Welcome to Kerala Korner!

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
A Malayalee is an individual who lives within the 30 miles radius of Mavelikara or about.The farther you go the lesser the Malayalee quotient gets. : )
SATA kerala is not a tiny state having 30 square kms with mavelikkara as its capital...donno what prompt you to post the stuff..as far as i know the people in mavelikkara doesn't even speak pure malayalam like we guys from kottayam..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
We are egoistical awesome people

You would be correct.

We never require anything, we make'em.

Dont get your panties in a twist Brigadier, this is all in good fun.
I love to find delusional people.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Adux

Country flag
I love to find delusional people.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
Its like my advice to gay people, if you can take a dick, you can take joke. I hope you get the drift Brigadier. Semper Fi.

Adux

Country flag
SATA kerala is not a tiny state having 30 square kms with mavelikkara as its capital...donno what prompt you to post the stuff..as far as i know the people in mavelikkara doesn't even speak pure malayalam like we guys from kottayam..
Bullcrap, Kerala starts and ends with cochin.
Jokes apart, if things go as they are going - Kerala is going to be the Florida of India, Retirement Home.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Bullcrap, Kerala starts and ends with cochin.
Jokes apart, if things go as they are going - Kerala is going to be the Florida of India, Retirement Home.
man eventhough it is not an industrialised state nor have huge malls or late night party life, we are living a good life.the politicians make sure we the citizens are entertained well everyday.

Adux

Country flag
man eventhough it is not an industrialised state nor have huge malls or late night party life, we are living a good life.the politicians make sure we the citizens are entertained well everyday.
Lol!

Though we have only 2 Clubs in Cochin - Ava Lounge and Cube. I wouldnt call Glow a club, its a low class gay bar. Both Ava and Cube are open till 3 in the morning, and do have a lot of good crowd on Friday and Saturday's.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Kerala is a beautiful place and I have been there.

Great people.

But I remember it as a part of India, even though I did have a problem communicating.

And there are a whole lot of Bengalis, many of whom I suspect are Bangladeshis.

Easier to hide amongst the Moplas!

S.A.T.A

You are from Kottayam,no wonder you wont admit Mavelikarakkar are the most authentic Malayalees in the Malayaladesham...'Mavelikara thani Malayalakara' : )

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag

the only place whre we will keep our manners and will cooperate with others

Last edited:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
You are from Kottayam,no wonder you wont admit Mavelikarakkar are the most authentic Malayalees in the Malayaladesham...'Mavelikara thani Malayalakara' : )
sata iam now at adoor so i know the authenticity of malayalam of "mavelikkarakkar".i am tired of them calling me anna anna..

S.A.T.A

sata iam now at adoor so i know the authenticity of malayalam of "mavelikkarakkar".i am tired of them calling me anna anna..
You must have run into a bunch of thiruvandoramkar studying in Mavelikara to improve their dialect.

Adux

Country flag
Watch Malayalee Rock! Avial....

Last edited by a moderator:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Watch Malayalee Rock! Avial....

adux i had already posted this in members courneras a seperate thread some months before ..pls find some of mother jane and others in high quality and post...

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
how does being a malaylee make you different form the rest of southerners ? not a sarcastic question.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles