Visiting Russian Defence Minsiter touts Su35, S400 and IL76 upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Visiting Russian Defence Minsiter touts Su35, S400 and IL76 upgrad

The reason the host stands at the left, is not "diplomatic gesture", but because the host is milking the opportunity.
Since, for example, Cameron is the host in the first pic, he takes advantage of the situation and positions himself on the left of the pic, so that when Putin arrives, he (Putin) will be forced to be on the right of the pic, thus ,making Cameron more dominant.
Xu Qilang either does not know about this or chose not to use it.
Well, I will take your explanation as an explanation, but still, I won't put too much implication on it, it is just a handshake.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Well, I will take your explanation as an explanation, but still, I won't put too much implication on it, it is just a handshake.
The effects are not apparent, they're subconscious.
For example, after seeing the first pic (Cameron pic), there is a chance that a person might subconsciously think, "Hey, this Cameron guy is somebody I can trust my vote with".
But I leave you to draw your own conclusions.
And I already said that wrt the Sergey-Xu pic, they seem to be on the same level of dominance, when overall body language is considered.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

The effects are not apparent, they're subconscious.
For example, after seeing the first pic (Cameron pic), there is a chance that a person might subconsciously think, "Hey, this Cameron guy is somebody I can trust my vote with".
But I leave you to draw your own conclusions.
And I already said that wrt the Sergey-Xu pic, they seem to be on the same level of dominance, when overall body language is considered.
then please refer to the Singh Handshake series I just posted above :) and tell me what those pictures implied.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

then please refer to the Singh Handshake series I just posted above :) and tell me what those pictures implied.
Please refer to this post.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag

What was the topic again ? Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles