WC2011 Predictions

Oracle

Alright, I would go with you. Some other websites have incorrect data. It's better to beat WI and play NZ at Mirpur, then lose out to WI and play SL in Ahmedabad.

plugwater

Alright, I would go with you. Some other websites have incorrect data. It's better to beat WI and play NZ at Mirpur, then lose out to WI and play SL in Ahmedabad.
Yes, its better to play against NZ in Mirpur or else Indian fans will throw bottles on SL team bus after they knock India out of WC :D

SURB

I just want to see SA facing aussies in the WC final and kicking their a** hard .......:playball:.
God help those poor souls.......everytime they get the shock of their life at the final stages...... man, i feel for them.

plugwater

I just want to see SA facing aussies in the WC final and kicking their a** hard .......:playball:.
God help those poor souls.......everytime they get the shock of their life at the final stages...... man, i feel for them.
Perhaps you guys can fix some matches for them :p

SURB

^^^^^^^^
If i had any sort of chance i would have done it already.....lolzzz. I'm no match though, your help is required here.:becky:

plugwater

^^^^^^^^
If i had any sort of chance i would have done it already.....lolzzz. I'm no match though, your help is required here.:becky:
I am ready to help, what work is better than ruining cricket ? :D

SURB

I am ready to help, what work is better than ruining cricket ? :D
You mean if Australia lose this time ,cricket will be ruined......Don't you feel for those timid, good behaved ,nice South Africans?? .......,else Mr.Neil who no more exists in the world of cricket........(lol it sounds a bit gay though), but i can't see them crying this time.

I'll like to see any green shirt getting the trophy.:D

Last edited:

plugwater

You mean if Australia lose this time cricket will be ruined......Don't you feel for those timid good behaved nice South Africans,else Mr.Neil who no more exists in the world of cricket........(lol it sounds a bit gay though), but i can't see them crying this time.

I'll like to see any green shirt getting the trophy.
Fact 1 : I hate cricket, I'd love to see it become history.
Fact 2 : I am all for anyone other than blue or green shirt lifting the cup.

Oracle

SURB is right, Pointing and Co. are arrogant in the field. Time that someone else wins this cup. Plus they are not the same without Warne, McGrath, Hayden, Gilchrist and many.

Manc, your hating cricket puts you in the fringe category of people, whose unnecessary rants have been deleted. For hating something, you should have a very strong logic supported by an equally strong base. Btw, I know you do not hate cricket. And I am for the best team to win this cup, the team which gives it's 100% on the day it plays.

Last edited:

plugwater

True, I was myself a cricket fan once, But not anymore. Lot of reasons to point out.
I hate it cos some sachin fans celebrate for sachin century even if India loses the match. Damn!! what has he got so far ? 3 or 4 sharjah and hero honda cups!! Zero WC wins under his name.
I hate it cos ICC changes the world cup format so that India can play more matches even if it goes out in first round.
I hate it when all the news channels spend their 90% of time on cricket news, ffs its not even a national sport and breaking news for each and every actions of Indian team. So pathetic !!
And i hate it cos it bores the shit out of me.

Oracle

/\/\/\ Alright! We can have another thread for it. This is a prediction thread. :)

South Africa - 284/8 (50 overs). Bangladesh can chase it, but will be under too much pressure too absorb. They will fall like a pack of cards. Result - SA wins!

Oracle

Bangladesh 78/10.:pound:

So as I predicted - SA, Ind, Eng, WI progress onto the QFs.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Aus: 151/7 (41.3 ov).....Pakistan created havoc in Australian line up.Pakistan proceeding nicely for lifting cup @ mumbai.............

Oracle

Pak Vs Aus match would dedice who'll be A1 and A4.
If Aus wins, then they are A1 and will be playing either against WI or Eng in the QFs depending on the Ind Vs WI match.
If Pak wins, then they are A1 and will be doing the same.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan comfortably scoring to win the match.

Australia 176 (46.4 ov)
Pakistan 131/4 (30.2 ov)

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Guys, atleast keep the sports section free from abusive language.....

Good job Pakistan...........I support any team against Australia....

Blackwater

I announce the first finalist that is pakiszzzztan.. Aztr dance karo. second u guess????

Oracle

Pakistan comfortably scoring to win the match.

Australia 176 (46.4 ov)
Pakistan 131/4 (30.2 ov)
Pakistan's bowling was clinical, but not a comfortable win IIRC.

If India bats first and scores huge, then India will win this match. Spin will be a factor for the team batting second.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles