war on multiculturalism in UK

A.V.

David Cameron launches a devastating attack today on 30 years of multiculturalism in Britain, warning it is fostering extremist ideology and directly contributing to home-grown Islamic terrorism.

Signalling a radical departure from the strategies of previous governments, Mr Cameron says that Britain must adopt a policy of "muscular liberalism" to enforce the values of equality, law and freedom of speech across all parts of society.

He warns Muslim groups that if they fail to endorse women's rights or promote integration, they will lose all government funding. All immigrants to Britain must speak English and schools will be expected to teach the country's common culture.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/cameron-my-war-on-multiculturalism-2205074.html

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I am surprised, even though he is from conservative party, he could speak bare truth which ails UK more than its economic crises!!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I wonder why do the British always use the word Multiculturalism for what a select group of people do? I have been asking that to several UK members in other form for which they have no adequate answer!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles