Video of China J21

nimo_cn

Country flag
My conversation looking at a fuzzy picture? That is what it looked like and once it cleared up still doesn't look of the 5th generation. Not my fault they don't have megapixel cameras. :lol:
Indeed, it not your fault to live in a denial world.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Indeed, it not your fault to live in a denial world.
The picture posted that I was commenting on was this...

I can't believe you spent hours digging that up for nothing. Eat crow pretty lady... :laugh:

s002wjh

Country flag
Wonder why a sophisticated system like a fighter jet would be ferried in such a configuration, a standard protocol should be the wings separated from the fuselage if I am not wrong.
Ive seen US transport F35/F22 the same way. likely for static testing etc.

J20!

Country flag
Wonder why a sophisticated system like a fighter jet would be ferried in such a configuration, a standard protocol should be the wings separated from the fuselage if I am not wrong.
Standard protocol? :

An F22 in transit

I've never seen a fifth gen fighter with its wings removed for transit.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Standard protocol? :

An F22 in transit

I've never seen a fifth gen fighter with its wings removed for transit.
Ok , it seems Aircraft are ferried with wings attached, may be this one becomes the first 5th generation aircraft you see with the tail removed if it happens to be a fifth gen :rolleyes: and if it is a real one, but still I got a doubt why this aircraft is bend on one side unlike the F-22?

J20!

Country flag
Remove the vertical fins and the tail flaps, then cover it up...

And you get this:

This alongside the J20 would constitute a very potent 5th generation fighter force...

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
The picture posted that I was commenting on was this...

I can't believe you spent hours digging that up for nothing. Eat crow pretty lady... :laugh:
Don't get angry.Chinese use free media of democratic societies to patronize others and make fun when they themselves hide their superpower china behind strict media control.It all emanates from their inferiority complexes.

AprilLyrics

What did I say about 5th gen fighter besides it doesn't look 5th generation? Chinis here posting pictures of Apache helicopters and Leo 2 tanks as being hijacked to China when they are mock-ups for an arms expo. :lol:

It is another display because you don't transport aircraft that haphazard.
dont miss that the security level is totally different this time.they even closed highway.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
dont miss that the security level is totally different this time.they even closed highway.
If it is, why do they not load it properly? If it is high security, why are people lined up with cameras to take pictures of it long before it gets there? They have a front row seat like it is staged.

AprilLyrics

If it is, why do they not load it properly? If it is high security, why are people lined up with cameras to take pictures of it long before it gets there? They have a front row seat like it is staged.
so u think it is just a mockup for some museum or non-military use?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I don't make blanket statements when all is speculation. I just point out weak points in the debate.

J20!

Country flag
What do you mean "not loaded properly"? Do you have any expertise in the transport of high tech aircraft? I can answer that for you... NO! And again, you saw the SUV warning people to not take photos, AND the fact that the dude with the camera clearly hid what he was doing whenever a police car passed by, stop with the denial Armand, its tedious discussing anything with you.

If I were you, I'd be trying to avoid another of your famous FOOT IN MOUTH situations.

Last edited:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Hmm.. the slant positioning seems like for letting an easy go for the traffic while the impression of air inlets design from the ^^^ above picture seems like that of Hawker Hunter.

AprilLyrics

more news and pics has been showed up recently.does anybody know that?

Zebra

Country flag

Who knows.......may be they are going to scrap it, like this.......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles