Was there local support for invaders?

airtel

Country flag
Nope. Never defended criminals. Ever seen me defending atrocities by Aurangzeb? Go ahead. I have been in this forum for years. Check my posts.
According to Your Posts , you are Against wahabi saudis & americans ........................And you are biased towards Iran .....you Must be a SHIA .

what are your views about Tipu sultaan ??

airtel

Country flag

yes .........................daughter of Jaichand = sanyogita was in love with prithiraaj chauhaan .and married him without permission of his father ..this is why jaichand supported muhhamad Gauri and that was the main cause of defeat of prthiviraaj .

after the defeat of prthviraj .............muzzies raped sanyogita & her daughters & killed prthviraaj .

this defeat was the main cause of Islamic Rule in India .

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag

Krishnacharya Purniya was the Dewan of Mysore. He served under Hyder Ali & Tipu Sultan ..............

He was known for his skill with accounts, prodigious memory, proficiency in several languages and sheer hard work.
It was his sagacity that saved the day for Mysore in the troubled times that followed Hyder’s sudden death in 1782 at Narasingarayanapet in the middle of the Second Anglo-Mysore War. The surreptitious manner in which Hyder’s body was shifted from the war tent and buried ensured that there was no revolt in the Army or an attack by an energised enemy.

Purnaiya’s loyalty to the man on the Throne of Mysore continued even after the succession of Hyder’s son Tipu Sultan. While he continued to remain in the inner circle of Tipu’s confidantes, serving as the Prime Minister of Mysore and gallantly defending the kingdom in the Third Anglo Mysore War and Lord Cornwallis’ onslaught,

but one day Purnaiya’s daughter was raped by some of Tipu’s soldiers while she was on her way to the Cauvery for a ritualistic bath.

When a devastated Purnaiya ran to Tipu seeking justice, the latter casually skirted away the issue and added insult to injury by offering to take the unfortunate girl into his harem.

this is why he Helped Britishers and he was the cause of death of Tipu .

After Tipu was vanquished, when the British forces traced him and compelled him to surrender he supposedly declared ‘How can I hesitate to surrender to a nation who is the protector of my tribe from Kashi to Rameshwaram?’

DingDong

Country flag
  • Almost all of Afghans are Muslims.
  • Almost all of Kashmiris are Muslims.
  • Half of Punjabis are Muslims.
  • Half of Kanaujis are Muslims.
  • Two thirds of Bengalis are Muslims.
  • Half of Malayalis are Muslims.
All of the above used to be Hindu at one point.

How did this happen?

Invaders? Conversion under the sword?

Golden military rule: Defenders have an advantage over the aggressors.

Either people converted en-masse to escape from casteism.
or​
Our warriors were incapable of defending our country.

Pick one of the two.

Instead of attacking the symptom, try to attack the root cause.
Escape from Casteism
Majority of Afghans and Bangladeshis were not even Hindus before they got mass-converted to Islam. Majority of them were Buddhists. Surprise!!!!

Extent of the spread of Islam in a particular region is directly proportional to the impunity with which the Islamic invaders were allowed to rule over that particular region. These regions are usually the ones which exist at the edges of the map.

About the golden military rule
Actually it talks about Aggressor's advantage. Defender has to succeed every time, aggressor has to succeed only once.

airtel

Country flag
Escape from Casteism
Majority of Afghans and Bangladeshis were not even Hindus before they got mass-converted to Islam. Majority of them were Buddhists. Surprise!!!!

Extent of the spread of Islam in a particular region is directly proportional to the impunity with which the Islamic invaders were allowed to rule over that particular region. These regions are usually the ones which exist at the edges of the map.

About the golden military rule
Actually it talks about Aggressor's advantage. Defender has to succeed every time, aggressor has to succeed only once.
Logic , Facts & evidences are conspiracy of Infidels ............. .

Last edited:

FRYCRY

Country flag

yes .........................daughter of Jaichand = sanyogita was in love with prithiraaj chauhaan .and married him without permission of his father ..this is why jaichand supported muhhamad Gauri and that was the main cause of defeat of prthiviraaj .

after the defeat of prthviraj .............muzzies raped sanyogita & her daughters & killed prthviraaj .

this defeat was the main cause of Islamic Rule in India .
Sanyogita did jauhar according to many sources

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Traitor in every communities lick these invader's balls, from the time of Alexander.

But these Mughal and Turk donkeys were special case. Good thing that they were taught a lesson by Hindus only.

When grandson (royal prince) of Bahadur Shah Jafar were caught by British Indian troops (mostly Hindu Rajputs, Marathas and Gurkha) they were stripped naked, beaten and shot in the head. So much for the descendants of Aurangzeb and Babur.

The naked bodies of both royal prince were hanged in front of Kotwali (old PS Delhi) to scare of the Delhi Muslaman :lol:

The British hero of this incident was William Raikes Hudson, i admire him more than any Mallecha including Akbar.

Thanks from getting us rid of Mughals mallecha filth.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Tipu Filth was no different from others, he was killed by Madras presidency troops and small band of Maratha. His dirty Mallecha blood never deserve the crown which his Abba usurped from a Hindu Ruler.Typical backstabber.

Madrasi Hindus already hated him and they took their revenge when Tipu was killed like a swine, his mutilated body was hardly recognizable.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Simply put : if a guy is a thief his entire family automatically becomes thief.
In other words, if few helped outsiders, all india helped outsiders.
Summery of the 1000 years of history for dummies :clap2:

If europe is defeated and converted it will be because entire europe being traitor.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
since @FRYCRY mentioned 'jauhar', thought of sharing what I recently read...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...g-rape-again-by-ISIS/articleshow/53845543.cms

wherever islamists go for raping, non-muslim women end up in fire. came to be in many cultures of the world in contact with islam.

its said that there're justifications in islam for raping non-muslim women, upto 6 hours after death.
as chastity is important to a woman in cultures, women prefer to burn themselves with severe pain than their death by other means. by burning you end up as ashes which denies muzzlims their play of pleasure.

in India in certain regions, we had jauhar or sati.
in certain other areas we had women who could not commit jauhar, but broke their bangles ornaments, etc. removed all like Kumkum etc., shaved head etc. to make them look ugly to prevent muslim hordes raping them.

there are also some Hindu reforms for women who could not commit both of the above, got raped by muslim hordes as mentioned in 'Devala Smriti' but come back into Hindu fold and live(d) amongst their family members in villages etc.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Simply put : if a guy is a thief his entire family automatically becomes thief.
In other words, if few helped outsiders, all india helped outsiders.
Summery of the 1000 years of history for dummies :clap2:

If europe is defeated and converted it will be because entire europe being traitor.
its more like, the effects of the karma of a thief are borne by his family. extend it to country, and its as true and real as can get.

Bharat Ek Khoj

"Reports say a 1500-strong crowd just attacked forces guarding migrant camp at Nutnusa, Kupwara. Some structures torched."

If this is true then,
Lets find traitor in the camp, rather than talking about those 1500 who attacked.

mayfair

I gave two hypotheses.

Pick one of the two.
They are not the only hypotheses that explain the events of long back. What you should be asking is for people to put forth their views on whether they agree or disagree with them and put forth their own hypotheses if they have any.

P.S.: Yes, I am aware of the reality. You might not like to hear it.
If folks are unwilling to hear opposing views on an open internet discussion forum, perhaps they shouldn't be there, or they should counter then with views of their own.

I for one will be very interested (as always) to read what you have to say in this matter, pm.

raja696

Carry on. I think we are going away from Maldives.

Perhaps we can move some posts elsewhere.

But do ponder.

@raja696, yes, I agree, data might be insufficient, and therefore, I presented two hypotheses.

Yes, and today, Mir Jaffar's grave is still there in Murshidabad. People walk on his grave because he was a traitor. Lal Singh and Tej Singh were not rajas. They were commanders who swore loyalty to the Sikh Empire but were actually posers planted by Gulab Singh who wanted to become king. He eventually paid money to the British to become a British vassal.

As you asked me to pick up... i go ahead with forceful conversations and surrender there loyalties to invaders. From your hypothesis as major issue.

Berkut

Country flag
My $0.2

Most who went over to the Islamic fold, their plight can be summarized in the Simon n Garfunkel song - I'd rather be a hammer than a nail.

It's true a lot of these converts to Islam were Buddhists. Who had converted to Buddhism due to a variety of reasons, casteism being one of many. Many who converted back to Hinduism, were never accepted whole heartedly, I think the Bhumiars are an example of this.
Why these Hindus will convert to Buddhism in the first place, my theory, is due to a lack of sense of worth n belonging in the Hindu fold. This is exactly why youth from low socio economic backgrounds in Western countries join gangs(some amazing docos on YouTube)

A lot converted to Islam when their Raja converted. Most Janjua Rajputs are a good example of this.
Why the Rajas converted were due to multiple reasons (political, coercion etc.)

OtmShank'Srevenge

To put it in perspective even shivaji's father was a servant of the adilshah

A person like Jai Singh is the perfect example of my claim. We can look at a lot of people but he's the quintessential self serving shortsighted hindu.

I know jai Singh was hugely successful, he contributed so much to technical and scientific advancements but they all meant nothing because the big picture of human dignity, freedom, Self determination and solidarity completely eluded him.

I don't see the mentality different than Hindus nowaday. We feel inwards pride cause we beat even chinese and Jews in the west when it comes to education and income in demographics but we don't have enough soliditary to even get a terrorist nation like Pakistan sanctioned by the west.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Bharatvarsh had been invaded for centuries. Still, it not only survived, but resurged and is now poised to grow.
When you are being invaded for centuries after centuries, no matter how strong you initially are, your advantages and capabilities erode severely @pmaitra. This is also a military doctrine.
I am pretty confident that even USA won't be able to survive a decade of foreign onslaught (assuming for a moment, that, nuclear bombs were never invented.) Not one civilisation of the old world survived this far. However, Bharat did, and not only did it survive, so did Sanatan Dharma.
So it would be foolish and simplistic to assume that Bharat got invaded and converted because people were weak or because people wanted to convert. When you are suffering an onslaught spanning centuries, some changes would be visible. Doesn't mean that you lost or you were weak. Only the strong survive. In this case Bharat survived, all else perished.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles