Want to read something funny? Am I Indian or Australian? You decide!

Redhawk

Re: Want to read something funny? Am I Indian or Australian? You decid

One country has successfully developed space program and is achieving growth without any intent of territorial expansion.

The other country is stuck with the Islamic-Arab ancestry false bravado mindset and assumes that all it's failures can be traced to a global conspiracy by CIA/Mossad or local regional conspiracy by India's RAW. But it still believes in establishing Mughalistan or Islamic rule all over the first country.

So nothing surprising about why Pakis behave the way they do. Denials and deception is like food and water to them. Without those elements, they would have to face reality and who wants that in the land of pure! :thumb:
This is what gets me about Moslem countries. They will blame all their failures as a country and a people on outside influences or elements or make scapegoats of countries or peoples outside of their own countries or themselves.

They will never look at themselves and ask themselves what is holding their country and their people back! It is all this propaganda that the outside world is conspiring against us! Islam is a religion of paranoiacs!

They never question that it might be the plague of religion that they believe in and practise that keeps them in Dark Ages of the 7th century!

Last edited:

The Last Stand

Country flag

This is what gets me about Moslem countries. They will blame all their failures as a country and a people on outside influences or elements or make scapegoats of countries or peoples outside of their own countries or themselves.

They will never look at themselves and ask themselves what is holding their country and their people back! It is all this propaganda that the outside world is conspiring against us! Islam is a religion of paranoiacs!

They never question that it might be the plague of religion that they believe in and practise that keeps them in Dark Ages of the 7th century!
They actually believe that they are not Muslim enough, and that this the reason that their country is not yet progressing.

Of course there are people on PDF who believe that Pakistan is a hyper-power. Just ask @Blackwater

In countries that give freedom to people of all religions, Muslims are usually not that bad. (Or maybe it's only in Tamil Nadu :sad:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Redhawk

Sad news. I'm not permanently banned from PDF. I have only been banned to 14 Apr. 2015. So it is only a 3-month ban. Still, when I think about it, 3 months is still a pretty solid ban. I wonder if they have deleted any of my posts. I can't look at the forum. I'm blocked from even looking at the forum using this PC's IP address. I'll really have to do better next time. If there is a next time. I hope some PDF spies here on DFI report back to PDF and they make my ban permanent.
Well, it looks like the PDF management have deleted 5 of my more outrageous posts! When I signed out for the last time before they banned me I had a post count of 363, and I have managed to get a glimpse at PDF and I could see my post count had been reduced to 358. So 5 of my more outrageous posts have been cut, probably the ones where I called certain Moslem posters c**ts.

Last edited:

Redhawk

They actually believe that they are not Muslim enough, and that this the reason that their country is not yet progressing.

Of course there are people on PDF who believe that Pakistan is a hyper-power. Just ask @Blackwater

In countries that give freedom to people of all religions, Muslims are usually not that bad. (Or maybe it's only in Tamil Nadu :sad:)
Now there, right there is a problem of utterly deluded thinking, if ever I have seen one! If the people of an Islamic country actually believe that they're not Moslem enough and that this is keeping them from making progress, all I can say is these people are deluded to the point of madness! They are crazy people! Insane! Loco! :crazy:

And Moslems, it seems, are completely and utterly blind to their own flaws and those of their religion!

And yes, I noticed that there were Pak posters on PDF that thought that Pakistan was a great power because Pak had the bomb. Again, they are deluded folk. Pakistan is on U.S. foreign-aid life support, a terrorist-infested place, and is rated the 10th failed state out of the top 20. How in the hell is that being a great power? But doubtless some Pakistanis have themselves convinced, the poor deluded fools!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Last Stand

Country flag

Now there, right there is a problem of utterly deluded thinking, if ever I have seen one! If the people of an Islamic country actually believe that they're not Moslem enough and that this is keeping them from making progress, all I can say is these people are deluded to the point of madness! They are crazy people! Insane! Loco! :crazy:

And Moslems, it seems, are completely and utterly blind to their own flaws and those of their religion!

And yes, I noticed that there were Pak posters on PDF that thought that Pakistan was a great power because Pak had the bomb. Again, they are deluded folk. Pakistan is on U.S. foreign-aid life support, a terrorist-infested place, and is rated the 10th failed state out of the top 20. How in the hell is that being a great power? But doubtless some Pakistanis have themselves convinced, the poor deluded fools!
While you send out a rather strong message, what I meant was that they think that they are not following the Quran well enough, or some delusions of that sort.

I've also noticed that some of them cannot complete a post without "Inshallah", "Allahu Akbar" or "PBUH".

We can be religious, but running to your favourite prayer hall and asking God to do everything just doesn't cut it - hard work is the way to success. No amount of piety is going to make you succeed.

I have to admit, I am a theist, firmly believing that a God created us and watches over us, but I think I just need to have a good life, one where I can help other people, and we can all make progress towards peace - a philosophy that would fall into Buddhism and Jainism, and not Hinduism(my religion) or an Abrahamic faith.

Perhaps one day we can keep our religious beliefs to ourselves and get rid of all inequalities.

But a goal like that is not in the mind of radical Islamists. All they want is mindless expansion until the entire world is Islamic. Even 97% Islamic countries like Pakistan have different sects of Islam, infighting, terrorist attacks on the minorities etc., so I shudder to think what would happen if the entire world becomes like that.

Redhawk

While you send out a rather strong message, what I meant was that they think that they are not following the Quran well enough, or some delusions of that sort.

I've also noticed that some of them cannot complete a post without "Inshallah", "Allahu Akbar" or "PBUH".

We can be religious, but running to your favourite prayer hall and asking God to do everything just doesn't cut it - hard work is the way to success. No amount of piety is going to make you succeed.

I have to admit, I am a theist, firmly believing that a God created us and watches over us, but I think I just need to have a good life, one where I can help other people, and we can all make progress towards peace - a philosophy that would fall into Buddhism and Jainism, and not Hinduism(my religion) or an Abrahamic faith.

Perhaps one day we can keep our religious beliefs to ourselves and get rid of all inequalities.

But a goal like that is not in the mind of radical Islamists. All they want is mindless expansion until the entire world is Islamic. Even 97% Islamic countries like Pakistan have different sects of Islam, infighting, terrorist attacks on the minorities etc., so I shudder to think what would happen if the entire world becomes like that.
Yes, I see what you mean. And you are absolutely right in saying hard work is the way to succeed.

There is no substitute for purposeful effort and purposeful effort requires a person's strength of mind and will harnessed to a particular purpose and end.

Islam, to me, lacks a work ethic. They seem to think that piety, as you rightly put it, is a substitute for purposeful effort and hard work and obviously it is not.

In East Asia, they have a work ethic from Confucianism, a Confucian work ethic. In the West, it was and still is the Protestant work ethic. But Islam seems signally lacking in this department. And it strikes me that Islamic countries are not productive and the people are not productive.

I get the impression too, that many Moslem men in Islamic countries think that hard, productive work is beneath them, that it is a woman's role to work, and their role in life is to be a warrior and father children. They treat being diligent and industrious in work as beneath them.

I've seen Arab men do nothing but smoke and drink coffee all day. It doesn't seem to me that Islamic societies are exactly hives of productive activity.

And I, too, shudder to think of a world that has become totally Islamised in the way the radical Islamists would have it. Imagine the entire world as Pakistan is now: civil society rent with terrorism from the extremist Taliban and other Islamist fanatics against ordinary folk, sectarian violence between different Islamic sects, the destruction of religious and ethnic minorities, Sharia law imposed on all.

It would be a living hell!

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Yes, I see what you mean. And you are absolutely right in saying hard work is the way to succeed.

There is no substitute for purposeful effort and purposeful effort requires a person's strength of mind and will harnessed to a particular purpose and end.

Islam, to me, lacks a work ethic. They seem to think that piety, as you rightly put it, is a substitute for purposeful effort and hard work and obviously it is not.

In East Asia, they have a work ethic from Confucianism, a Confucian work ethic. In the West, it was and still is the Protestant work ethic. But Islam seems signally lacking in this department. And it strikes me that Islamic countries are not productive and the people are not productive.

I get the impression too, that many Moslem men in Islamic countries think that hard, productive work is beneath them, that it is a woman's role to work, and their role in life is to be a warrior and father children. They treat being diligent and industrious in work as beneath them.

I've seen Arab men do nothing but smoke and drink coffee all day. It doesn't seem to me that Islamic societies are exactly hives of productive activity.

And I, too, shudder to think of a world that has become totally Islamised in the way the radical Islamists would have it. Imagine the entire world as Pakistan is now: torn with terrorism, sectarian violence between different Islamic sects, the destruction of religious and ethnic minorities, Sharia law imposed on all. It would be a living hell!
I remember reading a Kuwaiti news article in 2008 which goes on to say how South Asians are treated badly in Kuwait and yer their own technological achievement was opening a indigenous potato chips factory that year, while comparing themselves to indian space advancements and Bangladeshi textile industry.

However I would be Interested to know your opinions on indian work ethics.

Redhawk

I remember reading a Kuwaiti news article in 2008 which goes on to say how South Asians are treated badly in Kuwait and yer their own technological achievement was opening a indigenous potato chips factory that year, while comparing themselves to indian space advancements and Bangladeshi textile industry.

However I would be Interested to know your opinions on indian work ethics.
Indians are good workers, they have a sense of purposeful effort, which is what I wrote about in my previous post in this thread. If Indians didn't have a sense of purposeful effort coupled with ambition, they wouldn't be collectively the most highly paid immigrant group in the U.S., which they are. And Indians are good, logical thinkers, which is why so many are in IT writing programs and all the other IT-related work they do, as well as in other applied sciences and in theoretical and natural sciences. Sri Lankans are similar but mainly in other areas, such as commerce. Nepalis, or Nepalese, are good, diligent workers, I've noticed, and when set a task they really concentrate on it and get their teeth into it, that is, they work hard at the task until it is completed. It is not a South Asian issue: it is a social and societal and work-culture issue.

Moslems are so involved in their religion, that they cannot see that their beliefs are simply not conducive to progress through purposeful and productive work. There is a piety-over-effort mentality. There is an "Allah-will-provide" mentality. Why is it that the overwhelming majority of Islamic countries are underdeveloped, many impoverished? Why are there no really highly developed and highly industrialised Islamic countries? Islam has been around since the 7th century, and what has it contributed to the modern world? Where are there Muslim Nobel Prize winners for science or medicine?

Some Moslems point to the showcase cities of the UAE or Qatar as examples of development in the Islamic world, but the UAE's cities and Doha are but a fraction of the Moslem or Islamic world. Most of the money to build Abu Dhabi and Dubai and Doha came from oil revenues, especially initially in the 1970s, and still comes from oil revenues to a large extent, it was not and is not generated by any real industry other than oil production. And the technical expertise to build them came from and still comes from the West, much of it British, and the labour, damn near slave labour, comes from Pakistan, and Nepal, but much of the organisation of it all is Western, and much of it is run or managed by Westerners, not Arabs, many are Brits under contract to work in the UAE.

Islam as a religion, culture, social, and political system is clearly not conducive to material progress on a national scale in the modern world. And Moslems have got to ask themselves, why is that?

Last edited:

Redhawk

Basically, if you're being a civilized and rational human being with a Pakistani, you're labeled "Indian." If you're being so with a non-Paki Muslim, you're labeled "Jew."
Very true! I've noticed that. You're classified as one of the enemy for defending civilisation and civilised behaviour and engaging in rational thought. Btw, great avatar!

Redhawk

Keshav Murali said:
I have noticed that too. To me, it is overdoing the piety bit. I sometimes think that piety among Moslems hides a certain insecurity among them. Christopher Hitchens mentions this in his discourse on the Koran, Mohammed, and Islam.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

'Inchallah' or 'Inshallah' maybe felt to be a sign of insecurity, but it is actually an act that indicates their vibes of totally surrendering oneself and one's thought to Allah, their God.

Islam, requires to be understood in it right perspective.

It is a religion that has rigid parameters where life is governed by the Quaran, Hadith and the Sunnah and nothing beyond is acceptable.

Therefore, even if you have a view on any subject that is strictly not quite stated in the above holy dispensations, you have to leave it to the benignity of the Allah.

Islam is derived from the Arabic root "Salema": peace, purity, submission and obedience. In the religious sense, Islam means submission to the will of God and obedience to His law.

Everything and every phenomenon in the world other than man is administered totally by God-made laws, ie. they are obedient to God and submissive to his laws, they are in the State of Islam. Man possesses the qualities of intelligence and choice, thus he is invited to submit to the good will of God and obey
http://www.barghouti.com/islam/meaning.html

Last edited:

Redhawk

'Inchallah' or 'Inshallah' maybe felt to be a sign of insecurity, but it is actually an act that indicates their vibes of totally surrendering oneself and one's thought to Allah, their God.

Islam, requires to be understood in it right perspective.

It is a religion that has rigid parameters where life is governed by the Quaran, Hadith and the Sunnah and nothing beyond is acceptable.

Therefore, even if you have a view on any subject that is strictly not quite stated in the above holy dispensations, you have to leave it to the benignity of the Allah.
Yeah, I have noticed that it is a religion that purports to have all the answers to the human condition. Any religion that has to force or impose itself on an unwilling recipient by the threat of deadly violence or actual violence, is not much of a religion in my book. If converts to Islam have to have their conversion forced at the point of a gun, then Islam is clearly lacking in credibility and moral force, to put it mildly. To put it less mildly, in the words of Christopher Hitchens on Islam: "Don't waste my time...It's bullsh...."

Last edited:

Sameet Pattnaik

Over on the Pakistan Defence Forum, I have been such a hit in dealing death to the Pakistani posters and toeing the anti-Moslem line that they have convinced themselves that I am an Indian of a nationalist, anti-Pakistani bent residing in Australia and masquerading on PDF as an Australian. Can you believe it? I of course have refuted this at length, saying that if I were an Indian I would say so and that I would not hide my nationality. But as I am an Australian, I am declaring myself as such. Did this convince them? Not a bit! One Pakistani poster who is resident in Australia is even sending me his telephone number so I can ring him to "confirm" or "prove" I am an Australian. This is unbelievable! I expect better here on DFI!
Lol~! seen that shit PDF is stupid troll forum ! everyone there are just taking ass of each other!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles