Vietnam 'upsets' Chinese public, Global Times

aramsogo

Only a twelve year old thinks swear words makes them sound important or intelligent. Grow up.

China has been doing this ballistic missile thing a lot longer than India. A Chinese guy was there to debrief Von Braun when Germany fell. You guys have had what 5 or 6 nuke tests ever??? If given the choice, I would want to be nuked by an Indian or Iranian thermonuclear warhead. Simple as that.

I have a hardon for condescending chicoms, I really like to fvck their delusions of grandeur.

40,000 which was less than 200% of the total contigent in Singapore, British Contigent. 30,000 Joined to fvck the British over.

China said they had an ICBM, they tricked the Soviets once with that, But you never had them. India already has a weapon of 6000 Kilometers, if you know how to analyze a missile properly, do check Agni-3 again. Agni-5 is a true blue ICBM. Agni-3 is already Operationalized. Wether it is now, or 3 years, You all are still fvcked. While we make alliances with actually successful countries, than some islamic fundo's or tinpot african idiots, also we fuel your tiny Tibet revolutions as long as we have Tibet Government in Exile.

I love idiotic chicoms.

aramsogo

Forgot, all you have in India are poor, hungry Tibetan refugees. They haven't fought anybody since Nixon ordered the CIA to abandon them at Mao's request 40 years ago.

Adux

Country flag
Only a twelve year old thinks swear words makes them sound important or intelligent. Grow up.

China has been doing this ballistic missile thing a lot longer than India. A Chinese guy was there to debrief Von Braun when Germany fell. You guys have had what 5 or 6 nuke tests ever??? If given the choice, I would want to be nuked by an Indian or Iranian thermonuclear warhead. Simple as that.
Just because some idiots tested, while there werent any computers or self-diagonistic systems, doesnt mean that we have to go through the same curve, we dont have to re-invent the wheel. Iranian nuke doesnt exist, and unlike Chinese home delivery, we all know about the quality of that, ours will go chitty chitty bang bang making glassbowls out of expansionist and imperalist commie wetdreams and lands. I mean look at the dia, length and weight of Agni-3, Indians and war head capacity, Indians basically fooled everyone who was bothered.

DONT come to an Indian forum and talk condescendingly to Indians or of their numerous plight, all the while they can make your whole race non-existent.

Adux

Country flag
Forgot, all you have in India are poor, hungry Tibetan refugees. They haven't fought anybody since Nixon ordered the CIA to abandon them at Mao's request 40 years ago.
Fought anyone, You nitwit, we fought the damn Pakistani's , who are actually better soldiers than you lot with your outdated human wave doctrine. You have fought war with US over Korea, LOST. Fought with Vietnam, and LOST Like one Indian General said, the worst Pakistani General is as good as the Best Chinese General.

aramsogo

Actually, you can't test nuclear design packages purely based on simulation. Even the US will have to resume live testing once the current generation stockpile expires in another 50 to 80 years. Just giving you the facts.

Just because some idiots tested, while there werent any computers or self-diagonistic systems, doesnt mean that we have to go through the same curve, we dont have to re-invent the wheel. Iranian nuke doesnt exist, and unlike Chinese home delivery, we all know about the quality of that, ours will go chitty chitty bang bang making glassbowls out of expansionist and imperalist commie wetdreams and lands. I mean look at the dia, length and weight of Agni-3, Indians and war head capacity, Indians basically fooled everyone who was bothered.

DONT come to an Indian forum and talk condescendingly to Indians or of their numerous plight, all the while they can make your whole race non-existent.

aramsogo

Fought anyone, You nitwit, we fought the damn Pakistani's , who are actually better soldiers than you lot with your outdated human wave doctrine. You have fought war with US over Korea, LOST. Fought with Vietnam, and LOST Like one Indian General said, the worst Pakistani General is as good as the Best Chinese General.
Whatever. Jingoisms don't win Wars or threads. I won't lose any sleep over Indian nukes or missiles.

Adux

Country flag
Actually, you can't test nuclear design packages purely based on simulation. Even the US will have to resume live testing once the current generation stockpile expires in another 50 to 80 years. Just giving you the facts.
That is just hilarious.

huaxia rox

Still earning your 2 Yuan/day from CPC! Good Chewtoy Chicom

English, Dude. English, Learn to write properly. Atleast our former master's were civilized people, unlike you lot. Tibet is our territory like it or not, Tibetians hate you fvcking heads. Maybe we should buy some nukes from pakistan and give it to Tibetians and vietnam, not to mention Taiwan.

Japanese fucked you and they left because you were off no good use to them when US was killing them near their country, we killed them like flies in Burma and Indo China, We fucked rommel in Africa. We were the greatest Army in World War II, British Indian Army suffered the greatest casuality and got the most difficult of victory. You are a useless Army, who just sends their soldiers as human waves to be killed, mostly by the Vietnamese.

PLA took care of shit in Korea, they just stopped because of Soviet Union. What did Vietnam do again! You were the biggest colony, look at the sheer size of western posts, and sphere's of influence. Heck, You were worse than a Colony, Opium filled.

Something you dont know, check nathu la incident, What happened in 1962, You retreated from our land, before we came for you. Scared Cowards, couldnt stay and fight. Thank your lucky stars, we had a commie , chicom lover defense minister who basically didnt allow us to use the damn airforce. Couldnt fight, so you basically left. Cowards.

You little twit, you dont know about your failures because CCP doesnt show them to you. LIKE THIS YouTube - ‪Long March 3B Accident‬‏

And Look at our Weapons Load on Agni- 3, We have the same loadout as DF-31A, What does that tell you. You are such dumb twit arent you. At Normal Load out Agni-3 would exceed 6000 Kilometers. We could make GLASS BOWLS OUT OF CHINA, anytime now!

Agni 3 - Weight 48,000 kg[3]
Length 17 m[4]
Diameter 2.0 m[4]
Warhead Strategic nuclear (~15 KT to ~250 KT[~2,000Kg-~2,500Kg])
Engine Two stage solid propellant engine
Wingspan Unknown
Operational
range 3,500 km - 5,500 km
Flight altitude > 350 km
Speed 5-6 km/s (Agni-II)[5]
Guidance
system Ring Laser Gyro- INS (Inertial Navigation System), optionally augmented by GPS terminal guidance with possible radar scene correlation
Launch
platform 8 x 8 TELAR (Transporter erector launcher) Rail Mobile Launcher

DF-21

Weight 14,700 kilograms (32,000 lb)
Length 10.7 metres (35 ft)
Diameter 1.4 metres (4.6 ft)
Warhead 1, or 5-6 (improved variant)[5] 200-300-500 KT[6]
Engine Solid fueled
Wingspan ?
Operational
range 2,150 kilometres (1,340 mi) (DF-21)[2]
2,700 kilometres (1,700 mi) (DF-21A)
1,700 kilometres (1,100 mi) (DF-21C)
3,000 kilometres (1,900 mi) (DF-21D ASBM)[3]
Flight altitude ?
Speed Mach 10[1]
Guidance
system Inertial + terminal radar guidance [4]
Launch
platform Mobile launcher or silo

DF-31A

Weight 42 t (41 LT; 46 ST)
Length 13 m (42 ft 8 in)
Diameter 2.25 m (7 ft 5 in)
Warhead 1 Nuclear @ 1 MT or 3 Nuclear (DF-31A) @ 20, 90, or 150 kt each with MaRVs
Engine Solid fueled
Operational
range 7,200–8,000 km (4,500–5,000 mi) (DF-31)[1][2]
11,200–12,000 km (7,000–7,500 mi) (DF-31A)[2][3]
Guidance
system Inertial + stellar update
Launch
platform Silo, 8 axle TEL

STILL DONT GET IT, INDIANS TRICKED YOU!!!!!

You idiot, you are uniting all of them together, Japan and South Korea have started talking, Vietnam fucking Vietnam is asking US and Indian Help. Australia is on board. There is an alliance being formed against you, and we will fvck you with the biggest stick possible. We can send you to the stone age now.
1 english is not my offical language so u d better ignore my english skills.

2 u still havnt proved it.....how tibet is/was indian? the current indian terrirory was mainly formed by the britishes and they even included some small formerly independent states that however didnt include tibet.....so show me ur proofs how tibet is/was indian? i cant find any.

3 just tell me who won 1962 war(a 2 option question)? blaming this or that or bringing ur indian edition of nakthu la incident doesnt help u score any brownie points. tibe is well within china and ur 1962 actions didnt help u occupy tibet as u claim as an easy thing to do if u wanted in 1950s.

4 i didnt say china fought japan alone and i admit the US helped so much and the whole world depended on the US fighting japan and natzi...china contributed the most in asia. i dint say indian army didnt fight japan but u were just a small portion led by the UK compared to what china or even koreas troops. and the final result for china is japan offically surrender it to china and i was wonderring did they do the same thing to india??
http://pwuya.fcgjj.com/1.jpg

5 britishes were civilized so they had rites to make other countries their colonies???is that ur theory? no....people should fight colonism.

6 i ve said i knew u would bring agil-5........u dont need to put a no link list that i dont know what u wana show me with.....to deal with india....DF-3 DF-4 and DF-5 is enough.....maybe no DF-5 coz it can shoot too far away.......anyway all the missiles i m saying r all in service....DF-31A? cant be sure so i cant say that but DF-31 really not for india.....

7 in terms of civil rokets....just leave alone things like how many satelites put in orbits. how heavy the setalites can be lauhched. had manned mission or not........etc....heres the most simple data......

long march family from 1-4: Launch Success Rate: 94.16% Current as of 14 December 2010 (2010 -12-14)[update].
List of Long March launches - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

every nation can fail when launching rokects and i can show a buch of video how u indians rocket failed...........the problem is whats the SUCCESS RATE?

now u go with ur slv aslv pslv and gslv data pls...............dare u?........

Adux

Country flag
Whatever. Jingoisms don't win Wars or threads. I won't lose any sleep over Indian nukes or missiles.
We are peaceful people only lil condescending chicom, trying playing your games, your visions of grandeur are toast. Heck 30 Nukes all over China, awww.

aramsogo

We are peaceful people only lil condescending chicom, trying playing your games, your visions of grandeur are toast. Heck 30 Nukes all over China, awww.
You are funny. How many of the 30 will actually detonate (provided you even get 30 delivered). What's the yield??
Just like the Sichuan earthquake, China will rebuild it all in less than 2 years. How many decades/centuries for your country to recover??

KleanKoke

Adux...just FYI and completely being objective here:

1. China is less dense in terms of population.

2. China has more delivery systems than India (China can use short range missiles while India has to resort to using long range)

3. China has more test proven nukes.

It's not a wise move....

KleanKoke

Besides...India doesn't have 30 long range missiles to deliver whatever you're talking about

no smoking

Country flag
please people, there is no need of shouting whose **** is bigger. No one is going to start a nuclear war for this.

nimo_cn

Country flag
please people, there is no need of shouting whose **** is bigger. No one is going to start a nuclear war for this.
You don't say, this kind of ****-measuring thread is my favorite. It shows that some of them are so desperate.

sandeepdg

Besides...India doesn't have 30 long range missiles to deliver whatever you're talking about
Dude, read your facts, we already have the Agni 3 in serial production...to deliver what we are talking about !

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
Friends, dont quarell here....this is business of Vietnam and china......

Well...we can start quarelling in indochina posts....he he..lol

Adux

Country flag
english is not my offical language so u d better ignore my english skills.
Learn the damn language babblefish, English aint my official language too.

2 u still havnt proved it.....how tibet is/was indian? the current indian terrirory was mainly formed by the britishes and they even included some small formerly independent states that however didnt include tibet.....so show me ur proofs how tibet is/was indian? i cant find any.
The True rulers are the protected by the Indian Government, therefore Tibet has acceded its sovereignty to India. Als
, Tibetians love us, hate your effin han asses. Also many of Indian Hindu temples and Indian Buddhist temples lies over there. Also Tibet King was a protectorate of the British India, therefore as the successor of that , Tibet belongs to us. Retard. You are lucky that the greatest Army in the second world war, was led by the greatest pacifist in the world. Plain lucky.

3 just tell me who won 1962 war(a 2 option question)? blaming this or that or bringing ur indian edition of nakthu la incident doesnt help u score any brownie points. tibe is well within china and ur 1962 actions didnt help u occupy tibet as u claim as an easy thing to do if u wanted in 1950s.
We didnt fight you idiots in 1962, it was our Border Gaurds, we were about to bring our Airforce and re-inforcements to give you a proper hiding like the Japanese gave you, you left, you retreated. if you won, why didnt you occupy it. Such a retard.

No significant territorial change compared with prior to the war.
China controls Tibet excluding Tawang and area south of McMahon Line (South Tibet) and retains Aksai Chin area (de facto); India controls North-East Frontier Agency (South Tibet, Arunachal) area (de facto).
India China
Strength
10,000–12,000 80,000[3][4]
Casualties and losses
1,383 Killed[5] 722 Killed.[5]
1,047 Wounded [5]
1,696 Missing[5]
3,968 Captured[5]
You came with 80,000 soldiers against 12,000, and still couldnt get any territory...this hilarious.

4 i didnt say china fought japan alone and i admit the US helped so much and the whole world depended on the US fighting japan and natzi...china contributed the most in asia. i dint say indian army didnt fight japan but u were just a small portion led by the UK compared to what china or even koreas troops. and the final result for china is japan offically surrender it to china and i was wonderring did they do the same thing to india??
http://pwuya.fcgjj.com/1.jpg
That is Taiwan you idiot, not you chicoms. Indian Army was the SECOND LARGEST Army in World War 2. We are represented there by the British. While you were given a flag so that you dont feel smaller than the penis you posses.

5 britishes were civilized so they had rites to make other countries their colonies???is that ur theory? no....people should fight colonism.
They didnt have any rights to colonize us, since we were civilized but you lot yes. And they had colonies all over han countries.

6 i ve said i knew u would bring agil-5........u dont need to put a no link list that i dont know what u wana show me with.....to deal with india....DF-3 DF-4 and DF-5 is enough.....maybe no DF-5 coz it can shoot too far away.......anyway all the missiles i m saying r all in service....DF-31A? cant be sure so i cant say that but DF-31 really not for india.....
Chicom, India has the capacity and I mean operational capacity to make you into tiny atoms. Try understanding missile technology, unlike you we have our own designs, you just repaint old soviet rockets into space.

7 in terms of civil rokets....just leave alone things like how many satelites put in orbits. how heavy the setalites can be lauhched. had manned mission or not........etc....heres the most simple data......
Manned Mission on a Repainted Soyuz Soviet Craft.!!!!! hahah! We could do that anytime.

long march family from 1-4: Launch Success Rate: 94.16% Current as of 14 December 2010 (2010 -12-14)[update].
List of Long March launches - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nobody believes chicom propaganda, now go earn your 2 yuans.

every nation can fail when launching rokects and i can show a buch of video how u indians rocket failed...........the problem is whats the SUCCESS RATE?
Show me a video, how an Indian rocket has been as distaraous as the one I have shown.
now u go with ur slv aslv pslv and gslv data pls...............dare u?........
Take your condescending ass, somewhere else. Chicom

Adux

Country flag
Adux...just FYI and completely being objective here:

1. China is less dense in terms of population.
Brilliant we can make the east sea board toast, and save tibet. All han's can turn into cockroaches.

China has more delivery systems than India (China can use short range missiles while India has to resort to using long range)
India can wipe China more easily since its population located on to a single part of the country, unlike India. Also India already has operational 6000 KM weapon. that covers all of China. That is India can launch a weapon from the farthest point in India, lets say cochin, and hit bejing which is at a distance of 5184 kilometers
3. China has more test proven nukes.
You mean non-computerized 1960's tests...I will take a bag of salt with that.

It's not a wise move....
Yup, for them. If we are going down, we are taking them with us.

aramsogo

^^^
You are pretty delusional mate. It's kinda embarrassing. Once again, I'll go with the lowest hanging fruit. China's last test was in 1995, right before they signed the nuclear test ban treaty. India's was in '98 and American monitors suspect that the hydrogen one was a dud. China detonated its first hydrogen and neutron bombs 30 years before. If facts can't sway you, this is a pointless discussion. The "we could have manned space missions tomorrow if we wanted" smacks of juvenile sour grapes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles