Vladimir Putin - World's Most Powerful Person, Downs Obama

happy

A person's character does not determine his/her rank in the world's most powerful people list. He is placed in the second position rightly so. Having said that, the only reason why he is in that position is because of the support of the powerful banks and corporations on Wall Street. He is just a mere puppet whose strings lie in the hands of the board of directors/owners of these companies.
Hey, don't use the word puppet. @W.G.Ewald and @Damian do not like it.:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

ubuntu

Tihar Jail
Banned
I don't care who he ----s. What I don't like is that he is a marxist.
He is a religious person.no religious person can be a Marxist.

Dont shoot ans scoop.be logical and dont be blind by your hate of USSR.Russia is not USSR.come out of cold war mentality.

JBH22

Butthurt US. Its too clear that USA is not the champion of free world or whatever BS they like to say.

After Iraq US has no credibility to lecture other nation and yes Putin is da man.

Indians worshiping the likes of Putin will not make that happen.
Admit it you would like Obama to have balls like Putin :)

Just like Indians would like to have someone like Putin at the head, the man is rightfully the most powerful guy on world politics :)

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

prohumanity

Country flag
Vladimir Putin symbolizes that brave kid in the school who grabbed the big bully's hand and asked "why are you hitting little kids...I wion't let you do this"
All those afraid kids smile and feel hope that there is some one brave enough who can stop the bully from harassing them.
Vladimir is admired by most of the people in the world(In China, India, Brazil,Indonesia,Malaysia,Venezuala,Brazil Iran etc)
The big bully gets very frustrated and upset..."how dare you? I have ruled the world..I am going to choke you with sanctions, kick you out of my country club (G-8) You are empowering other children and soon they will resist and challange my power. I will isolate you."
Vladimir smiles and says " you can't...your economy is crumbling..I have billions of Indians,Chinese,Iranians, Latins and others who are my friends..how can you isolate me?."
The big bully gets even more frustrated and says" i will call you..Hitler...I have megaphones like CNN ,BBC and they are going to badmouth you 24/7 as breaking news..blah..blah.. blah. I will demonize you.
Vladimir says" Smart people don't trust CNN/BBC now..they want to know truth so they go online and read global news sites. Big bully yells..."whatever"...and goes and starts smoking "weed" as it is legal everywhere now.

Last edited:

alphacentury

Country flag
Vladimir Putin symbolizes that brave kid in the school who grabbed the big bully's hand and asked "why are you hitting little kids...I wion't let you do this"
All those afraid kids smile and feel hope that there is some one brave enough who can stop the bully from harassing them.
Vladimir is admired by most of the people in the world(In China, India, Brazil,Indonesia,Malaysia,Venezuala,Brazil Iran etc)
The big bully gets very frustrated and upset..."how dare you? I have ruled the world..I am going to choke you with sanctions, kick you out of my country club (G-8) You are empowering other children and soon they will resist and challange my power. I will isolate you."
Vladimir smiles and says " you can't...your economy is crumbling..I have billions of Indians,Chinese,Iranians, Latins and others who are my friends..how can you isolate me?."
The big bully gets even more frustrated and says" i will call you..Hitler...I have megaphones like CNN ,BBC and they are going to badmouth you 24/7 as breaking news..blah..blah.. blah. I will demonize you.
Vladimir says" Smart people don't trust CNN/BBC now..they want to know truth so they go online and read global news sites. Big bully yells..."whatever"...and goes and starts smoking "weed" as it is legal everywhere now.
LOL :rofl:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles