We Will End Trade Relations With Pakistan: ACCI

gokussj9

Country flag
yes no charges for the supply passing to afghanistan

we don't with middle class of 34% and poverty rate of 12%

while india does with middle class just tiny 12% of population and poverty 69% of population

and yes the recent attack on peshawar airport was by uzbeks
Is this shitty piglet not banned yet:shocked:.
Wake up guys, don't be like GoI, guide the piglets
to their respective shit hole.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Loy afghanistan+Pakistan=Pakistan
Afghanistan+Pakistan = Greater Afganistan

Because it will happen in future

Iqbal ne bhi sapna dekha tha Punjab,sindh,balochistan aur kpk aik pakistan ka aur ho gya

i guess your mistaking pakistan sapnay for bollywood sapnay
Yeh Iqbal bahut sapne dikhata hai Pakis ko roj roj... kya Iqbal ne Bangladesh ka sapna bhi dekha tha?

[MOD Edit: Check territorial integrity of India, especially J&K State.]

Novice

Because it will happen in future

Iqbal ne bhi sapna dekha tha Punjab,sindh,balochistan aur kpk aik pakistan ka aur ho gya

i guess your mistaking pakistan sapnay for bollywood sapnay

Brother Farhan, You probably know why Indian's don't disrespect Allama Iqbal. Hope you have heard the song Sare jaha se accha, hindustan humara.

You talked about a persons dream that changed with every falling night. His dreams started from an Independent and best country hindustan to an independent Muslim county. Please stop quoting Allama Iqbal. See the kind of people current Pakistan is now made of? There is no more ideology left in your country. You killed the very reason you became a country. Hope you remember there was a party called All India Muslim league. I was listening to a debate in Pakistan months back and there comes a comment about a professor/author from AMU " Aligarh wala kya janega Islam aur Pakistan ke bare mein." This is how you rewrite history with complete hokum and misinformation. No wonder Najam sethi and Hasan Nisar are filled with so much of rage. The kind of people you all have turned into, i think you would have massacard Quade Azam Jinaa sahab also (hope you know about his affection of chota peg).

But again trying to educate a Paki is worse than trying to teach a buffalo, Urdu. And I for one is putting my money on the buffalo and not Paki.

datguy79

Update: All customs crossings have been ordered to demand a bank guarantee from any Pakistani truck crossing into Afghanistan; and additionally, as of now taxes will be levied on all Pakistani trucks.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
What I know for sure is that Pathans Hate Punjabis more then Americans!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Gutsy Afghans have taken a brave stand but our pussy Aman is still in love with Asha( Aman ki asha). sooner we cut our ties with pakis better for India & the world.
Well said. Actually Aman is a retard and a coward. He wants to disguise that by chanting "Peace" but inside, he's nothing but a out and out coward.

agentperry

Oh thank God does it also mean Uzbeks terrorist will stop coming to pakistan?

please give us our pashtun majority areas and get lost with uzbeks majority areas
and don't call uzbeks as afghan it is such an shame

beside this who will pay for the goods from iran and india?
after all you guys get everything for free from Pakistan
it means no more money to pakistani dying industry and transporters

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
LOL yeah they will end trade relations :) All their trade go thru Karachi. I know you Indians will say that they will do that trade from Charbahar or Central Asia :) tu Bhai have u seen the route through these areas. Has this been possible Afghanistan would have changed its route in 50s and 60s. But they did not.

And some Indian is now suggesting the rivalry between Pushtun and Punjabis. Oh bhai, now Pushtuns are every where in Pakistan. In Lahore, most of the Old Lahore area is now pushtun dominated areas. And do we punjabi care !!!!! heck no!!!! we love those people. That is the reason Shinwari food is number 1 hit in Pakistan.

Rage

DFI TEAM
I don't think severing trade ties with Pakistan is the way to go.

The way to creating deterrents to Pakistani adventurism is to dangle the threat of trade barriers and exploit the leverage that comes from India market access to big Pakistani corporates or ultra-HNIs, say for example in the cement and real estate sectors, when the rich haraml<h*rs in their Army or Senate think about another Kargil.

Apart from that, I say we establish such a viable, ubiquitous presence through offshore accounts in Pakistan's financial markets- particularly in its energy and power sectors, its real estate sector and its broader financial services sector- that we are able to turn the screws on them hard, equity-wise and financial-lending wise, when it comes to deterring or imposing additional trade and economic costs from hostilities. That, of course, will mean strengthening the tax net and AML channels, but overall I think some Pakistani generals would mind a lot more if billions of their rupees were stuck in stalled property dvlpt. projects in India, than we would.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles