Visiting your county or state fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
If you're starting to think America is all narcissistic selfies and contentious Internet comments, there's a cure for that. Pack up the family, slip on your cowboy boots, and head on down to the county or state fair. You'll see that there are plenty of people who still know how to work hard, make things, and have fun. Here are 26 steps to get your very own injection of American exceptionalism.
26 Moments At The Fair That Will Restore Your Faith In America

How the heathen will rage :-D

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Urban America is narcissist, suburban America is nihilist, and rural America is racist.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Urban America is narcissist, suburban America is nihilist, and rural America is racist.
See, if I had said that about Russia, [edited] would have deleted the post and issued an infraction.

Oh, wait ... he did do that.

That's OK, the day I can't deal with DFIndians with one hand tied behind my back, I'll quit.

Otm Shank

See, if I had said that about Russia, [edited] would have deleted the post and issued an infraction.

That's OK, the day I can't deal with DFIndians with one hand tied behind my back, I'll quit.

don't quit, youre too much fun :)

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

Urban, suburban, and rural Russians are depressive drunk fvcks who need dash-cams under law to prove they're not. Soon Putin will mandate 24/7 GoPro for everyone.

Feel better?

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

Is that really @pmaitra sir`s name? Well if it is so then it is the most strangest coincidence ever!!!!!!!
Replace one "a" with "o" and you get my real name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@WGEwald,

What malicious pleasure are you getting by baiting a Mod?

Do you think you are doing something that is very Christian like?

Think that over.

I have been showing Christian compassion, but you will appreciate that compassion has its limit.

Are you hell bent on being banned permanently?

We have to maintain some discipline or else we will have a riot.

Please take it that I have read you the Riot Act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles