Video of China J21

nimo_cn

Country flag
I recall someone told me that it was a mockup and the white plate was fake.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Nimo
your link is pointing to some Chinese bots !!

nimo_cn

Country flag
The site is down for upgrade, the link may not work until tomorrow.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I watched it... nothing to see here. Just a covered mock-up of US fighter rolling down the highway at high speed.

J20!

Country flag
I watched it... nothing to see here. Just a covered mock-up of US fighter rolling down the highway at high speed.
Considering the things you said when the first pics of the last Chinese 5th gen fighter came out, i would have thought you'd have learned your lesson on denial.

J20!

Country flag
I counted:

- 5 police cars
- 1 police bus
- 1 police 'propaganda' SUV (the one with the loudspeakers on top warning people not to take pictures/videos)
- 2 normal police SUVs
- 2-3 SWAT SUV
- 1 SWAT bus
- 3-4 unmarked SUVs (I suspect they might be air force special forces)
- 5 unmarked Audis (VIPs and/or more air force special forces would be my guess)
- 1 civilian bus (probably engineers/technicians/workers to check on the rig/plane etc)
- 1 civilian truck

Does even poor Hu enjoy this much security?

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Considering the things you said when the first pics of the last Chinese 5th gen fighter came out, i would have thought you'd have learned your lesson on denial.
He is also the genius who claimed Varyag couldn't sail on its own because there was no engine.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
What did I say about 5th gen fighter besides it doesn't look 5th generation? Chinis here posting pictures of Apache helicopters and Leo 2 tanks as being hijacked to China when they are mock-ups for an arms expo. :lol:

It is another display because you don't transport aircraft that haphazard.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
I counted:

- 5 police cars
- 1 police bus
- 1 police 'propaganda' SUV (the one with the loudspeakers on top warning people not to take pictures/videos) ::D:becky::D
- 2 normal police SUVs
- 2-3 SWAT SUV
- 1 SWAT bus
- 3-4 unmarked SUVs (I suspect they might be air force special forces)
- 5 unmarked Audis (VIPs and/or more air force special forces would be my guess)
- 1 civilian bus (probably engineers/technicians/workers to check on the rig/plane etc)
- 1 civilian truck

Does even poor Hu enjoy this much security?
Let this thing fly and we can start discussing till then please provide information and pics.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Let this thing fly and we can start discussing till then please provide information and pics.
Same thing had been said prior to the first fight of J20. Let the repetition begin

nimo_cn

Country flag
What did I say about 5th gen fighter besides it doesn't look 5th generation? Chinis here posting pictures of Apache helicopters and Leo 2 tanks as being hijacked to China when they are mock-ups for an arms expo. :lol:

It is another display because you don't transport aircraft that haphazard.
Well, I dug some old threads and guess what? Obviously, there are something more than "it doesn't look 5th generation".

Looks like the nose of the F-22 and the ass of the MiG-31 with quite a bit of photochop. Never seen a bubble canopy on a Chinese fighter.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/17450-j20-stealth-fighter-15.html

Everything posted here is either a photochop or a Russian aircraft. Now PLA has stated the new fighter is going to be based on J-10, that is what I am looking for.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/17450-j20-stealth-fighter-16.html

Front is the Raptor, the PAK FA engines are too far apart for it to match up to the pic. I thought MiG-31 at first but now am thinking Su-37 derriere.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/17450-j20-stealth-fighter-16.html

Enough of the fuzzy fanboy photochops please.... Chinese cameras are not that fuzzy. They do have better than 1989 electronics. Take an F-22 and blur it is what you got there.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/17450-j20-stealth-fighter-18.html

Uh, yeah... the tail fin star isn't right.
He was responding to the post by redragon regarding if he still believed J20 was PSed.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/17450-j20-stealth-fighter-31.html

By the way, going through the whole thread is fun.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

An airframe of what might be the J-21 prototype was being transported from SAC to another facility for static tests. A scale-down model (F-60) of J-21 was first unveiled by the 601 Institute at the first International UAV Innovation Grand Prix held in Beijing in September 2011. It was first rumored in April 2011 that 601/SAC are developing a 4th generation medium multi-role stealth fighter as J-21 which would complement the heavier J-20 (see above). The aircraft has a conventional design featuring twin engines and DSIs similar to both American F-22 and F-35. The prototype could initially be powered by the 8.5t class WS-13A turbofan but later by the new 9.5t class "medium thrust" engine (WS-13B/WS-12?). The aircraft will also feature an internal weapon bay inside its belly housing PL-10, PL-12 or PL-15 AAMs. However due to its relatively small size and lower engine thrust compared to J-20, J-21 might suffer from either a limited internal payload or a shorter combat radius. A full-scale metal model was probably built in early 2011. The first prototype has been under construction since late 2011. First flight was projected to be in September 2012. J-21 (dubbed AMF/Advanced Multi-role Fighter/FC-2?) is expected to be promoted at the international market as a low-cost alternative to American F-35.
Chinese Military Aviation | China Air Force

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Wonder why a sophisticated system like a fighter jet would be ferried in such a configuration, a standard protocol should be the wings separated from the fuselage if I am not wrong.

redragon

Country flag
Wonder why a sophisticated system like a fighter jet would be ferried in such a configuration, a standard protocol should be the wings separated from the fuselage if I am not wrong.
You are wrong for sure, 100% sure. Some one post how USAF transport F-35 with wings without tails on a truck in this forum already

redragon

Country flag
Hi Nimo,
Don't waste time with a loser who eats his own words.

[

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
You are wrong for sure, 100% sure. Some one post how USAF transport F-35 with wings without tails on a truck in this forum already
Care to enlighten me, if you got the link! I cant surf the whole thread pages to realise if I am 100 % wrong or not :dude:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Well, I dug some old threads and guess what? Obviously, there are something more than "it doesn't look 5th generation".
My conversation looking at a fuzzy picture? That is what it looked like and once it cleared up still doesn't look of the 5th generation. Not my fault they don't have megapixel cameras. :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles