We Need To Watch This Video To Understand Pak "Pure" Mindsetl (Warning : Graphic)

ejazr

Ambassador
Yes this was a very horrible event that happened. There was a lot of outrage in the media when this happened but afterwards people forgot.

Ramadan is a time of contemplation and reflection. You are not even allowed to say argue when you are fasting because that will spoil your temperament. The Prophet is reported to have said that if someone starts arguing with you, then say "I am fasting" and refrain from replying back. But here we have murders being committed in broad day light during Ramadan.

I believe this happened in Sialkot which is in north Punjab. But violence is permeating in all areas of Pakistan. The poor don't get justice, the police is atrocious so vigilante justice is seen as appropriate. But the collusion of the entire village in such an act is beyond disgust. Reminds one of the lawyers felciating the murderer of Salman Taseer which was another such atrocious incident.

Even in India, if we go to poor areas or were tribals are dominant we see the same atrocious attitude by the police. The Maoists are creation of the injustice meted out to them.Custodial killings and tortures happen and then no officer or constable gets prosecuted.

Now if the family of these victims don't get justice, will it be surprising if someone a sister or a brother or someone kills those involved in the murder of their brothers? Justice should be served asap. As they say Justice delayed is justice denied and that applies everywhere.

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Oh my God !! how cruel :( , these animals do not deserve to be called Humans , what was the fault of these students ?
Death for theft ? :( their ideology is very dangerous to the whole world. No one is safe in Pakistan.

Koovie

My God, even that child took a stick and hit that poor man on the ground :(

Oracle

This is so shocking. I did read about that earlier. But this video. God! Even the dead bodies were not shown respect. Fcuking radicals.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles