We will never bully our neighbours: China

pmaitra

Well, if British, Fren can hold islands 2000 or 3000 miles away from their shores, why can't China?
PRC should not claim anything that goes beyond its current undisputed boundaries. PRC should stay within its limits. However, given the military strength of PRC today, it probably won't be easy to make PRC realise that they have been crossing their limits for a long long time. If violence is the only language PRC understands, just like claims such that power flows from the barrel of a gun, then PRC should be prepared to face it when stronger foes emerge.

China isn't just claiming islands... they are claiming an ENTIRE sea.
Europeans should also pack up and leave all the islands that are thousands of kilometres away from their countries. They have no business being anywhere beyond their national boundaries.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Europeans should also pack up and leave all the islands that are thousands of kilometres away from their countries. They have no business being anywhere beyond their national boundaries.
We would, only that the local inhabitants want us there. We not only provide free protection but bonus to their economy they would never have.

jazzguy

Wake up India. Don't believe those yellow people. To regain Indian control over Tibet, Hongkong, Xinjiang and Mongolia, India needs to speed up military spending. India should also consolidate the alliance with Japan, Vietnam and US to encircle China.
Indian Ocean belongs to India. China wants to clam it. Wake up India.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Indian Ocean belongs to India. China wants to clam it. Wake up India.
I would love to see France apply Chinese logic... Indian Ocean is French... South Pacific is French... Mediterranean is French... Atlantic is French. Wake up world. we claim it so it must be ours!

pmaitra

We would, only that the local inhabitants want us there. We not only provide free protection but bonus to their economy they would never have.
Of course, if the locals prefer colonial rule, then no one can criticize the Europeans.

amoy

China has a lot to learn from India in dealing with neighbors - like creation of Bangladesh by dismantling Pakistan, like turning Sikkim into a state of India, or signing a treaty with Nepal or Bhutan to take India's "guidance" on matters of defence and foreign affairs, plus a few sweet wrestles over water distribution (indus?) or immigrants issues with BD or NP.

Kudos to India our role model

SHASH2K2

China has a lot to learn from India in dealing with neighbors - like creation of Bangladesh by dismantling Pakistan, like turning Sikkim into a state of India, or signing a treaty with Nepal or Bhutan to take India's "guidance" on matters of defence and foreign affairs, plus a few sweet wrestles over water distribution (indus?) or immigrants issues with BD or NP.

When you are surrounded by rogue and terrorist nations whether you like it or not you need to act dirty sometimes. After all we learned all those dirty tricks from China only . Our role model and friend for few years after independence. When china can annex Tibet and xinxiang and is ready to forcefully Occupy Taiwan I see India as Saint. After all people in Sikkim are much more happier than in Tibet and Xinxiang. Also Bangladeshis are much more happier and peaceful than when they were under Pakistani rule.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Of course, if the locals prefer colonial rule, then no one can criticize the Europeans.
Why wouldn't they? Our two most populous islands, La Reunion and New Caledonia have per capita GDP 10X higher than the neighbours who would claim them. They want to live dirt poor in thatch huts or enjoy a Euro quality of life?

mayfair

Well, if British, Fren can hold islands 2000 or 3000 miles away from their shores, why can't China?
Of course you neglected to mention the fact that nearly all these islands were uninhabited, unoccupied and unclaimed when claimed by the colonial powers.

PRC is hellbent on conquering those which
1. Are internationally recognised as being lawfully administered by independent government
2. Are inhabited by folks who wish to have nothing to do with PRC except for interactions between sovreign nations

Is this concept too difficult for you to grasp?

amoy

Our two most populous islands, La Reunion and New Caledonia have per capita GDP 10X higher than the neighbours
What GDP ? France ruined islanders' life by conducting nuclear tests in F***** Polynesia.

jazzguy

We, India, are peace love country. We allied with Soviet Union in 1950's because we felt threat from China. Now we want to be in alliance with US because we felt threat from China too. We bought heavy water reactor from Canada in 1960's because we only want to develop civil reactors. We harbor Dalai Lama only for religion purpose.

redragon

Country flag
We, India, are peace love country. We allied with Soviet Union in 1950's because we felt threat from China. Now we want to be in alliance with US because we felt threat from China too. We bought heavy water reactor from Canada in 1960's because we only want to develop civil reactors. We harbor Dalai Lama only for religion purpose.
Excellent example for propaganda

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
What GDP ? France ruined islanders' life by conducting nuclear tests in F***** Polynesia.
What about it? GDP per capita for F. Polynesia = $24,000 which is 10X higher than adding it to Micronesia. They live a life of high tourism, heavy government subsidy and pay no taxes to France. When Temaru called for independence, only 20% wanted it. People know how good they got it. Fangataufa atoll is 1250km from Tahiti and 600km from Gambier. Gambiers recorded 5X the annual dose shortly after which is less than getting a chest X-ray. The 500 claims coming from Gambiers were settled with handsome payments. Japan is experiencing 330X, so who is going to pay them, a bankrupt Tepco?

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Seriously, how old are you?
I hope you realize that he is Chinese.

I request mods to ban this chvtiya as I have yet to see him make a single constructive post, and his lame imitations of Indians are getting very annoying.

jazzguy

I hope you realize that he is Chinese.

I request mods to ban this chvtiya as I have yet to see him make a single constructive post, and his lame imitations of Indians are getting very annoying.
The democratic country like India allows all kind of speeches so that we have free thinking and innovation of new idea. The dictator country like China suppresses people speech by banning their comments on the forum. It's annoyed that we are not allowed to quote Indian slogans in the Indian forum if we are not Indians.

SHASH2K2

The democratic country like India allows all kind of speeches so that we have free thinking and innovation of new idea. The dictator country like China suppresses people speech by banning their comments on the forum. It's annoyed that we are not allowed to quote Indian slogans in the Indian forum if we are not Indians.
Freedom of speech doesnt mean you keep on posting garbage . Till now no chinese member has been banned in this forum and mods rarely take any action on posts of any chinese members. Liberal attitude of our mods is evident from the fact that you are allowed to post and none of or stupid mindless posts were deleted . I feel you are a pakistaniacting like a chinese because till now I didnt find any chinese person as stupid as you are . Common man why are you hiding your identity.

jazzguy

Freedom of speech doesnt mean you keep on posting garbage . Till now no chinese member has been banned in this forum and mods rarely take any action on posts of any chinese members. Liberal attitude of our mods is evident from the fact that you are allowed to post and none of or stupid mindless posts were deleted . I feel you are a pakistaniacting like a chinese because till now I didnt find any chinese person as stupid as you are . Common man why are you hiding your identity.
I am on behalf of a batch of Indian engineers. All of these mindless things I posted on this forum are quoted from these Indian engineers daily conversation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles