar is then a rapist. He has raped interior marathwada and viderbha. But you still looovvvee him.

who said anything about Sharad Pawar .... I have no soft corner for mr Pawar

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag

OT

Pawar in interior marathwada?? Lol since when? You mean Congress when it comes to marathwada. Vidarbha has been neglected by everyone, pawar is no exception.

arya

Country flag
yes fight like dog and forget India , what the hell is marthwada,vidaewa in compare to india.

For india future we need some like modi .

panduranghari

OT

Pawar in interior marathwada?? Lol since when? You mean Congress when it comes to marathwada. Vidarbha has been neglected by everyone, pawar is no exception.

Isn't Pawar the Agriculture minister? Wasn't he the CM some time ago? The maximum number of NCP MLAs come from Marathwada. Late Vilasrao Deshmukh was from Latur.

Also the money for the farmers in beed Osmanabad Jalna was diverted to Nashik for grapes, Ahmednagar and Pune for Sugarcane.

Chagan Bhujbal is from Nashik. Balasaheb Thorat from Ahmednagar and Pawar from Baramati, Pune.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prometheus

*precedence ....damn spell check !

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Isn't Pawar the Agriculture minister? Wasn't he the CM some time ago? The maximum number of NCP MLAs come from Marathwada. Late Vilasrao Deshmukh was from Latur.

Also the money for the farmers in beed Osmanabad Jalna was diverted to Nashik for grapes, Ahmednagar and Pune for Sugarcane.

Chagan Bhujbal is from Nashik. Balasaheb Thorat from Ahmednagar and Pawar from Baramati, Pune.

1] Vilasrao Deshmukh was from Congress.

2] Pawar was CM way long back.

3] Most of the MLAs in Marathwada belong to Congress or Shivsena.

4] Nashik is not in Marathwada neither Ahmednagar. You got geography wrong.

5] Funds for Marathwada are being diverted to Western MH all since inception of MH in independent India. There is nothing new, Pawar is not exception.

This is OT, I won't continue more discussion on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

panduranghari

in the 1980's when the malaysian PM Dr Mahath deemed the brits to be discriminatory towards his people and nation , he instituted a buy british last official government policy with regards to all government tender and purchase evaluations ...... i .e. british responses to govt tenders and purchases were not considered unless no other tender from another nations could fulfill the specifications ....if another could , even if they might cost " a bit more " , they wiiould be purchased rather than the british offer

it didnt take but a few months that the brutish crown apologized and removed their governmental policies which had offended Dr Mahath of Malaysia
We need strong leaders for this. We lost all the strong leaders during the freedom struggle from the Brits. What we have now are liars, thieves, dacoits, scoundrels, criminals, hoodlums, gangsters etc. masquerading as our representatives. And we the nationals who are politically naive, intellectually deficient and lazy buggers have allowed the status quo to continue. We had the experience of 1 Mir Jaffar. But now there is a huge army of Mir Jaffars serving the foreign masters. This is applicable to congress as much as to BJP. Other parties needn't worry because they are worse than the aforementioned ones.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles