VIDEO: Babur-Godavari incident

redalert

Behind all the talks of Maturity and Professionalism, I only see a bunch of cowards running away from a fight when the enemy was shouting "Allah hu Akbar", you show your backside and run away.....If you understand "Punjabi", you will make out that "Dumb" India sailors were waving at pakistanis (according to puki sailors), implying that Indian warship was not on high alert!! Moreover, pakistanis were making fun of Indian sailors by laughing at their stupidity, and abusing them. Clearly, the pakistani ship took a steep turn towards Indian ship, Kudos to the brave captain of the pakistani ship, who judged that the Indian ship will as usual run away from a fight, probably he knew about the captain of the Indian ship and history of IN in situation like these!

I would only say, all this depicts lack of balls and disgusting stupidity on the part of Indian Naval Command (including the retard of a captain of the ship, who should commit suicide), and above all our shameless corrupt impotent UPA Sarkar for rendering our armed forces useless cum impotent!

P.S: pakistan is given too much of importance when it deserves none, we under US pressure is feeding a savage beast; during this incident a "Bold" Captain would have sunk that 'Junkyard' known as PNS babur, even in pakistani waters, without thinking twice of any consequences and would have worried about them latter. Shooting down of 'Atlantique' is one such example of taking a bold step and teaching a good lesson to Jihadi Savages from a shameless failed islamic state! However, gone are the days when our military commanders had 'balls of steel', nowadays they are more like bootlickers of Babus and Netas and nothing more; this pussyfooting by the corrupt has transformed our forces inept and complacent.

there were 3 indian sailors onboard who were released after paying bounty to somali piarates.... tis was nt jp dutta movie....

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
It did not look like he was running away, it looked like he was using the water jet from the propeller to flood the Babur?

I guess that is an clever move but it did not work.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
The Idiots backed out at the last moment due to their cowardliness. If they were as manly as they claim, the should have touched Godavari and see the consequences.

charlie

Country flag
this was just so unprofessionalism of pakistan navy, it's just that pakistan navy lacks discipline and they are not well trained, on the other hand indian navy personal has to maintain discipline and indian navy was not sailing near pakistan waters if they would have done that then i would completely accept a response like that but in better way, not shouting like idiots

something like what russians did to americans

1988 soviet ramming USS Yorktown CG 48 in black sea - YouTube

USS Caron getting rammed by the Russians in the Black Sea - Feb 1988 - YouTube

agentperry

a nation that lost all its wars with its arch rival... a navy that lost half of its strength in war, needs to get back their moral some how and also to bring out their frustration. moreover seeing the attitude and the behavior pakistani armed personnel carry mindset and the moral building course they go through actually makes them more or less taliban militia then a professional military.

D60

i think PNS Babur hadn't enough courage to face Indian warship. Pakistan has an old tendency to attack from back.

A.V.

Ok enough of it we can discuss the matter of the video in here to discuss nationalities please do on another thread in other section,
both you guys are good enough to make better posts than these previous ones i am sure

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Captain of PNS Babur must be mad, even a slice at the hanger bay would have sunk PNS Babur.

lord

if indian captain backed away it was an intelligent decision because he cauld not ram our expensive ship into that peace of junk.. i am sure if firing was an option

do you kill every dog that barks at you..??

Global Defence

New threads

Articles