'We were pounded, the Chinese ratted us out' - Kargil Revelation

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
On Pakistan 'bunkers' in areas they occupied not having cover, the Pakistanis used caves that were there and they had what is known as 'sangers'.

'Sangers' are fortifications made with stones and boulders but have no overhead protection. I believe the same is being used in Afghanistan.

In winters in the High Altitude it is difficult to build bunkers since the cement does not set - unless one uses quick setting cement, but that too cannot be guaranteed failsafe.

The also had winter tents.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
proud pakistani
You cannot change Pakistan's history which is full of defeats and chaos just by being proud.

Action speaks louder.

Turk or a something beyond of nowhere does not make any difference.

One has to make a country great or be proud of not with words and pent up impotent anger, and instead by action and deed that leaves an imprint on the labyrinthine corridors of history.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@ Farhan

Listen to this song.

The lyricist is my uncle - Gauriprassanna Majumdar.

Enjoy and be proud.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
English transl;ation

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
On Pt 5353, it is not the only place from which Pak troops can observe and even interdict the National Highway.

There are three such places, and inspite of that it has made no difference to Indians using the road at will.

India has devised way to ensure that such stretches are 'blind' to the Pakistanis, even though they can still undertake 'predicted' fire.

But then, it is not effective unless every minute of the day there is Pak artillery firing on these areas.

In fact, that would be fine since it would only diminish the Pak artillery shells and Pak does not have the money to buy more without its begging bowl and the US will not provide the alms and nor is China too happy with Pakistan.
we manufacture artillary shell locally and even now a 155mm made in hmc howitzer very soon

our dearest friend has also supplied us 120km range MRLS and already manufacturing 40km range mrls from the past 2 decades

anyway can you tell me

if you have 3.9billions usd.What size bowl would you need?a begging bowl?

Tell me the same about if i get 1.3billions usd?Considering i use my share fighting the taliban while you use feeding 879millions poor people

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
we manufacture artillary shell locally and even now a 155mm made in hmc howitzer very soon

our dearest friend has also supplied us 120km range MRLS and already manufacturing 40km range mrls from the past 2 decades

anyway can you tell me

if you have 3.9billions usd.What size bowl would you need?a begging bowl?

Tell me the same about if i get 1.3billions usd?Considering i use my share fighting the taliban while you use feeding 879millions poor people
Manufacturing artillery shells cost money.

If the US stops doling out the alms, then it is kaput.

MRLS are notoriously unpredictable.

Guess how much the US gives?

I am aware that your 'dearest friend' also gives you excellent Locomotives that don't run and yet, the same friend states that the locos are fine, it is the Pakistanis who are dumb and have no clue how to maintain the same!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
peak 5353? India? Highest and more strategic
We left 5353, So somehow it bacame Higest and more Strategic ?

Elaborate yourself to the point nothing else..

But the toll of 5k soldier killed is BS
Its not us but your leader claimed so, And none opposed his view officially..

Even now no one opposed it..

Nothing to do with thread title and content..

As a mod, I would suggest your keep your off-topic views in chit chat thread..

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
..................Deleted.... .................

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And where did you get this news from? Pakistani news channels?

And for your info we said no to foreign aid , unlike you, who is still licking the ears of your bed bud to get alms

navkapu

Country flag
Farhan,

I guess since your country has agreed there were Pakistani soldier involved why not ask for the bodies your troops Indian troops have buried several bodies of Pakistani soldiers in the Kargil sector with a Muslim priest presiding over the funeral.

The army had communicated to Pakistan the recovery of the bodies of Major Iqbal, Captain Kamal Sheikh and Lieutenant Imtiaz Malik on July 8, but did not get any response. These are just a few names..... Their family needs closure don't you think its a decent thing to do ....... do the right thing ask your leaders to do it.

People who expunge mistakes from the History usually end up making them again. I think Pakistani leaders need to be decent towards the fallen soldiers and families. It was all in open everyone knows they were soldiers at least give them the due burial with state honor and then go catch the people who messed up.

You will never know how demoralizing is it for the soldiers to be disowned.

Think .......... about your own.

Its not just relevant for Pakistan but for all countries around the globe.

the reason i said it was a blunder

But the toll of 5k soldier killed is BS

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Humm..... after loosing about 400+ to somewhere about 4000 soldier what Pakistan has it is only one point 5353 and not to forget International humiliation and defeat. What Pakistan dont understand is the fact that world had once again came close to nuke war, as our nukes were ready on missile waiting for order.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Did IA intel pick up on that indicator of cold weather gear purchase by PA?
Before Siachen, that is exactly how they came to know of the Pakistani designs and were able to outrun Pakis in the race to Siachen.
This time ofcourse, as said already .. sleeping. :rolleyes:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i will post the video MUSHARaf about dead bodies
he further said why there is no family demanding them

but i will post the video next month

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i will quote one sentence from pak study book i had studied in my school

"MASLAYE KASHMIR AIK CANCER MARZ JO ANGREZ JATE JATE CHOR GYE"

navkapu

Country flag
Musharraf is the guy who caused the deaths i guess he is correct ....... farhan use your brain i am sure you know what is the truth.

i will post the video MUSHARaf about dead bodies
he further said why there is no family demanding them

but i will post the video next month

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles