We Want Sindhudesh

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
As I told the Baloch, you need a central leadership. Organize all the resistance movement into one as probably take a shot at forming a separatist government. Announce the same.

What better for the US to have Karachi port free to use to supply to Afghanistan.

Sindhifreedomfighter

@yusuf.. A few days back seven out of nine sindhi separatist parties have formed a coalition and the remaining two parties are yet to be invited to the coalition, all the parties are working under the same ideology of saeen gm sayed. There are 9 parties as follows Jeay Sindh Qoami Mahaz, Jeay Sindh Mutahida Mahaz, Jeay Sindh Mahaz, Jeay Sindh qaomparast party, Jeay Sindh Tehreek, Jeay Sindh qoami mahaz (arisar), jeay sindh mahaz (riaz) sindh national movement, sindh national party,

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Yusuf they're picking the leaders out one by one - all dead (or most) in case of Baloch. How to avoid the same fate for Sindhi resistance when we talk of centralizing?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yusuf they're picking the leaders out one by one - all dead (or most) in case of Baloch. How to avoid the same fate for Sindhi resistance when we talk of centralizing?
Sindhis are in larger numbers than Baloch. I am not sure about how fierce the Sindhis can be to get their freedom. Baloch are extremely fierce and probably make up for their lack of numbers. If they get organized and also get outside support, the Baloch can real free. Sindh is of a concern for me. How many of them are pro Pak? Role of Mojajirs and how united the Sindhi Nationalists can be and also how fierce and ruthless they can be.

Sindhifreedomfighter

@virendra.. Yes the ruthless n brutal ISI killing sindhi n baloch nationalist leaders.. The recent cases in sindh are bashir khan qureshi.. And muzzafar bhutto.. Bashir was killed after he organized a massive public rally to show the world of public support we have.. But soon after the rally he was killed by isi.. I hav posted the video of the rally. There were more people in bashir's funeral than that of pro pakistan benazir bhutto

ganesh177

Country flag
@ Sindhifreedomfighter, why dont the sindhi and balochi freedom fighter fight hand in hand. Share the information, knowledge, man power, ideas, join both the movements , give it a single name and then raise a assault together. Wudn't that help the cause better ?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It’s official!!! Sindhudesh flags...!!!
India stands with Pakistan occupied Sindhudesh.
1622985664355.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles