Video of China J21

AprilLyrics

the company"陕西大件" has been more popular than the J21.
and it is the "陕西大件"website which confirms that they have just finished a transportation for SAC.they even leak the nickname of J21,鹘鹰(a kind of raptor living in northeast china,smaller than eagle).and it said its width is 1X.Xm(wingspan?very probable. x.x?you will know,but not from me).
you missed a lot of interesting things today.that company wants to adverse itself,and it made it.the pity is they have shut down the website(it leaks so much information.i saw the article on that website myself.)
on CD forum,the thread of this news received more than 400 replies in less than 24 hours,and viewers are far more than that.
i have to say-its quite a hot summer ~

J20!

Country flag

seems that now they're not so allergic of people getting close to the plane now.

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
Can faintly make out the arrow shaped outline of the DSI intake.

Overall I think this plane when finally unveiled will look very similar to that F-50 model displayed, if not completely the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

J20!

Country flag
the company"陕西大件" has been more popular than the J21.
and it is the "陕西大件"website which confirms that they have just finished a transportation for SAC.they even leak the nickname of J21,鹘鹰(a kind of raptor living in northeast china,smaller than eagle).and it said its width is 1X.Xm(wingspan?very probable. x.x?you will know,but not from me).
you missed a lot of interesting things today.that company wants to adverse itself,and it made it.the pity is they have shut down the website(it leaks so much information.i saw the article on that website myself.)
on CD forum,the thread of this news received more than 400 replies in less than 24 hours,and viewers are far more than that.
i have to say-its quite a hot summer ~
More information about this fighter, from the official website of the company who transported the fighter:

ÉÂÎ÷´ó¼þÆû³µÔËÊäÓÐÏÞÔðÈι«Ë¾_ÖйúÎ÷²¿´ó¼þÔËÊäÁúÍ·ÆóÒµ

From their website, there are some interesting information about the fighter:

The fighter has a wing span of 11.5 meter, comparing to F-35's 10.7 meter, MiG-29's 11.4 meter or Hongdu's L-15's 9.5 meter.

It is confirmed that the fighter was transported from Shengyang's SAC to Yanliang's national insistute of structral strength to conduct static stress test.

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
One more pic of the tail section.

Its quite clear that this is a twin engine jet..

AprilLyrics

More information about this fighter, from the official website of the company who transported the fighter:

ÉÂÎ÷´ó¼þÆû³µÔËÊäÓÐÏÞÔðÈι«Ë¾_ÖйúÎ÷²¿´ó¼þÔËÊäÁúÍ·ÆóÒµ

From their website, there are some interesting information about the fighter:

The fighter has a wing span of 11.5 meter, comparing to F-35's 10.7 meter, MiG-29's 11.4 meter or Hongdu's L-15's 9.5 meter.

It is confirmed that the fighter was transported from Shengyang's SAC to Yanliang's national insistute of structral strength to conduct static stress test.
and the thing transported is 'top-secret' level,said by that article

AprilLyrics

it seems that people here havent noticed yet the significance of what we have talked about.
that can be a definite proof of the existence of J21,while leaking informations about the process and wingspan.
there are also rumours that j21's first flight trial will be in august,several days later.but i dont take that seriously.im already satietied and dont expect more.
guys,maybe its time for us to sticky this thread~

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles