Washington's policy towards Balochistan may change, says U.S. based think tank

bose

Country flag
Creditable and Neutral are over loaded words ... It means different to different people ... It is to be seen at which side you are ... what is true to me is false to you...

Do you consider Tarek Fateh as neutral ?? What he says about Baluchistan ?

What is surprising to see that ARABS are also making noises on Baluchistan... I read somewhere comments from some UAE minister on the state of affairs there...
Arabs? It's just the Emaratis who're opposed to the development of Gwadar. Other direct neighbor would be Oman and they are Pak friendly. Oman has even granted $20 million for the development of Gwadar International Airport.
Do not try to under play !! Even Saudis are annoyed with you...

Mark my words !! what PA is doing in Karachi ... I see it also developing into a pain into your Pakistani A$$ in couple of years time... Now some Urdu speaking guys says they want their independent country in and around Karachi ...

Neo

Do not try to under play !! Even Saudis are annoyed with you...

Mark my words !! what PA is doing in Karachi ... I see it also developing into a pain into your Pakistani A$$ in couple of years time... Now some Urdu speaking guys says they want their independent country in and around Karachi ...
Saudis do not support an independant Balochistan nor are they opposed to Gwadar, it's just the Emaratis.
And what's being done in Karachi should have been initiated years ago, we might have saved many lives.
And don't worry about me, I'm a patriotic pathan and my family serves in the army and airforce.

bose

Country flag
Saudis do not support an independant Balochistan nor are they opposed to Gwadar, it's just the Emaratis. .
Where did I say Saudis are supporting Baluchi's ...What I wants to convey is that you are losing someone who supported you for long... It was the Emiratis who were backing Pakistanis for 32 years and now you see how they hosted Modi few days back ? They allowed a KUFFAR in their holy mosque ... that too for MODI... you understand what I mean...

And what's being done in Karachi should have been initiated years ago, we might have saved many lives.
And don't worry about me, I'm a patriotic pathan and my family serves in the army and airforce.
Remember Karachi has Nuclear installation... I will not be surprised if there is a Mehran type attack sometime soon... Pathans are not liked in Karachi ... the Urdu speaking people dislike them...

Neo

Where did I say Saudis are supporting Baluchi's ...What I wants to convey is that you are losing someone who supported you for long... It was the Emiratis who were backing Pakistanis for 32 years and now you see how they hosted Modi few days back ? They allowed a KUFFAR in their holy mosque ... that too for MODI... you understand what I mean...
You referred to Arabs in general and I corrected you that it is only the Emaratis who have issues with Gwadar. They are not anti Pakistan.
And where are you getting this crap from? Since when does Modi's foreign visits to our allies affect us? Unlike India we are not caught up in a Cold War mentality, its a free world and our allies are free to do business with whomever they want. No need to be insucure, it will not damage our mutual relations. Abu Dhabi remains a big investor and UAE as whole a great trading partner with rowing ties. Emirates operates five daily flights to Karachi only and serves Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta with one or more daily flights. She also holds slots to three more destinations.

And kindly request you not to drag religion into this by using words like Kuffars. I know you're not a troll so don't act like one and keep it the debate constructive, atleast when quoting me.
Thanks!

Remember Karachi has Nuclear installation... I will not be surprised if there is a Mehran type attack sometime soon... Pathans are not liked in Karachi ... the Urdu speaking people dislike them...
Out nuclear facilities have multi dimensional and multilayered security and even the Americans seem to be satisfied with it
Pathan and mohajirs usually get along well. It's the Afghan Pashtun community that has been creating problems in Karachi but that too is under control now.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
You referred to Arabs in general and I corrected you that it is only the Emaratis who have issues with Gwadar. They are not anti Pakistan.
And where are you getting this crap from? Since when does Modi's foreign visits to our allies affect us? Unlike India we are not caught up in a Cold War mentality, its a free world and our allies are free to do business with whomever they want. No need to be insucure, it will not damage our mutual relations. Abu Dhabi remains a big investor and UAE as whole a great trading partner with rowing ties. Emirates operates five daily flights to Karachi only and serves Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta with one or more daily flights. She also holds slots to three more destinations.
My point is the same ARABS that includes the SAUDIS, UAE, KAWAITE [ there is nothing else left other than these, OMAN is in consequential ] are angry with you because Pakistan has betrayed then in YEMEN issue, it right or wrong that is different POV...

The very fact that MODI got a grand reception in DUBAI and other cities proves my POV...

I would suggest you to have look at the debates and analysis coming out from Pakistan itself...

And kindly request you not to drag religion into this by using words like Kuffars. I know you're not a troll so don't act like one and keep it the debate constructive, atleast when quoting me.
Thanks!
I am not dragging religion just using the words Pakistanis use to demean calling non Muslims what not ... Have you ever questioned them ??

Anyway I will not use the term while quoting you ...

Out nuclear facilities have multi dimensional and multilayered security and even the Americans seem to be satisfied with it
Pathan and mohajirs usually get along well. It's the Afghan Pashtun community that has been creating problems in Karachi but that too is under control now.
There is no security in the world that is foolproof ... It is not the question of Pathans & Mohagirs ...rather it is to do with MOHAJIRS only... The URDU speaking people are getting restless in Karachi... that is bad for Pakistan what I believe...

raja696

China's ecinomic slowdown is indeed not completely unexpected but it's usually exaggerated. Don't forget that she holds almost three trillion in forex and can easily inject hundreds of billions into her economy like Japan's been doing.
Yesterday's news papers reported that China has converted the Gwadar airports loan into grant in order to expedite the project and complete it by December 2016.
Today's newspaper is reporting 'The Gorges' consortium's entry into Pakistan by signing three new deals with WAPDA.

Did Japan stop investing in lucrative market when their economy stated to shrink? Au contraire, they expanded it and explored new markets like India. An energy hungry Pakistan will give healthy divident and ROI in a very short term, it will employ a lot of Chinese labour and hold them off streets. The manufacturing industry will benefit from the ongoing projects in Pakistan.

As for America, yes we are drifting apart hence their failing attempts to put extra pressure on us. RAND and other anti Pakistan elements may be shouting for sanctions but the reality is that just a few days ago CENTCOM had a meeting in GHQ where they praised our ongoing assault in FATA. Whatever the US media is writing is to appease other allies but specially the domestic elements.
U sound like .... ru Indian neo:rofl::crazy::hehe:

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan: Militants storm airport, kill engineer and kidnap another
Quetta, Pakistan (CNN)Six armed militants stormed Pakistan's Jiwani Airport on Sunday, killing an engineer, a local official said.

The assailants who escaped unharmed also kidnapped another engineer, said Bashir Ahmed, a senior district-level official in Balochistan province.

The attack happened in Pakistan's southwestern port city of Gwadar, an area in which Baloch insurgents have been operating.

No one has claimed responsibility for the attack.

The attack comes a week after Baloch separatist leader Brahumdagh Bugti said he's ready to consider talks with Pakistan.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/30/asia/pakistan-violence/

I_PLAY_BAD

Pak Army is ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING Balochistan since 1947.

Pak Army is killing lakhs of innocent Baloch Freedom Fighters.

Pak Army is doing genocide of Baloch the same way it did to Bangladeshis.

Baloch has right for self determination and a FREE country like Bangladesh.

Balochistan is burning.

Pak Army is a Un-Islamic Mercenary killing millions of Muslims in South Asia.

Number of people in this photographs are much greater than in the photos Pakis post about agitation in Kashmir.
In that case isn't it urgent and imperative for Balochistan to get freedom first before even thinking about Kashmiris' freedom ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles