Vietnam says hello to India !

satish007

Hello India !
I'm a Vietnamese, a new member of this interesting forum. Today, from our Vietnam forum topic, [Hỏi Đáp] ủng hộ forum defenceforumindia.com của các bạn ấn độ nào , i heard about you, the http://defenceforumindia.com forum. And immediately, i registered to become a member of your's forum.
I hope through this forum, i can do something for the developement of the Friendship of Vietnam and India. Of course the Vietnamese will always support the Indian. When we are together, we are the winners ! We unite against our common enemies !
Good luck to you, Vietnam and India !
welcome, you are no alone, there are also many Chinese here.enjoy here.

Minh

Hello India !
I'm a Vietnamese, a new member of this interesting forum. Today, from our Vietnam forum topic, [Hỏi Đáp] ủng hộ forum defenceforumindia.com của các bạn ấn độ nào , i heard about you, the http://defenceforumindia.com forum. And immediately, i registered to become a member of your's forum.
I hope through this forum, i can do something for the developement of the Friendship of Vietnam and India. Of course the Vietnamese will always support the Indian. When we are together, we are the winners ! We unite against our common enemies !
Good luck to you, Vietnam and India !
Hello India friends, i also heard about this site from Vietnam forum.
So i can join and support my fellow Indian friends:)

Thank You India for giving Vietnam a gift that no power or fortune can buy,it's called Buhdism:)

Maybe India can claim Vietnam as one of India province too..LOL:D

Last edited:

trackwhack

Hello India friends, i also heard about this site from Vietnam forum.
So i can join and support my fellow Indian friends:)

Thank You India for giving Vietnam a gift that no power or fortune can buy,it's called Buhdism:)

Maybe India can claim Vietnam as one of India province too..LOL:D
We are not an Expansionist nation but I got the cheap shot you took at the Chini boys :) :) Welcome to DFI friend.

Minh

Welcome from the lands of great Ho Chi Minh and General Vo Nguyen Giap. Indians hold Vietnam in great esteem and consider them as great friends by their minds and heart.
Your kind words and generosity will hold dearly in every Vietnamese souls.
Thank You India

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles