Want to marry a Bengali girl?

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
You are hereby accused, prosecuted and condemned for employing serious logic on this thread.

It is not the case of Bengali men are "so week" or "hen pecked" I can give you endless cases of strong Bengali men's... But there are quite a number of cases when a husband fails to manage a strong minded women as a wife... either you manage her fully or else pull out of her life"¦ if one insists with the relationship will be deemed as "hen pecked"

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
On an average a Bengali women is stronger mentally than an Bengali Men... A bengali women always respect a mentally stronger and straight forward men...some practical advise Never run after a Bengali women let her run after you...
This is for every man.

bose

Country flag
Sentencing is done by @Singh. He will tell you to post pics of 100 Bengali women.
Ok I will take the sentencing with full humility... ok now will take leave and go to bed... Kaal abar office jethe hobe... oh! It is Monday again...

Last edited by a moderator:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Kon time zone er bashinda dada? ekhon shobe share egarota!

Ok I will take the sentencing with full humility... ok now will take leave and go to bed... Kaal abar office jethe hobe... oh! It is Monday again...

mikhail

Country flag
I want to phak paoli dam
why on earth you want to fcuk a girl like pauli dam!i mean there are tons of Gangairidi girls in India who are much more good looking and petite than this actress,but then again its your personal choice.btw have you seen any picture of another Gangairidi actress like Payel or Puja?

mikhail

Country flag
I didnt know Bengali men were SO WEAK and so badly hen pecked
no they are not!for instance in my family women have got absolutely no right to make an independent decision in matters of importance.the men are the true bosses here at least when it comes to my family and personally i like this way as the man of the house(Grihakarta) should be the one taking important decisions for the entire family.it has been the common norm for centuries in this country(i do sound sexist here but the fact is that some decisions regarding family matters should be rest upon the man in charge of that family for the greater good).

mikhail

Country flag
if you don't mind i'll be more than happy to help you fulfill your punishment after all you are my fellow Gangairidi brother:p

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles