We pay for India's rocket to Mars: British Tabloid

average american

I expect Britian is funding projects they have committed too, projects that do accomplish a lot of good, that some people need. I am not sure about India, but I am pretty sure in the USA and Brittian the Goverment cant force its papers do do anything.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I wish more articles like this are printed and they abuse India on tv then few sleeping Indians will wake up and smell the coffee!

LalTopi

Indian govt should force uk Govt. to ask this tabloid to apologise. itni to aukat honi chahiye
I agree completely. But all British newspapers should be given a dressing down. I live in the UK, and this is getting seriously ridiculous. The psuedo-racist comments that you get on the mainstream newspaper websites like the Guardian, Telegraph and Times are pathetic. Manmohan Singh should call in th British Ambassador and relay to Cameron that such racist undertones are not acceptable. Such intervention in the press is not unprecedented, the British Royals get special exemptions after the press were given a dressing down after princess Dianna died. Also the press are on the back foot at the moment after Murdochs papers were involved in mobile phone hacking. Cameron can choose between short term pandering to the few closet English racists, or long term healthy trade and diplomatic relations with India. If he does not want Argentina to get moral support from India then he should watch out.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles