Violence in Karachi

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
US and foreign personal are in clear danger..

Last edited:

agentperry

i have no idea of paki polity and i suppose many of the indian members too dun have either, so my request dun feel amazed by the loss of life in any part of world that too for much a meager cause... though my instincts also tempts me to enjoy troublesome situations in our neighborhood. but still not good....

Blackwater

according to ARY news .There is a shortage of space in mortuary In karachi. Will the papa (china) help to make new mortuary???

Blackwater

Blast kills two in Karachi's Gulshan-i-Iqbal:shocked::shocked::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::tsk::tsk::tsk:

KARACHI: A senior police official says a suspected suicide bomber riding on a motorcycle in Karachi's Gulshan-i-Iqbal Town prematurely detonated his explosives, killing himself and his companion.

Ahsan Umar says the two men were traveling through Abul Hasan Isphahani Road when the blast occurred Tuesday. It is unclear where the bomber was headed. Umar is one of the top police investigators in Karachi.

Moreover, police reported two other persons sustaining injuries while the blast broke the window panes of nearby houses.

bagwan karachi waisyo ki atma ko shaaanti de:shocked::shocked::shocked::namaste::namaste:

Blast kills two in Karachi’s Gulshan-i-Iqbal | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles